OP
OP

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
Uh oH !!

KM and BOREscape on the way to a Flame match

jules-gay.gif

:LOL3: :LOL3:

Jeez oh, that took you the whole 45 mins since KM's post to find that, didn't it? Have a one up from me for your sterling work finding someone else's sterling work via your internet provider.

Huh, did you paint chipped ??

"Did you paint chipped"?

You make even more sense when you are trying to make sense.
and you sound more fetal alcohol syndromed with each passing post :LOL3:

If I achieved adulthood and you never, why would that make me a victim FAS?

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Uh oH !!

KM and BOREscape on the way to a Flame match

jules-gay.gif

:LOL3: :LOL3:

Jeez oh, that took you the whole 45 mins since KM's post to find that, didn't it? Have a one up from me for your sterling work finding someone else's sterling work via your internet provider.

Huh, did you paint chipped ??

"Did you paint chipped"?

You make even more sense when you are trying to make sense.
and you sound more fetal alcohol syndromed with each passing post :LOL3:

If I achieved adulthood and you never, why would that make me a victim FAS?
Because potato you fucking wordular gimp ! :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3:

X

xXx
Site Supporter
I like watching morons explain their last posts.

do you seriously think I am here to 'splain ?? ... LOLZ I'm here for fun not your fucking BORING words ... BF lets you guys chill here because you're all chum, meant for us SHARKS :LOL3:

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
lol... X is making some real funnies lately

Then again, it's martini so it's not all that hard to point out something funny about that bus riding tard

Reactions: X
OP
OP

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
Watching X and Y trying to fulfil any function, is like watching S and M go too far and end up on a murder charge.

OP
OP

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
I like the giffs, The giffs are hilarious, and by hilarious I mean rather sad in even our variegated sadness.

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
No, I didn't. I did wear that for a month but as I recall I took on Sinister, and it was a decent match. I lost the vote. We both agreed to the stips before hand, and that the loser would wear the title.

What was that to do with you.

I contend that it produced the best post from me that I have ever made, the film noir pulp fiction response. That was worth reading.

So again, what label are you really talking about. You have never once took me on in a flame ahum match.

If your best "post" was that flame, which contained graphic gay sex fantasies and made Caskur vomit, you suck.

OP
OP

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
No, I didn't. I did wear that for a month but as I recall I took on Sinister, and it was a decent match. I lost the vote. We both agreed to the stips before hand, and that the loser would wear the title.

What was that to do with you.

I contend that it produced the best post from me that I have ever made, the film noir pulp fiction response. That was worth reading.

So again, what label are you really talking about. You have never once took me on in a flame ahum match.

If your best "post" was that flame, which contained graphic gay sex fantasies and made Caskur vomit, you suck.

Well, you remember it, so according to you it was worth recalling.

Master

Won't post at a forum CDunce has a panel at
Site Supporter
OP
OP

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
Were the pictures of him the same ones I saw, with the thigh high PVC boots and the elbow length PVC gloves?