If you take a second, a mere second...

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Yeeew, not likely, was merely attempting to tap your lack of any intellect whatsoever.

If you’re such an intellectual, why the fuck do you write like you’re drunk off Maddog 2020?

I can help you, what part are you finding difficult?

Have you ever thought about pursuing other leisurely pursuits that do not remind you day in and weary day out how fucking dumb you are?
You sound like that Flynn dork! Nobody likes you braah...take your your arse prolapse, reinsert your thesaurus, and fuck off! You’ll get ghey-bashed the fuck out here boi!

OP
OP

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
Yeeew, not likely, was merely attempting to tap your lack of any intellect whatsoever.

If you’re such an intellectual, why the fuck do you write like you’re drunk off Maddog 2020?
How old is this cunt? It talks as if it’s doing us a favour being here! Lol

I am doing you a favour no-mark. You are nearly as dumb as Flea. So, I have set my sites on re-educating you. I of course hold out no hope, but hope does spring eternal.

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
OP
OP

Blandscape

Factory Bastard

I can help you, what part are you finding difficult?

Have you ever thought about pursuing other leisurely pursuits that do not remind you day in and weary day out how fucking dumb you are?
You sound like that Flynn dork! Nobody likes you braah...take your your arse prolapse, reinsert your thesaurus, and fuck off! You’ll get ghey-bashed the fuck out here boi!

Everyone likes it...that's why this thread has 2,000+ views already, and when you tantalise your own taste buds, it results in whimpers of who cares, and grunts of true human despair.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Have you ever considered actually stringing a sentence together that even you would consider venerable?
I’m actually an A-stream English student, a lyricist, poet and a novelist. I assure you synonyms don’t necessarily make a good read. And you’re a prime example of that.

OP
OP

Blandscape

Factory Bastard

These BH dudes were in their forties when I was in my twenties. They old asf lol

Now lass, you're just regurgitating what I said to Foxy, because you don't have a thought of your own.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

These BH dudes were in their forties when I was in my twenties. They old asf lol
Oh fuck...no wonder. He still comes off as someone in his twenties poor chump!

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Now lass, you're just regurgitating what I said to Foxy, because you don't have a thought of your own.
@King Martini ’s cock...in your mouth...now!

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

Now lass, your just regurgitating what I said to Foxy, because you don't have a thought of your own.

No, cocksucker. I was in my twenties while your middle aged asses were bashing children and doxxing women at BH in 2005.

OP
OP

Blandscape

Factory Bastard

Well am I too old, or too young to post?

I could be dead Breakfast, and still posting more sense than you.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Have you ever considered actually stringing a sentence together that even you would consider venerable?
I’m actually an A-stream English student, a lyricist, poet and a novelist. I assure you synonyms don’t necessarily make a good read. And you’re a prime example of that.

No you most definitely are not.
I can finitely say that I am. Have you read any of my riveting stories over the past 15 years cupcake?

OP
OP

Blandscape

Factory Bastard

Now lass, your just regurgitating what I said to Foxy, because you don't have a thought of your own.

No, cocksucker. I was in my twenties while your middle aged asses were bashing children and doxxing women at BH in 2005.

No, you took a claim of mine that you never once mentioned and ran with it. You were at BH.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

You’re not collecting royalties like me...so you’re bad gas at best!

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

No, you took a claim of mine that you never once mentioned and ran with it. You were at BH.

No, I was not. The one thing I actually did right was never joining that place.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

You doxying lil fucker!

OP
OP

Blandscape

Factory Bastard

I can finitely say that I am. Can you read any of my riveting stories over the past 15 years cupcake?

Well I wouldn't be using "finitely" as an adjective. It doesn't work. I don't need to go any further, I know you are definitely not a student of English, or sense.

X

xXx
Site Supporter

have you ever considered taking your alphabetical diarrhea and fucking off, but of course not first before you kick yourself in the mouth :Happy5:

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

I can finitely say that I am. Can you read any of my riveting stories over the past 15 years cupcake?

Well I wouldn't be using "finitely" as an adjective. It doesn't work. I don't need to go any further, I know you are definitely not a student of English, or sense.
Oh Jesus! :facepalm:

OP
OP

Blandscape

Factory Bastard

You doxying lil fucker!

Well, if 15 stone of prime Scotch Beef is lil, I gusess I am lil?

OP
OP

Blandscape

Factory Bastard

That's right, it doesn't work, Jesus may have something to do with your ignorance, but I doubt it.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

You doxying lil fucker!

Well, if 15 stone of prime Scotch Beef is lil, I gusess I am lil?
You’re 15 kilograms heavier than me you fat cunt! But you’re not a martial artist like me. You’d get fucked the fuck up.

OP
OP

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
It's not fat, it's muscle. That's why you would need a gun in real life, and a modicum of intelligence here.

Oh, and that's finite....apparently.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

That's right, it doesn't work, Jesus may have something to do with your ignorance, but I doubt it.
Angus, I don’t wish to carry on taking to you. Go back to Flame Truth and be that mouthy cockhead that you’re destined to be. You’re not welcome here.

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

Angus, I don’t wish to carry on taking to you. Go back to Flame Truth and be that mouthy cockhead that you’re destined to be. You’re not welcome here.

They banned him :LOL3:

OP
OP

Blandscape

Factory Bastard

That is the wisest thing from the second dumbest cunt on this board, that I have heard all day.

OP
OP

Blandscape

Factory Bastard

But you still need my help wiff Foxy...right Flea?

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Chasing away traffic I presume? The idiot was chomping at my ankles non-stop when it’s faggot mate @Regan called me over for a bit of a banter. Fucking pain in the arse it was!