If you take a second, a mere second...

OP
OP

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
Compulsively banging my keyboard, have you compulsively banged your head, I didn't mean my plastic bucket advice to be taken seriously.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Sometimes when I am consuming My Breakfast I wonder about
I scroll so much past his shit I have entered a whole new dimension LULZ

Of course you do, why would you have a need for a truth that you only think you comprehend?

kick yourself in the mouth idiot
Careful X, this cunt will try take his thesaurus out of his rectum and insert it up yours if you’re not diligently cautious. Mega_Nerd this Bland fucker of wit!

OP
OP

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
Sometimes when I am consuming My Breakfast I wonder about
I scroll so much past his shit I have entered a whole new dimension LULZ

Of course you do, why would you have a need for a truth that you only think you comprehend?

kick yourself in the mouth idiot
Careful X, this cunt will try take his thesaurus out of his rectum and insert it up yours if you’re not diligently cautious. Mega_Nerd this Bland fucker of wit!

I do at least show a modicum of wit. What's in your arsenal, emoji's and repetitive strain injuries?

OP
OP

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
BORING !

BOREscape
the anal raper

What a talent you are for this site. I will be kind, and reply in kind.
Oi...where do you live? After Covid I’ll come visit you and kick you in the fucking face you halfwitted boring cunt!

Best of luck wiff dat, if you offer the same amount of aggression you do in your posting history, it will be akin to being assaulted by a toddler.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
BORING !

BOREscape
the anal raper

What a talent you are for this site. I will be kind, and reply in kind.
Oi...where do you live? After Covid I’ll come visit you and kick you in the fucking face you halfwitted boring cunt!

Best of luck wiff dat, if you offer the same amount of aggression you do in your posting history, it will be akin to being assaulted by a toddler.
It’s trolling sunshine. I assure you that Ryan and Breakfall are two different animals. Whereas Bluntfuck and Blandscape are assuredly two peas in a fucking pod! Wake the fuck flame kook!

OP
OP

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
You are not trolling, you are exploring your options. Let me assure you, in regard to nearly every other poster here...you have no options.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
You are not trolling, you are exploring your options. Let me assure you, in regard to nearly every other poster here...you have no options.
You’re on my fucking forum...YOU don’t speak for others. Most haven’t heard of you nor give a rat’s fucking arse! You’ll get nowhere here you mouthy cunt!

OP
OP

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
Yeeew, not likely, was merely attempting to tap your lack of any intellect whatsoever.

If you’re such an intellectual, why the fuck do you write like you’re drunk off Maddog 2020?

I can help you, what part are you finding difficult?

Have you ever thought about pursuing other leisurely pursuits that do not remind you day in and weary day out how fucking dumb you are?