xXx
Site Supporter
Poor Blandscape
:LOL3:

only in his head is there any semblance of relevance :LOL3::LOL3:

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Let's get one thing clear here, if we achieve nothing else, not one of you cunts could make a post worth reading unless you were bleeding from your wrists.
Not one of you are capable of interacting with another person without asking them what you should say first.

From Aryan to Flea and the whole gambit in between you prove worthwhile only to worthlessness.

So take a nap, you earned it. I can take on a site, you cannot even take on the responsibility for your next last post.

Wallow in that pride, you earned it.

just because you're a good catcher and too stupid to know when to quit doesn't make you good LULZ

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Keep thinking I need to drink to thrash you Foxy.

In less than an hour, you've machine-gunned over fifty posts of utter nonsense in this thread alone.

You must have received a shipment of "good" amphetamines from your dealer today.

OP
OP

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
Keep thinking I need to drink to thrash you Foxy.

In less than an hour, you've machine-gunned over fifty posts of utter nonsense in this thread alone.

You must have received a shipment of "good" amphetamines from your dealer today.

I only wish you had more to spray over any forum, than you continually fail to proffer, or offer.

I machine gunned a hundred posts, and all of them reminded your clan of remedial readers, that this is probably not the right road to traverse, or the right road for them to find themselves on on a dark and shrouding obfuscating October night.

Listen Foxy, I am sure you have heard this before, but any fucking site I post on isn't really Sleepy Hollow, as you attempt to fulfil the remit of the headless horseman.

You are just the same old Ichabod Cunt I have destroyed on every board I have galloped through at a light trot.

Tell me just between frenemies, do you really think the drug induced gaga shit sit's well with you?

I always thought and fought for you to be better than a parody of everyone else. Are you ever going to live up to the vision I had for you, or are you just determined to mine and undermine yourself on the same old cold dank coal face that every else shines?

People despise talent in the main, that's why you are nearly as popular as me.

Creativity means nothing, unless it is wielded by those who understand it.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
^^^ how’s this fuckwod!? One needs to be legless and drunk just to tolerate it. At least speed-reading works well...it’s the same ol’ shit, just a different smell.
:poop:

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Why the fuck do these plebs try to garner my attention by negging me? I’m an integral part of Bastard Factory whether you like it or not!

Here’s a song...