If you take a second, a mere second...

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
You got banned by CW for mental health reasons after you had some type of real time forum breakdown where you started spamming bizarre tweet like posts all over the fucking place.

No, I got banned for simply and categorically destroying you, CW and Cunty. Day in and repeat rinse day out...Christ, I even got bored wiff it!

If you have to ban the membership that kept your three poster site alive, you really do know you are in trouble. Or was Vit just a victim of happenstance. Jesus, even Cunt had given up the ghost for two years until I alighted back there.

Try to keep up!

You must have done or posted some weird stuff that was not made public much like when your friend Scoundrel was posting some illegal drug shit at FT and ended up getting banned.

Well, you can be the new BF forum cocksucker. That should make you happy.

BTW, your poetry sucks ass

Of course it sucks ass to you Foxy, it makes cognisant sense.

Toddle off back to flame truth and ask everyone left there (all three of ye) what the future holds for a forum acrophobic like CW, a profoundly pathetic pronoun wanderer with no new news to report, and a cunt that loathes himself more than he ever loathed another human being.

CW said you were displaying odd behavior as you went from sub forum to sub forum begging for "call out's" and tweeting weird sexual stuff. That gave everyone the impression you were having some matrix style break from reality. You treated FT like a "Clicker" game where you blasted off a shit post every millisecond nearly crashing the server.

Nurse "Flame mode off" tried to talk you down but you became even more erratic and unhinged.

We all saw that black and white screen shot from the psychiatric hospital security camera you posted where you were about to attack staff personal while wearing that ugly argyle sweater.

Caskur said you were cattywampus and had a screw lose. She was right.

So CW transferred you to the BF Asylum since her medical facility was incapable of providing all the mental health care you needed.

Enjoy your stay.

You cried for him to be banned. FACT

Actually Flea posted "Lord Jesus, make it stop" referring to Blanscape's new thread and soon after Blandscape that was banned.

So Jesus banned blandscape

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
...can ye smell shite?

It's exactly the same as it was 10 years ago when you all surpassed yourselves wallowing in it...innit. You all fucking reek of it. The same old shit. It's not different, it has a slightly different tang and your newly accepted redolence, but for all intent and purpose it's still you, just being the you, most of you were before you realised you smelled of well...shite.

You must swell wiff pride, but probably not the rainbow type, oh nooooo, there are lowlier depths to plummet fur you...but there must be a kinda jovial gay pride for you in dat?

Hell, I don't know how any sentient being here doesn't recognize that we all post SSDD.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Well you have been here for years Foxy...so I am going to hazard a guess it's not.

Thankfully, I am barred from your home board while you still fantasise about me, and still write entreaties of me.
cunt banned you?

Cunt banned me on multiple occasions over the years, on the tail end of losing an argument. He's honourable like dat.
Is it true the Make believe woman over at Cindy's ball trap banned you too?

I was barred from there yes. But it was due to an overrating of underrated interpretation of what was...and what indeed could be.

Don't forget to add your morphine drip. Dude. You've been on that for how long?

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Oh joy, Borescape is here to add his very own shade of dark grey to the forum and trademark cryptic, drug-addled, pseudo-intellectual ramblings which not even he understands.

It's kinda weird how a junkie is boring as fuck, drugs usually make people more interesting.

OP
OP

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
Oh joy, Borescape is here to add his very own shade of dark grey to the forum and trademark cryptic, drug-addled, pseudo-intellectual ramblings which not even he understands.

It's kinda weird how a junkie is boring as fuck, drugs usually make people more interesting.

Well my fine heckled Cunt Wangler, I doubt if you could claim space in any space that you take up, without taking up more space than you require. What's dat like laddie, paying for your posts?

X

xXx
Site Supporter

LOL ... the sheer amount of paragraphs :LOL3:

OP
OP

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
I read a post from KM today at FT...I fink it was the best post he ever made. I only wish I could tell him dat.

OP
OP

Blandscape

Factory Bastard

LOL ... the sheer amount of paragraphs :LOL3:

Lol, the sheer amount of arrogance...like you know what a paragraph is, or indeed could be if you only were a boyo.

OP
OP

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
Fox is a no-mark who lives his whole life in this medium, while claiming everyone else not vetted by Twatty is mediocre.

OP
OP

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
...can ye smell shite?

It's exactly the same as it was 10 years ago when you all surpassed yourselves wallowing in it...innit. You all fucking reek of it. The same old shit. It's not different, it has a slightly different tang and your newly accepted redolence, but for all intent and purpose it's still you, just being the you, most of you were before you realised you smelled of well...shite.

You must swell wiff pride, but probably not the rainbow type, oh nooooo, there are lowlier depths to plummet fur you...but there must be a kinda jovial gay pride for you in dat?

Hell, I don't know how any sentient being here doesn't recognize that we all post SSDD.

Congratulations, you got the point!

OP
OP

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
My SSDD saw FT regenerated.

Vitriol and Foxy (credit where it is due in terms of the no-mark), kept that site alive for 2 years. I arrived back, and every fucker that hated me after my first ban arrived back along with credited lamers, just to remind me why I was banned in the last place.

There be a simple irony to what we can rebuild, by just by posting the SSDD. I don't expect much thanks, but watching the photosynthesis required for them to be heathier than when I left, should be reward enough for dem.

No need to fank me...I'm nice like dat!

OP
OP

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
After troll, who doesn't think they can fuck ol'#Blandy up?

Is the fucking answer you are all searching for...well, no-one?

X

xXx
Site Supporter
what an alphabetical whoreson LOL

a bloated dicktionary of utter nonsense :LOL3:

X

xXx
Site Supporter
LOOK'IT me ,,, I knows wordZ .. LOLOLOLOL I'ma go on de netZ an show them ALL ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaaa

OP
OP

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
what an alphabetical whoreson LOL

a bloated dicktionary of utter nonsense :LOL3:

That you refuse to take on. What does that say about you, and the candle wax you drip on your nipples while thinking you made a mad killer post?

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Or how making Monet money, dappling worth with self worth, actually makes you worth listening too.

Are you talking about that Monat shampoo pyramid scheme? That shit makes your hair fall out

No, Monet the artist.
the-fresh-prince-of-bel-air-carlton-banks.gif