If you take a second, a mere second...

Master

Won't post at a forum CDunce has a panel at
Site Supporter
Hey @Bastard Factory i told you it would take time, but the names are slowly coming here.

Hey Bland, what say you team with yours truly against two of the biggest names from this glorious games past?

I mean…. big, BIG names.

It will be that old school refinement this septic tank of human shitbags needs.

OP
OP

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
It would be my privilege and theirs.

Loved your post at FT, and can't wait for the second part. You really are an all-rounder KM.

OP
OP

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
OP
OP

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
Foxy loves himself, and was never beaten by anyone...except the vainglorious nature of time, and his fucking internet curfew.

The pronoun is a prick.

OP
OP

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
Foxy loves himself, and was never beaten by anyone...except the vainglorious nature of time, and his fucking internet curfew.

The pronoun is a prick.

That’s his problem. He hates that he has a prick. Major vaginal envy, that one has.

Sometimes I wonder if you employ a shadow ghost writer, you just made me crack a smile there.

Stop it, stop it now.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

The pronoun is a prick.

That’s his problem. He hates that he has a prick. Major vaginal envy, that one has.

Just wait until KM makes Foxy pregnant and he's stuck in Texas with no possibility to abort. He's going to rethink having a vagina.

OP
OP

Blandscape

Factory Bastard

The pronoun is a prick.

Just wait until KM makes Foxy pregnant and he's stuck in Texas with no possibility to abort. He's going to rethink having a vagina.

Uncle Joe will save him/her/it/them. I am almost positive in that contention. We all have our personal Alamo's to fight, and Poxy is no different.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Fox getting dragged in this thread

better run back to FT and snuggle up in Cunt's assrack homie

just saying

Master

Site Supporter

The pronoun is a prick.

YOURE A VAGINA!!!

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

The pronoun is a prick.

YOURE A VAGINA!!!

NO YUO!

Master

Site Supporter

The pronoun is a prick.

YOURE A VAGINA!!!

NO YUO!
YOU FAGGIT

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

The pronoun is a prick.

YOURE A VAGINA!!!

NO YUO!
YOU FAGGIT

STFU DICKBREATH

Master

Site Supporter

The pronoun is a prick.

YOURE A VAGINA!!!

NO YUO!
YOU FAGGIT

STFU DICKBREATH
IKYABWAI

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

The pronoun is a prick.

YOURE A VAGINA!!!

NO YUO!
YOU FAGGIT

STFU DICKBREATH
IDYABWAI

I know "human" isn't your native language Martini, but WTF?