Who Knew Mr Bond Got Arrested?

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
UtQwrWn.jpg

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

OP
OP
SHAMPAIN

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Thought you were referring to Alan Bond! RIP

It just pisses me off, how many rap songs have inspired people to kill amongst the black communities but nothing's ever said yet a white Austrian deserves arrested for making right wing parodies? I'm sooo fuckin sick of the double standards and left wing hippies talking out their asses!!!

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

It just pisses me off, how many rap songs have inspired people to kill amongst the black communities but nothing's ever said yet a white Austrian deserves arrested for making right wing parodies? I'm sooo fuckin sick of the double standards and left wing hippies talking out their asses!!!

Yeah, I think it’s all going to come to a head and blood will be shed.

OP
OP
SHAMPAIN

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

It's quite eerie how relevant this sounds today no matter what you think of Uncle Addy =(

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

It's quite eerie how relevant this sounds today no matter what you think of Uncle Addy =(

He made some pertinent points. Everyone has a limit to how much shit they can take. Take and take and take and take and then BAM!!! But it’s been this way from the beginning. Humanity has a very evil trait called Greed.

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

No good saying it , wogs are too stupid to get it , they do exactly what they complain about. Most wogs are racist , they're just too stupid to know it...

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Africans don’t like West Indians and call them slave sons, West Indians call Africans jungle bunnys, Indians hate Pakistanis , pakis hate Bangladeshis, Bangladeshis hate Punjabi’s, Chinese hate niggers,Iranians don’t like Arabs, Arabs hate anyone who’s not a raghead, but racists are only white...

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Africans don’t like West Indians and call them slave sons, West Indians call Africans jungle bunnys, Indians hate Pakistanis , pakis hate Bangladeshis, Bangladeshis hate Punjabi’s, Chinese hate niggers,Iranians don’t like Arabs, Arabs hate anyone who’s not a raghead, but racists are only white...

It's a badge of honour in this day and age. There are tons of white 'racists' around, it's just that many keep it to themselves because we live in a society dominated by Jews and their neo-Marxist nonsense which has resulted in a climate of fear among whites who oppose multiculturalism and the great replacement.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
europe is shit because its subjects have no God given rights. In America, you can make shit like that all day long without fear of getting arrested. Maybe you people should violently overthrow your government and butcher your politicians. BTW, do you have a right to do that?

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
europe is shit because its subjects have no God given rights. In America, you can make shit like that all day long without fear of getting arrested. Maybe you people should violently overthrow your government and butcher your politicians. BTW, do you have a right to do that?
Exactly. Did you know that in South Africa, if you called a black a kaffir/nigger that you can be jailed for up to a year, but if a black insulted a white person in the same manner it doesn’t count? Reasoning...wait for it...blacks can’t be racist??? Yeah...true story.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Exactly. Did you know that in South Africa, if you called a black a kaffir/nigger that you can be jailed for up to a year, but if a black insulted a white person in the same manner it doesn’t count? Reasoning...wait for it...blacks can’t be racist??? Yeah...true story.
Thats pretty sickening. Its a simple fact that blacks are some of the most racist people on earth and worse yet, more prone to violent outbursts over any perceived slight, real or imaginary. My wifes white liberal college professor told the entire class that blacks couldnt be racist. Fucker should have been lit on fire.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Thats pretty sickening. Its a simple fact that blacks are some of the most racist people on earth and worse yet, more prone to violent outbursts over any perceived slight, real or imaginary. My wifes white liberal college professor told the entire class that blacks couldnt be racist. Fucker should have been lit on fire.
Some of the most racist people that I have met have been of colour.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

That's basically the same as in the UK..... all the hypocritical anti-white garbage comes straight from the Cultural Marxist handbook.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

That's basically the same as in the UK..... all the hypocritical anti-white garbage comes straight from the Cultural Marxist handbook.
There was a recent article where a woman was given 6 months jail for calling a black man a kaffir, and an unrelated black man got 4 months jail for physically assaulting a white woman...both sentences were passed down from the same black judge around the same time. These racial injustices is what these SJW don’t seem to quite grasp these days.