whoa -- look at the flood of spam all over the liberal lounge

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
That fairy cocksucker mongo must have ran out of cocks to suck and he's now turning spamming into a fucking paper route

pathetic

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
hang tight folks ... Admongo will stop crying any day now

Admin.

The Goat
Site Supporter ☠️
Fuk yer 4orth

5fb45ba9c6f3ae45efba593f55ec109eda7ece98.gifv

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Fuk yer 4orth

5fb45ba9c6f3ae45efba593f55ec109eda7ece98.gifv

Yes fuck our 4th! We should be the only country in the world where the cops will just let you assault them and run off! What kinda shit hole do we live in! People have to work and shit.

Here this should make you happy.

Let's all notice how this was reported vs how its reported when a white person attacks or defends themselves against a black person.

They definately did say "white women attacked by black man" here did they? Nope. That would cause racisms! Racisms that already exist according to the same people who dont wanna cause racisms unless its victimizing a whole shade of people.

You know maybe that's because the rich people who run the news know we have a good chunk of easily manipulated collectivists? And they dont want their useful idiots thinking that all black people are criminals? Because lefties cannot judge individuals or any nuances or anything.

Oh well at least the black in this video managed to survive this obvious white supremacy. Those racist white women walking in a black area
........they did this on purpose to make black people look bad. CRT bitch.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
threads roll a'long and doves post slows it to a crawl KADUNK !! :LOL3: like a thread speed bump

... LOL