Whoa... looks like wall street finally realized we have a bag of rocks in office

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
And all that Momentum from the Trump Stock market blast off has evaporated

Get ready for some free falling folks

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Its like talking to a wall with these liberal fucktards anyway. You can cut the dollar in half and have the dow go up 1/4 and they think they've won. It could all go to zero and they'd blame orange man or celebrate the implosion of the economy. They're fucked up like a screen door on a submarine!

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
All the momentum from Trump’s sky high stock market is gone

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I told josephine the dow would be 31K or 33 K by now and he thought I was crazy but I was being conservative. I bet it would be 35K if Trump wouldnt have been cheated out of office. Oh well, thats how it goes in a banana republic!

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
I told josephine the dow would be 31K or 33 K by now and he thought I was crazy but I was being conservative. I bet it would be 35K if Trump wouldnt have been cheated out of office. Oh well, thats how it goes in a banana republic!
It would most definetly be 35k by now if the real president were still in office

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Real Estate in NorCal is still, and forever will be on fire. The market will always be manipulated. Properties for sale in Sonoma county rarely last more than a few days. Always for more than asking price. The triplex we own might as well be a pile of gold.