Whose Vagina Do You Most Appreciate (or wish to) - and How?

OP
OP
1Holliday1

1Holliday1

Banned
Banned
Critical posts restored:

Bastard Factory said:
Tough topic to stay on topic.
No it isn't. Just for clarification are you saying thread-jacking and personal attacks are acceptable on the General Discussion board, or are you going to take action, the actions that you yourself prescribed, against the violators I indicated in this thread?
---------
You know, I don't give a shit about the rules, or if there are rules. I just want to know if BF is going to act with a little integrity and apply the rules fair and square, or admit that he's the spineless gasbag he always seems to be when these situations come up.
.See, because if he doesn't take the actions he say'd he would then I'm going to feel free to shit on every mutherfuckin thread on the Gen Disc board at will knowing that he won't do a thing about it.

ok, bigshot

start derailing them now - i double dare u

. BF knows I am far too civil, considerate and gentlemanly to do anything of the sort.

PS: I bet you look nothing like your AV.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I admire a particular poster's vagina who will remain anonymous for reasons of basic decorum. His vagina is pure. He bleeds, cramps, moans and posts his pain periodically though. Periodically, get it, hmmm, do you get it? He has Perpetual Menstrual Syndrome. Fifteen years now, same aches and pains with no relief in sight.

But it endures in its own dysfunctional way. Never an attempt to diagnose its pain. Never learning from other vaginas. No, it just keeps on keeping on.

I just have to admire its endurance, for what it's worth, it endures.

Admin.

The Goat
Site Supporter ☠️
I admire a particular poster's vagina who will remain anonymous for reasons of basic decorum. His vagina is pure. He bleeds, cramps, moans and posts his pain periodically though. Periodically, get it, hmmm, do you get it? He has Perpetual Menstrual Syndrome. Fifteen years now, same aches and pains with no relief in sight.

But it endures in its own dysfunctional way. Never an attempt to diagnose its pain. Never learning from other vaginas. No, it just keeps on keeping on.

Reminds me of an old poem I heard in High School.

Man got his woman to take his seed
He got the power, oh, she got the need
She spends her life through pleasing up her man
She feeds him dinner or anything she can
She cries alone at night too often
He smokes and drinks and don't come home at all

Only women bleed
Only women bleed
Only women bleed

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Only women bleed
Only women bleed
Only women bleed

You can post in the upper boards?

Admin.

The Goat
Site Supporter ☠️

Only women bleed
Only women bleed
Only women bleed

You can post in the upper boards?
This one apparently, maybe I'm not supposed to(?) BF let me and my love sick groupie back into our respective lib/con boards yesterday.

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️

Only women bleed
Only women bleed
Only women bleed

Vincent Furnier's never been stabbed.

Men bleed, too.

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter
It will stretch a mile before it tear's a inch - - - - - -

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
The one I got to empty my balls in this morning.

Last edited: