Whose Vagina Do You Most Appreciate (or wish to) - and How?

1Holliday1

Banned
Banned
Today, April 23, is National Vagina Appreciation Day.
I thought a poll might be in order with Boardal and Celebrity divisions.

Anyone caring to add a poll may do so.
Also, if it is deemed appropriate by a mod to move this thread in order to give free rein to requizit defamatory comments,
please, make no hezitations.

In the celeb division, I will go with a tossup between Kate Beckinsale, Paris Hilton, and Margot Robbie, aaaaand sure, Salma Hayek among the living.

Oh, maybe we need yet another division which might include the likes of Marlene Deitrich, young Jane Russell, Olivia de Havilland, and Josephine Baker.

..and I can not say in the Boardal Division since I have strict rules regarding married women.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Last edited:

Sugar_Britches

meh, blow me
Don't mind me, haven't been on the boards in a while. Feeling a bit slap happy to be back amongst the crazies.

OP
OP
1Holliday1

1Holliday1

Banned
Banned
This is a VERY IMPORTANT DAY in America

...National Vagina Appreciation Day !
Whose vagina is it that you most appreciate?

. Now quit the foolin around, you dicks.

OP
OP
1Holliday1

1Holliday1

Banned
Banned

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Vagina's and dicks dont make a person. If the best feeling vagina on the planet belongs to a degenerate. Well, you know what God wants done with them.....

OP
OP
1Holliday1

1Holliday1

Banned
Banned
I had no idea this board was such a bunch of prudes.
Here is the most basic anatomy:

500_F_275778029_WdskDSw88XLY5z4iJisdA2BvJ8t74j9Q.jpg

Sagittal-Section-of-the-Female-Pelvis-Anatomical-Relations-of-the-Internal-Reproductive-Tract.jpg

OP
OP
1Holliday1

1Holliday1

Banned
Banned
Hey retard - one can't jack ones own thread. Any way the OP directs the discussion is acceptable. It's when persons not the OP undertake to derail the intended discussion, such as Sugar Britches boasted of doing, that is what you yourself has written will not be accepted and not be w/o consequence (unless, uh, maybe your publicist wrote that). So, thanks for confirming that you are naught but a limp-wristed blowhard, and giving the go-ahead to trash any Gen Disc thread I choose to.

This is a right proper threadjacking, and you's all love it. Say thank you...

. See this here above (yes you have) this is what you have stated calls for expulsion.
But, you aren't a person of your word - I just want that to be shown and become public knowledge.

Sugar_Britches

meh, blow me
Hey retard - one can't jack ones own thread. Any way the OP directs the discussion is acceptable. It's when persons not the OP undertake to derail the intended discussion, such as Sugar Britches boasted of doing, that is what you yourself has written will not be accepted and not be w/o consequence (unless, uh, maybe your publicist wrote that). So, thanks for confirming that you are naught but a limp-wristed blowhard, and giving the go-ahead to trash any Gen Disc thread I choose to.

. See this here above (yes you have) this is what you have stated calls for expulsion.
But, you aren't a person of your word - I just want that to be shown and become public knowledge.
At least I was honest and took accountability for my blatant transgression.
I'm trying to remember how to forum, bare with me.

OP
OP
1Holliday1

1Holliday1

Banned
Banned

At least I was honest and took accountability for my blatant transgression.
. Indeed you did, and that's what I plan to do while demolishing thread after thread in the Gen category, which I'm sure all will be forgiven.
.It is a shame though that the readers were deprived a fine discussion of subjects ranging from vaginal rugae to the vaginas self lubricating mechanism, and the true size and scope and function of the clitoris.
. Now..... now it will have to wait till next year.

mastersplither

Factory Bastard
What I'd do to Kate Beckinsale would certainly be far from appreciation. Some might consider it blatantly disrespectful, and she'd appreciate that.

OP
OP
1Holliday1

1Holliday1

Banned
Banned
Critical posts restored:

Bastard Factory said:
Tough topic to stay on topic.
No it isn't. Just for clarification are you saying thread-jacking and personal attacks are acceptable on the General Discussion board, or are you going to take action, the actions that you yourself prescribed, against the violators I indicated in this thread?
---------
You know, I don't give a shit about the rules, or if there are rules. I just want to know if BF is going to act with a little integrity and apply the rules fair and square, or admit that he's the spineless gasbag he always seems to be when these situations come up.
.See, because if he doesn't take the actions he say'd he would then I'm going to feel free to shit on every mutherfuckin thread on the Gen Disc board at will knowing that he won't do a thing about it.

Sugar_Britches

meh, blow me
Critical posts restored:

Bastard Factory said:
No it isn't. Just for clarification are you saying thread-jacking and personal attacks are acceptable on the General Discussion board, or are you going to take action, the actions that you yourself prescribed, against the violators I indicated in this thread?
---------
You know, I don't give a shit about the rules, or if there are rules. I just want to know if BF is going to act with a little integrity and apply the rules fair and square, or admit that he's the spineless gasbag he always seems to be when these situations come up.
.See, because if he doesn't take the actions he say'd he would then I'm going to feel free to shit on every mutherfuckin thread on the Gen Disc board at will knowing that he won't do a thing about it.

On topic, take that...
Lmfao

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Critical posts restored:

Bastard Factory said:
---------

ok, bigshot

start derailing them now - i double dare u