Now we know why there is so much sand in Admin's vagina today

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
"For DeSantis, the attack on Disney is his latest salvo in a culture war waged over policies such as race, gender and the coronavirus, battles that have turned him into one of the most popular GOP politicians in the country and a likely 2024 presidential candidate"

I mean.....it was Disney that actually attacked first. Trying to use money to influence the legislation.

Figures the corporate fascists try to twist it and are mad that a large corp isnt getting their way in how our policies and legislation go down for once.

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
I heard that Disney's stock is down 31%.

I guess no one on their wokatarian board saw that coming.
Oh... wait until their 3rd quarter earnings are released; it's gonna look like a fucking plane crash

Between that and all the new tax liabilities they always should have been held liable for they're going to shit the fucking bed.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I'm actually disturbed by how enmeshed Disney is in American childhood.

It's almost like they have monopolized child entertainment.

Squish goes to her babbas every thursday and most every week her cousin (a year younger than her) is also there. And babba bought a bunch of disney princess dress up clothes. So the girls are over there dressing up like the Disney princesses and it's really cute.....but I really do not want Squish to become a fan of disney.

At home she has absolutely no interest in anything disney. And the the grandmas (my mother in law and step mother in law, babba and GC) just did their yearly spring clothes shopping spree for Squish and her cousin.

And wouldnt you know there some disney princess shirts.

Both me and my sister in law do not believe in buying clothes new. We always do second hand and consignment. So we also asked for the grandmas to do the same. So they do.....they hit the thrift shops and Platos closet and consigment shops. I mean the girls grow like weeds anyway. There is absolutely nothing they need to buy new for 5 year olds.

So at least I know they didnt buy it from a store where disney will get anything out of it.

I find disney revolting at this point. I don't let that show when Squish has some Disney themed thing at all. But I did ask her if she liked the princesses and she said "its alright"......so thankfully shes not that into it.

I just wish my Republican mother in law who was on the Q shit a few years ago would CHILL on the disney princess shit lol.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I always thought the Little Mermaid's tits were a bit too perky.

I still have that whole movie memorized lol.

Isnt it an AWFUL message? Give up your voice for a man. Yeah it all worked out but the whole movie you are cheering for Ariel to get the prince to kiss her and fall in love with her and she gives up her whole fucking life and everything. And it's a three day deal.

That's just so unhealthy lol.

WTF has Disney ever done for us besides instill really unrealistic expectations and unhealthy ideas about love and romance? Not a damn thing! Now they are fucking perverts. Dirty fucking perverts.

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam
@Dove - I hear you. I've a box of VHS tapes downstairs of all the Disney classics. They played constantly in the background of my life when I had Squishes, and even when I was tiny The Wonderful World of Disney on Sunday nights at 7 was what every family with kids watched.

It's a shame what the perverts have done with it, but that's Registered Democrats for you.

Plus, I don't remember what the storyline of the Little Mermaid is, but the soundtrack was cool and to this day indelibly etched in my audio memory ... and the Little Mermaid's perky tits. They were probably drawn by a sexual deviant.

deport_liberals

Banned
Banned

Squish goes to her babbas every thursday and most every week her cousin (a year younger than her) is also there. And babba bought a bunch of disney princess dress up clothes. So the girls are over there dressing up like the Disney princesses and it's really cute.....but I really do not want Squish to become a fan of disney.

At home she has absolutely no interest in anything disney. And the the grandmas (my mother in law and step mother in law, babba and GC) just did their yearly spring clothes shopping spree for Squish and her cousin.

Both me and my sister in law do not believe in buying clothes new. We always do second hand and consignment. So we also asked for the grandmas to do the same. So they do.....they hit the thrift shops and Platos closet and consigment shops. I mean the girls grow like weeds anyway. There is absolutely nothing they need to buy new for 5 year olds.

So at least I know they didnt buy it from a store where disney will get anything out of it.

I find disney revolting at this point. I don't let that show when Squish has some Disney themed thing at all. But I did ask her if she liked the princesses and she said "its alright"......so thankfully shes not that into it.

I just wish my Republican mother in law who was on the Q shit a few years ago would CHILL on the disney princess shit lol.
We love Frozen. I don't see it as a problem since I grew up with it and still became a deplorable right wing extremist...

You just need to bring in some other influences for Squish. I recommend this one...

61hTEwO9GfL.jpg

Last edited:
OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Look at that. Start a thread about Disney and sewage major thinks there’s a child on the thread for him to rape

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
@Dove - I hear you. I've a box of VHS tapes downstairs of all the Disney classics. They played constantly in the background of my life when I had Squishes, and even when I was tiny The Wonderful World of Disney on Sunday nights at 7 was what every family with kids watched.

It's a shame what the perverts have done with it, but that's Registered Democrats for you.

Plus, I don't remember what the storyline of the Little Mermaid is, but the soundtrack was cool and to this day indelibly etched in my audio memory ... and the Little Mermaid's perky tits. They were probably drawn by a sexual deviant.

16 year old repeatedly defies her father to swim to the surface because shes fascinated with humans and collects human belongings.

Is miserable with her life and who she is. Wants to be a human.

Saves a human prince from dying in a ship wreck and falls in love with him after looking at him unconscious for like 10 minutes.

Father finds her secret cave of human items. She tells him she loves a human. Dad freaks out and destroys everything in her cave.

So she goes to an outcast witch. Who is an octopus and my actual favorite character in the whole movie. Shes evil though and uses Ariels confusion and vulnerability to make a deal with her that's impossible. She traded her voice to be a human for 3 days and within that 3 days, the prince has to give her the kiss of "true love", and if he does she gets to stay human forever. If not, the spell is broken and the witch now owns her and turns her into some creepy looking sperm cell attached to the floor.

From there the prince came close to kissing her so the witch uses Ariels voice to put a spell on him and she intervenes as a beautiful human woman with Ariels voice. So he immediately goes to marry her.

They fight the witch and kill her at the end and her father actually decides to turn her into a human and let her go marry this prince. The happy ever after ending.

The message is basically if you hate yourself, it's good to become something else and fuck your parents, theyll come around in the end. Her father was protecting her by keeping her away from humans. And she fell into a completely obsessive limerace with a human prince and changing herself entirely to marry him in under a fucking week is celebrated.

Most all the disney princess stories send the message that obsessive limerace is "true love" and it will always work out in the end no matter how much pain and deception is involved. And they all have the theme of hating who you are....pining for another life....and being happy after getting it. Even getting it by immoral means(Aladin faking being a prince and lying to Jasmine, Jasmine resenting her life as a princess, Bell falling in love with her abusive captor, all of them have really unhealthy circumstances)

Dont get me wrong I have a soft spot in my heart for all those films and all the nostalgia. But the messaging we all grew up on was awful.

They did really good by the reboot of Sleeping Beauty though. Maleficent. It actually had me in tears. And the messaging there was much much better than the OG Sleeping Beauty. Moana was really good. Who doesnt love the Lion King?

There is just way more trash than gems.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

We love Frozen. I don't see it as a problem since I grew up with it and still became a deplorable right wing extremist...

You just need to bring in some other influences for Squish. I recommend this one...

61hTEwO9GfL.jpg

Squish didnt really get into Frozen. But that's another with a better message.

You know what I have that's really cool? Most of these stories were not Disney originals. They are taken from other, much older....and much darker tales. And I have these books :D

Squish will be reading them when shes older....i had my other daughters read them as well.

Frozen is based on The Snow Queen written by Hans Christian Anderson. The story the Little Mermaid is based on is based on The Littlest Mermaid and is pretty disturbing. My middle daughter was really bothered by the description of how the littlest Mermaid human feet would severely hurt and bleed when she walked and only stopped hurting when she danced.

She kills herself in the original when the prince falls in love with another woman.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

61hTEwO9GfL.jpg

You know what I have that's really cool? Most of these stories were not Disney originals. They are taken from other, much older....and much darker tales. And I have these books :D

Squish will be reading them when shes older....i had my other daughters read them as well.

Frozen is based on The Snow Queen written by Hans Christian Anderson. The story the Little Mermaid is based on is based on The Littlest Mermaid and is pretty disturbing. My middle daughter was really bothered by the description of how the littlest Mermaid human feet would severely hurt and bleed when she walked and only stopped hurting when she danced.

She kills herself in the original when the prince falls in love with another woman.
That Frozen ride at Epcot is a fukin joke!!!! It used to be an info ride on Norway and it was enjoyable. Now, its a hack job on the Frozen movie with crazy assed lines because all the tards have to take their little princesses there. Totally lame. The cue is cool, but its the best part of the ride. We were out at Epcot late one night and the line wasnt bad so we went. I said "I'd be fukin PISSED! if I waited 3 hours for this lame assed shit!!!!

deport_liberals

Banned
Banned

61hTEwO9GfL.jpg

Yeah I tried the Snow Queen but she did not really like it. "Elsa" was too evil...

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

61hTEwO9GfL.jpg

Yeah I tried the Snow Queen but she did not really like it. "Elsa" was too evil...

The only actual nonanimated movies Squish has sat through so far is Labrynth (I loved it as a kid...and my older daughters loved it as little kids....so we made a party out of the night we showed it to Squish and she loves it) and shockingly she sat through The Chronicles of Narnia. The whole thing. And she cried when they killed Asaln. She was totally into it.

She was so upset we had to plot spoil and tell her Aslan comes back alive and how it is a metaphor of Jesus.

deport_liberals

Banned
Banned

61hTEwO9GfL.jpg

The only actual nonanimated movies Squish has sat through so far is Labrynth (I loved it as a kid...and my older daughters loved it as little kids....so we made a party out of the night we showed it to Squish and she loves it) and shockingly she sat through The Chronicles of Narnia. The whole thing. And she cried when they killed Asaln. She was totally into it.

She was so upset we had to plot spoil and tell her Aslan comes back alive and how it is a metaphor of Jesus.
Frozen is the only movie for us so far...which sounds great but she does know about youtube...those goddamn toy videos...

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

61hTEwO9GfL.jpg

Frozen is the only movie for us so far...which sounds great but she does know about youtube...those goddamn toy videos...

YouTube is the DEVIL.

We have YouTube kids on Squishes tablet. And we have parent guards and everything.

And the insane and revolting shit that still finds it way on there? Omg. I was sitting at the table next to her paying my bill's and she was on the tablet on YouTube kids watching My Little Pony vids(another thing I hate....MLP has a whole disgusting subculture attached and its SICK shit)

Well I hear her quietly saying "no.....no...." and shes tearing up so I asked her "what's wrong" and I looked at what she was watching.

It was fucking Pinky Pie trying Rainbow Dash to a table, torture killing her, cutting her guts out while she was still alive to make cupcakes. I could not fucking believe me eyes.

On KIDS YouTube.....filtered for 4 year olds.

We took a long break. You really cannot trust any of it. So now shes only able to watch what we have already watched and approved of. Shes never unsupervised with Youtube ever.

Be CAREFUL because really depraved and sick people will slip some of the most disturbing and horrible garbage right into the kids algorithms.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
She hasnt talked about the demonic Little Pony snuff video in over a year so I hope it's just gone from her mind. She didnt see more than a minute of it because as soon as I saw what was happening I grabbed it.

It was all happy music in the background....you would never know what was going on just by hearing it. It was so fucking deranged. Probably put there by a psychotic gen Z "progressive".

Shes next to me right now on ABC Mouse doing math games. ABC Mouse is awesome.

How old is your little one? (You dont have to answer that if you dont want to post it)

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
How perverted and digustimg do liberals have to be to want to teach little children about their own deviant sex practices and how to alter their bodies in irreversible ways ?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
She is almost 5.

Definately look into ABC Mouse. It is a monthly cost....I think I pay like 12 bucks a month. Lower than 15 bucks for sure. It auto pays so i dont know off hand what it costs.

It's a really good education app and it covers and has games for every topic.

Well except gender and sexual orientation. But since you are not a dirty pervert groomer I'm sure that's just fine :D

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
How perverted and digustimg do liberals have to be to want to teach little children about their own deviant sex practices and how to alter their bodies in irreversible ways ?
They've always been this way. I've advocated for their deaths since 1995 and they've only gotten worse since then. God wants these people burned to death for good reason!!!!

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Aidsman also got angry about Elon buying Twitter. The poor old fat gay just can't catch a break. Reality just keeps hitting him.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

:Awesomeness: Sex and kids. Right on target Stubby. Tattooed in your dwarf brain.