Well...so much for King Martini....

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
I knew it. I just knew it. Everytime Martini flies in here on his broken Nintendo Switch, he makes all these grand promises, then bounces for 4 months, only to come back and do the same thing. I for one am very disappointed that we cannot bask in the smelly glory of "Martini At Midnight."

I will admit, I do like his podcasts, even if he does sound like a stuttering tard at times. He's got great context and I really enjoyed when he brought on SSS and Iggy, those were pretty cool to say the least.

What I don't like is all the "promises" that never get fulfilled. Sure, I'm a pushover for cutting edge content and new ways to make this forum better, but I really wish that one time Martini would follow through with all his broken promises.

Sure, he trolled me again. I'll be the first to admit that, but I've seen the clown in action before and I know that if he weren't soo manic, he'd be able to come through on 95% of his "promises."

See ya in September Martini, I hope you prove me wrong before then.

Master

Won't post at a forum CDunce has a panel at
Site Supporter
Of course! As soon as I post this thread, here comes Martini. Sheesh!

You have exquisite timing.
Clearing up all the loose ends on my current podcast and starting fresh when I link it here.

I have 286 followers on the podcast. I owe it to them to start a new chapter with the morons here.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I already said I was sticking around.

Now that this place is cleaned of the retards there's no reason not to.

Bruh, you say a lot of things that do not pan out, for whatever reasons. Just checking in.

Your goofball ass makes me literally laugh out loud with the cultural references about us Meskins...

Master

Site Supporter
Bruh, you say a lot of things that do not pan out, for whatever reasons. Just checking in.

Your goofball ass makes me literally laugh out loud with the cultural references about us Meskins...
Well, real life happens.

As a man of mystery things suddenly pop up from time to time...

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️
I knew it. I just knew it. Everytime Martini flies in here on his broken Nintendo Switch, he makes all these grand promises, then bounces for 4 months, only to come back and do the same thing. I for one am very disappointed that we cannot bask in the smelly glory of "Martini At Midnight."

I will admit, I do like his podcasts, even if he does sound like a stuttering tard at times. He's got great context and I really enjoyed when he brought on SSS and Iggy, those were pretty cool to say the least.

What I don't like is all the "promises" that never get fulfilled. Sure, I'm a pushover for cutting edge content and new ways to make this forum better, but I really wish that one time Martini would follow through with all his broken promises.

Sure, he trolled me again. I'll be the first to admit that, but I've seen the clown in action before and I know that if he weren't soo manic, he'd be able to come through on 95% of his "promises."

See ya in September Martini, I hope you prove me wrong before then.
"Sure, I'm a pushover for cutting edge content and new ways to make this forum better."

So you feel that going around the forum trolling and being a bitch in general makes the forum better?

Master

Site Supporter
"Sure, I'm a pushover for cutting edge content and new ways to make this forum better."

So you feel that going around the forum trolling and being a bitch in general makes the forum better?
Meh. Flynn would suffocate here without me to pull her head out the plastic bag from reading the last of the lombotomites left.

If I left, who the fuck would the elderly ragamuffin over at the old ppls home talk about?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Meh. Flynn would suffocate here without me to pull her head out the plastic bag from reading the last of the lombotomites left.

If I left, who the fuck would the elderly ragamuffin over at the old ppls home talk about?

Me, Murdock, Admin, Holliday and Flynn for starters. Let's not forget the raging erection they have for the owner.

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Oh spare me your 13 chin talk.

We've all survived with you going on hiatus for years. I just wish you would be consistent, though I understand that your community service and meeting with your probation officer takes time out of your day.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Because scat gifs are Dilf's thing.... and since when did posting scat gifs in meltdown get you in trouble?

Is this yet another rule you've had implemented?

Its a pity you don't piss off and go start your own board, you fucking control freak.

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Because scat gifs are Dilf's thing.... and since when did posting scat gifs in meltdown get you in trouble?

Is this yet another rule you've had implemented?

Its a pity you don't piss off and go start your own board, you fucking control freak.

Coming from the coward trying to get Dilf into trouble. You're not charismatic and you're not likable, therefore even Dilf isn't going to do your fucking dirty work for you.

I still win you sorry fuck because I know and you know you won't be flaming on the upper forums, nor will you be disrupting this forum and you will not be posting pictures of scat.

I FUCKING WIN, LOSER!

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
This thread needs scat, @UncleDiLF and don't be shy on the portion sizes, these folks are hungry! :SHTF:
Unfortunately GAY SCAT is not mich appreciated here, Bruder. Thanks to Flynns pitch. I have a gentlemen’s agreement with Mister @Bastard Factory . 1 gross SCAT pic here and there. So I will post one when no one expects it.

There is even a nice GAY SCAT thread here. With hefty pressies around:poop:

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
I SAWEDED a HUGE pressie and man wore it like it was baby :Whaa?:

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Unfortunately GAY SCAT is not mich appreciated here, Bruder. Thanks to Flynns pitch. I have a gentlemen’s agreement with Mister @Bastard Factory . 1 gross SCAT pic here and there. So I will post one when no one expects it.

There is even a nice GAY SCAT thread here. With hefty pressies around:poop:
Flynn must be in BF's ear 24/7 with "her" demands. Imagine having to deal with that? No thanks.

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
Flynn must be in BF's ear 24/7 with "her" demands. Imagine having to deal with that? No thanks.
Come on. BF is smart. You can‘t keep thSee filthy fuckers paid. Not even minimal wage. So only have scum like Flinn, Lilly and Martini as trashy options.

So he gives them „mod power“ to feel relevant, since in real life they have nothing to say :LOL3:

Smart move

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
Yeah, how many tried that „divide and conquer“ thang?
You can‘t divide ARYANS !
We will die for our cause, you left worm.

reaper

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
"most despicable of fighting methods should be employed to ensure absolute victory."

Unless you call Flynn a nonce or make someone cry by posting scat.

I remember when this place was all about free speech.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
"most despicable of fighting methods should be employed to ensure absolute victory."

Unless you call Flynn a nonce or make someone cry by posting scat.

I remember when this place was all about free speech.
That fucking troon will drive this place into the ground if it doesn't get put on a leash and confined to it's kennel.

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Pot fucking kettle much?

And spare us the 5th grade level divide and conquer routine, it isn't gonna work.

Oh. Yes. It. Will.

I don't see you calling anyone a "groomer." And you're certainly not disrupting the flow of the forum. Additionally, you've kept your mangy ass out of the regular sub forums.

It must pain you dearly to know that if in fact you do violate any of these rules, that the kiddy gloves are off when it comes to your childish and faggoty ass.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
You can't have it both ways, tranny features.... if you can accuse people of being "nonces", why is the word groomer verboten?

Quit trying to turn this place into Preddit, you woketard.