Well...so much for King Martini....

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
You can't have it both ways, tranny features.... if you can accuse people of being "nonces", why is the word groomer verboten?

Quit trying to turn this place into Preddit, you woketard.

I'm not the one whining constantly to BF. He doesn't fight your battles bitch. Try manning up for once and taking responsibility of your own actions. Instead of bleeting like a broken coward.

You are the biggest bitch out here. When the going gets tough, Aryan asks for help again. What a weak fucker you are. You make Dove look like Mike Tyson compared to your cowardly ass.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
You brought him into the conversation, not me. He doesn't "protect" me, like you claimed, and I doubt he'll appreciate the allegation either.

And you pretty much put up your usual bitch signal up, asking for his help once again because you can't fight your own battles, whiner.

5 times in a week you need to call upon him? Sounds like you're a serial complainer and a weakling. I'd venture both.

Seethe, Aryan seethe. There's nothing you can do to me tard, nothing at all and it eats you up that you're too fucking stupid to match me in brainpower.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
The only one "seething" is you, that much is obvious. It's funny watching you go into panic mode after accusing BF of something behind his back, thinking he wouldn't read it...

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
The only one "seething" is you, that much is obvious. It's funny watching you go into panic mode after accusing BF of something behind his back, thinking he wouldn't read it...

Orly? I'm not the one always begging the forum owner to come to my aid Mr. Australia!

:LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3:

You're a weakling and I can kick your bitch ass up and down the forums!

Nice melty Aryan! It looks good on you!

Last edited:
OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
It was a double post, you daft cunt.

So you admit you're fucking stupid. Look at you with your skirt all bundled up above your white thighs. You must be very unhappy.

Tell me bitch boi, on a scale of 1 to 10, how upset are you really?

LMFAO!

Does this mean we're not besties anymore? :LOL3:

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
"most despicable of fighting methods should be employed to ensure absolute victory."

Unless you call Flynn a nonce or make someone cry by posting scat.

I remember when this place was all about free speech.
100%.

SCAT and GORE belongs to meltdown, like men and female on a date.

You wont see that upstairs. Sure. But here it was fun.

When you Are in meltdown, expect SHOCK, TORMENTION and HATE!
Flinn wants MIckey Mouse fights now.

They drive this place into shit. Fucking morons.

The best part is, that some say that „that shock factor is so 2000“. Fucking hypocrites. SCAT and GORE always work. It life. It happens every day.

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
100%.

SCAT and GORE belongs to meltdown, like men and female on a date.

You wont see that upstairs. Sure. But here it was fun.

When you Are in meltdown, expect SHOCK, TORMENTION and HATE!
Flinn wants MIckey Mouse fights now.

They drive this place into shit. Fucking morons.

The best part is, that some say that „that shock factor is so 2000“. Fucking hypocrites. SCAT and GORE always work. It life. It happens every day.

Well, Dilf if you hate it here soo very much, I'm sure TBC will gladly welcum you with open arms. All 6 of their members, which is why you're here in the first place. Pretty boring over there isn't it scat queen?

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
"most despicable of fighting methods should be employed to ensure absolute victory."

Unless you call Flynn a nonce or make someone cry by posting scat.

I remember when this place was all about free speech.

Oh reaper, stop it!

You're making me giggle and blush at the same time! You bad, bad man!

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
You have to give a man a L O N G leash…

How else will he hang himself?

I personally enjoy the burst of energy from his occasional visits and prefer this method to Piggie’s clenching fists and destroying his Lego mansion before he forces his mother to put him on timeout for a nap.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
"Hyuck hyuck Poofer called Doveys job and she DESERVED it! What's that? Poofer openly claims he targeted her to exploit and fuck with her for content?! That's all on HER and he just made a tiny wittle mistake! She should pay for his bullshit! She's the bad guy and deserves him stalking her and calling her ex job and her job and trying to track down her in real life... that's HER fault!...omg she said she saw his conviction of inappropriate behavior with a minor on his back ground check?! Well she's a PSYCHO for talking about it!!!"

Like these people are so full of hate they would defend and side with a full blown rapist and child abuser. It's just disturbing.

All I did was end contact with the prick. Getting HIS kids Switch out of pawn was NOT my responsibility and I still did it and I sent it back to the kid while he refused to work with me, sent me threats in PM, demanded I pay it, and make insane accusations at me on the forum.

And these entitled fucking psychopaths have been raging about it ever since. I guess Poofer is entitled to relationships and sex with whoever he wants and no one has autonomy to end their interaction with him without being subjected to verbal abuse and unhinged stalking behavior.

You people are fucked in the head. Seriously. He is lucky im better than him and his butt nuggets because I'm not posting a young girls photo or his back ground report out in the open. And he knows I won't. He also knows I'll show it privately so.

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
"Hyuck hyuck Poofer called Doveys job and she DESERVED it! What's that? Poofer openly claims he targeted her to exploit and fuck with her for content?! That's all on HER and he just made a tiny wittle mistake! She should pay for his bullshit! She's the bad guy and deserves him stalking her and calling her ex job and her job and trying to track down her in real life... that's HER fault!...omg she said she saw his conviction of inappropriate behavior with a minor on his back ground check?! Well she's a PSYCHO for talking about it!!!"

Like these people are so full of hate they would defend and side with a full blown rapist and child abuser. It's just disturbing.

All I did was end contact with the prick. Getting HIS kids Switch out of pawn was NOT my responsibility and I still did it and I sent it back to the kid while he refused to work with me, sent me threats in PM, demanded I pay it, and make insane accusations at me on the forum.

And these entitled fucking psychopaths have been raging about it ever since. I guess Poofer is entitled to relationships and sex with whoever he wants and no one has autonomy to end their interaction with him without being subjected to verbal abuse and unhinged stalking behavior.

You people are fucked in the head. Seriously. He is lucky im better than him and his butt nuggets because I'm not posting a young girls photo or his back ground report out in the open. And he knows I won't. He also knows I'll show it privately so.

Oh. So this is what this is about. You taking photos of poo and then sending them to Martini, which got you fired is all about you finally getting your revenge?

LMFAO!!!!1111

No wonder Biggie drop you faster than a $2 Thai whore.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Oh. So this is what this is about. You taking photos of poo and then sending them to Martini, which got you fired is all about you finally getting your revenge?

LMFAO!!!!1111

No wonder Biggie drop you faster than a $2 Thai whore.

No, you stupid fucking idiot. But then everyone else who reads that post will know what it's about and understand the point. As usual you will be the only one who doesn't.

It's either you are real fucking stupid or you just gaslight on purpose and don't care how stupid you come across.

Try again. Read slow. I'm not gonna sit here and dumb it down for you.

We see how Poofer calling someone's job to try to get them fired a month after the "offence" rook place is perfect heroic in your rotted brain but pointing out his documented predatory and abusive behavior is "obsession"

You are sick in the fucking head. And dumb.

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
No, you stupid fucking idiot. But then everyone else who reads that post will know what it's about and understand the point. As usual you will be the only one who doesn't.

It's either you are real fucking stupid or you just gaslight on purpose and don't care how stupid you come across.

Try again. Read slow. I'm not gonna sit here and dumb it down for you.

We see how Poofer calling someone's job to try to get them fired a month after the "offence" rook place is perfect heroic in your rotted brain but pointing out his documented predatory and abusive behavior is "obsession"

You are sick in the fucking head. And dumb.

No. You're sick in the head by leading this whatever it is against Martini.

Get a life, psycho.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Well, much easier than I thought @Dove

Do you read? Is that a thing you do? I didn't call Poofer a rapist.

I also said you would side with Caligula. Was I calling Poofer Caligula?

Smh.

I already stated what I personally thought about Poofers back ground check and the picture he sent me. I said I think he is just fucking stupid and has very poor boundaries and he does inappropriate things, that I don't think he goes seeking minors to prey upon.

At no point was I calling Poofer himself a "full blown rapist" or "child abuser". I said he was convicted of misconduct with a minor, and that he neglects his own kids.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Do you read? Is that a thing you do? I didn't call Poofer a rapist.

I also said you would side with Caligula. Was I calling Poofer Caligula?

Smh.

I already stated what I personally thought about Poofers back ground check and the picture he sent me. I said I think he is just fucking stupid and has very poor boundaries and he does inappropriate things, that I don't think he goes seeking minors to prey upon.

At no point was I calling Poofer himself a "full blown rapist" or "child abuser". I said he was convicted of misconduct with a minor, and that he neglects his own kids.

You are all over the place in your rants. I don't read them, I skim them. I know you think I read every word, I don't because you are a liar.

I'll tell you what though, you are backpedaling now. You've been accusing him of inappropriate behavior, even criminal. Everyone has got the message you intended on getting out there.