Well...so much for King Martini....

X

xXx
Site Supporter
I wanna fuck your daughter first. And cum inside her eARs
HA HA what the heck happened ?? you break Mustafa's anus you siCK FILth :LOL3::LOL3::LOL3:

eaZse off on the pressure big guy, they aren't meant for that type of pummeling LMFAO !!

Master

Won't post at a forum CDunce has a panel at
Site Supporter
Yes.

So much for King Martini.

I have done enough cultivating of forums and community building that it's time now for yours truly to step aside and allow others to step into my shoes.

Am I retired? Probably not. I'm sure I'll pop in here and there like I always do.

But the truth is, I just don't have the extra time for message boards any more. I've been the focal point of this community for the last ten years. I've been THE guy that this community has revolved around and I'm just not interested in keeping up the dedication that goes along with it.

All my best work is out there already.

I played it like a game and the only end boss I had was getting stale, which, honestly, I have been for a couple years now.

To @Bastard Factory , thank you. Best site owner ever. And to everyone else, this place is the community. Build it.

KM

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
Yes.

So much for King Martini.

I have done enough cultivating of forums and community building that it's time now for yours truly to step aside and allow others to step into my shoes.

Am I retired? Probably not. I'm sure I'll pop in here and there like I always do.

But the truth is, I just don't have the extra time for message boards any more. I've been the focal point of this community for the last ten years. I've been THE guy that this community has revolved around and I'm just not interested in keeping up the dedication that goes along with it.

All my best work is out there already.

I played it like a game and the only end boss I had was getting stale, which, honestly, I have been for a couple years now.

To @Bastard Factory , thank you. Best site owner ever. And to everyone else, this place is the community. Build it.

KM
Fuck Off

also, didn’t read, too long. Lol

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
I skimmed and just caught the part about him claiming to be the "focal point of the community for the last 10 years"....

WTF?? The delusional fuckwit didn't even post on here until fairly recently.

The guy needs meds.

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
I skimmed and just caught the part about him claiming to be the "focal point of the community for the last 10 years"....

WTF?? The delusional fuckwit didn't even post on here until fairly recently.

The guy needs meds.

So, "until fairly recently" to you is almost 4 years, huh?

Fucking stupid bastard.

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Well, in the grand scheme of things, yes it is a relatively short timespan.

Your dumb tranny ass didn't even realise there was a previous BF board, which went online in 2008 or thereabouts.

In the grand scheme of things? That must be your busted answer to trying to make believe that Martini just showed up.

Seeing that you weren't here until 2018, that must also make you a member that just showed up "until fairly recently" too, you giant cow's ass. Did you also flaunt your fake pictures as well "until fairly recently?"

Now you're speaking for me? Who didn't know there was a Bastard Factory 1.0?

Fucking retard.

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
In the grand scheme of things? That must be your busted answer to trying to make believe that Martini just showed up.

Seeing that you weren't here until 2018, that must also make you a member that just showed up "until fairly recently" too, you giant cow's ass. Did you also flaunt your fake pictures as well "until fairly recently?"

Now you're speaking for me? Who didn't know there was a Bastard Factory 1.0?

Fucking retard.
You really are mod, talking to a supreme member like that?

No one takes you serious here. I get many PMs. Many wish others being a mod.

No one respects you.

Even Countess PMed me. I'd rather dont tell what she thinks about your "work" here.

I know the job is hard and sucks. But give it a try.

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
You really are mod, talking to a supreme member like that?

No one cant take you serious here. I get maby PMs. Many wish others being a mod.

No one respects you.

Even Countess PMed me. I'd rather dont tell what she thinks about your "work" here.

I know the job is hard and sucks. But give it a try.

You again?

Just knowing that you're not going to post more scat makes me elated.

I own you UncleFiLTH, and you know what happens to cock suckers like yourself that fills the board with scat, right?

Wanna find out you menstruating tard?

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
You again?

Just knowing that you're not going to post more scat makes me elated.

I own you UncleFiLTH, and you know what happens to cock suckers like yourself that fills the board with scat, right?

Wanna find out you menstruating tard?
I will post scat as much as I want , you frustrated average chump. LoL.

I don't respect you. Even @WWW.ANA.SSS/STAZI_YA has more authority than you.

I piss on you

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
I only think about scat when you're around.
And what do you do in the morning, when you SCAT your food from the day before? And it comes out of your anus?? A foot ling incher?

X

xXx
Site Supporter
And what do you do in the morning, when you SCAT your food from the day before? And it comes out of your anus?? A foot ling incher?
OI Dilfster !!

werd on the street is you prefer the hairy bung holes of burly men from Afghanistan :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3:

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
OI Dilfster !!

werd on the street is you prefer the hairy bung holes of burly men from Afghanistan :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3:
Oi oi oi X!

Are you a street shitter??? I bet you make Indians in filthy India the best competition! You scum!

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
I hear you clean Indian bent dicks from misguided wayward street shits LOL
I heard from Mukesh that you STREET SHIT in Bangladeshi with your BENT DICK. Is that true? Why?

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
I hear you clean Indian bent dicks from misguided wayward street shits LOL
My indian spy Muskesh found you!!!
Here is his intel. He found you STREET SHITTING with several others FiLTHs like @Weeg, @Flynn, @Cookie Monster , whore @The Countess and @Lily

Watch!
f83.gif