Well...so much for King Martini....

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Do you read? Is that a thing you do? I didn't call Poofer a rapist.

I also said you would side with Caligula. Was I calling Poofer Caligula?

Smh.

I already stated what I personally thought about Poofers back ground check and the picture he sent me. I said I think he is just fucking stupid and has very poor boundaries and he does inappropriate things, that I don't think he goes seeking minors to prey upon.

At no point was I calling Poofer himself a "full blown rapist" or "child abuser". I said he was convicted of misconduct with a minor, and that he neglects his own kids.

It gives me great fucking pleasure to tell you that if you post anymore of your shit, that I'm going to bar you from that thread. Then you can run to BF and accuse me of "panel abuse." You've had your say, more than you deserve.

I hope you understand my words.

We are done reading your self absorbed obsession with one of your flings off the forum.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Amazing how scrotini refuses to let the facts be posted. That is totally what an innocent man would do. It is equally clear Flynn is doing everything he can to keep wcrotini's secret.

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Amazing how scrotini refuses to let the facts be posted. That is totally what an innocent man would do. It is equally clear Flynn is doing everything he can to keep wcrotini's secret.

You're full of shit, Farmer. You're someone's lackey. You are one sad ass fuck.

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

What ARE YOU GOING TO DO ABOUT IT?

I'll tell....NOT A FUCKING THING.

Nice meltdown, Farmer. When's the next one coming?

Bitch.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
It gives me great fucking pleasure to tell you that if you post anymore of your shit, that I'm going to bar you from that thread. Then you can run to BF and accuse me of "panel abuse." You've had your say, more than you deserve.

I hope you understand my words.

We are done reading your self absorbed obsession with one of your flings off the forum.

I don't give a shit what you do, you unhinged fucking retard LOL.

"Wah wah I don't like what some one types on the internet!"

Nice melt.

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
Imagine someone calling themselves “Hitler.”

Never saw a poof try to commit wholesale crimes against humanity. Have you?

You’re pathetic.

Last edited:

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️

Never saw a poof try to commit commit wholesale crimes against humanity. Have you?

You’re pathetic.
What, Turd, would you rather choose?
A name that you have GAiDS, suck men cocks and is filthy or some alpha who had a plan, took action and gained respect worldwide as an alpha?
You sissified pussy boi!

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
I don't give a shit what you do, you unhinged fucking retard LOL.

"Wah wah I don't like what some one types on the internet!"

Nice melt.

I'm glad you don't care, because it will be happening you fucking selfish cunt.

You fuck with Martini and other's out here, so come play with me with your bullshit and I will send your attention seeking ass packing you whiny fucking psycho.

I wish you would fuck with me like you did Martini. I'd show you a side of me you've never seen before. I wish you would, bitch.

The only one having the "melt," is you and your little sycophant, Farmer. I want both of you fucks to come fuck with me, I have presents for both your pathetic asses.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I'm glad you don't care, because it will be happening you fucking selfish cunt.

You fuck with Martini and other's out here, so come play with me with your bullshit and I will send your attention seeking ass packing you whiny fucking psycho.

I wish you would fuck with me like you did Martini. I'd show you a side of me you've never seen before. I wish you would, bitch.

The only one having the "melt," is you and your little sycophant,Farmer. I want both of you fucks to come fucking with me, I have presents for both your pathetic asses.

The only ones responsible for this shit show are Dove and Oerdin. End of

People shouldn't be distracted by any other minor players in this bullshit.

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
The only ones responsible for this shit show are Dove and Oerdin. End of

People shouldn't be distracted by any other minor players in this bullshit.

And Dove gets her much needed attention, again. I'm soo fucking sick of her at this point. Only a coward would send that mindless fuck Farmer to do her bidding.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

Never saw a poof try to commit commit wholesale crimes against humanity. Have you?

You’re pathetic.
And you're a butthurt, whiny old bitch.

Honestly, you get fucking worse by the day with your cranky tranny routine...

Has the price of adult diapers shot up or something?

X

xXx
Site Supporter
dilfs fav seX move is the oOmpa lumpa chin drop, fucker garbles an entire 19 inches of afriKan cawK :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3:

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

you-mad-y20a9z.jpg

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️

You calling me “cranky,” Spanky?

You’ll not find a “chiller” soul than moi.

I find it supremely satisfying that I can take your silly persona down three or thirty notches without uttering a single slur, swear word, or lame.

Your insecurities, shining through your cracked armour of tinfoil masculinity, are all the ingredients I need.

You can cower behind whatever Strong Man ideology suits your fancy but you can’t hide the fact that you’re a fearful child engaged in mental cosplay.

I see you for what you are and the better angels of my nature want to reach out to you with compassion.

And then I remember where I am.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
You calling me “cranky,” Spanky?

You’ll not find a “chiller” soul than moi.

I find it supremely satisfying that I can take your silly persona down three or thirty notches without uttering a single slur, swear word, or lame.

Your insecurities, shining through your cracked armour of tinfoil masculinity, are all the ingredients I need.

You can cower behind whatever Strong Man ideology suits your fancy but you can’t hide the fact that you’re a fearful child engaged in mental cosplay.

I see you for what you are and the better angels of my nature want to reach out to you with compassion.

And then I remember where I am.

Bravo!

If he were to come to the US, it wouldn't be long until he went to a public space and shot up dozens of people. He's one of them.

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
Or get killed for being an asshole.

I hear that’s how they treat assholes down there.