Well...so much for King Martini....

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
So is X from the subcontinent then? I understand public defecation is quite the thing over there.

Hey! I wonder if he knows Sabu? Sabu is one of the Flynns sometimes.
I know only Sabu from ECW
taz-tazz.gif

I heard that X lives there. Didnt knew that STREET SHITTING is such a trend over there. I am more of the normal toilet guy!

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
And what do you do in the morning, when you SCAT your food from the day before? And it comes out of your anus?? A foot ling incher?

What do you mean,

"what do you do in the morning, when you SCAT your food from the day before?"

I wipe and then hop in the shower to start my day.

What a silly question.

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
What do you mean,

"what do you do in the morning, when you SCAT your food from the day before?"

I wipe and then hop in the shower to start my day.

What a silly question.
You take a shower because of SCAT?

A wipe is enough. Are doing this too when you visit a friend?

Bonesaw's Bionic Eye

I seeee you
Men statistically have much dirtier asses than women so you could probably smell Dilf in the next zip code and mistake him for the garbage man. I always wipe on my Nintendo switch, the joysticks get in there deep

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
Showering after a poop is #1 power play, dumbass.
Why can't you answer a simple question? Are you a dumb turd or what,

What do you di when you visit a friend and stay longer? After dinner for example. And when your tummy grumbles and you have to shit.

Do you take alsoa shower? Serious question.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
So is X from the subcontinent then? I understand public defecation is quite the thing over there.

Hey! I wonder if he knows Sabu? Sabu is one of the Flynns sometimes.
I know your Mom, she cleans street shitters :LOL3:

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I knew it. I just knew it. Everytime Martini flies in here on his broken Nintendo Switch, he makes all these grand promises, then bounces for 4 months, only to come back and do the same thing. I for one am very disappointed that we cannot bask in the smelly glory of "Martini At Midnight."

I will admit, I do like his podcasts, even if he does sound like a stuttering tard at times. He's got great context and I really enjoyed when he brought on SSS and Iggy, those were pretty cool to say the least.

What I don't like is all the "promises" that never get fulfilled. Sure, I'm a pushover for cutting edge content and new ways to make this forum better, but I really wish that one time Martini would follow through with all his broken promises.

Sure, he trolled me again. I'll be the first to admit that, but I've seen the clown in action before and I know that if he weren't soo manic, he'd be able to come through on 95% of his "promises."

See ya in September Martini, I hope you prove me wrong before then.
His podcasts? Yeah, no.