Why are Conservatives Sooooo Fuggin Ugly?

OP
OP

Holliday Unchained

Banned
Banned
Holiday are you packing yet?

BLM is demanding your white ass leaves NY. They dont want your money.

So Jollygay is from Jew York, Aidsmin is from Portland and Lotusbergenstein is originally from Commiefornia.....

I'm starting to notice a pattern here!
I'm from NY? You'd think my mom would have mentioned it.

So where did your leftist indoctrination come from then?
I don't have a leftist doctrine.
The term leftist designated communism/marxism.
That's the antithesis of Liberalism.

....but we've already established you don't understand these things so no need for review.

Jollygay attempting to downplay his staunch leftist leanings LOL...

Liberals, Marxists and Communists are ALL leftists who vehemently oppose Conservatives and right wing politics in general, so spare me the futile efforts of muddying the waters.
If you aren't Liberal you're conservative, dummy. Commies, fascist and other conservatives all oppose Liberalism. So while they may differ in who they exclude and choose to marginalize in that they do not enable the individual and selectively oppress the opposition by use of military, and legislative force they all despise Liberalism for the responsible freedoms and liberties it affords all.

Again - and anyone who knows political systems 101 (unlike you) knows that Liberalism and communism are polar opposites. At least learn the basics, AiryAnn.

And learn what Aryan means too and maybe people won't dismiss you as just another retard.

PS: I wonder how many MAGA hats were worn in Walmart stores today.

Walmart while have destroyed how many small businesses and communities, is adored by the american conservative for the many cheap shit items from China that one finds there..

Last edited:

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Corporations always knew that commies are the biggest threat to their fortunes

SO, it's only logical that they started controlling the commies

Don't worry libs, you'll get your "utopia"

The whole fucking world will be like Venezoohell

I'm sorry, Ranny, but what?

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

So Jollygay is from Jew York, Aidsmin is from Portland and Lotusbergenstein is originally from Commiefornia.....

....but we've already established you don't understand these things so no need for review.

Liberals, Marxists and Communists are ALL leftists who vehemently oppose Conservatives and right wing politics in general, so spare me the futile efforts of muddying the waters.
If you aren't Liberal you're conservative, dummy. Commies, fascist and other conservatives all oppose Liberalism. So while they may differ in who they exclude and choose to marginalize in that they do not enable the individual and selectively oppress the opposition by use of military, and legislative force they all despise Liberalism for the responsible freedoms and liberties it affords all.

Again - and anyone who knows political systems 101 (unlike you) knows that Liberalism and communism are polar opposites. At least learn the basics, AiryAnn.

And learn what Aryan means too and maybe people won't dismiss you as just another retard.

Walmart while have destroyed how many small businesses and communities, is adored by the american conservative for the many cheap shit items from China that one finds there..

Modern Communists and liberals support open borders, pro-LGBT rhetoric and all the other assorted leftist talking points which society has been inflicted with.

Seriously, what the fuck are you talking about?

Liberals and Commies are far from being polar opposites, it's the 'far right' which clashes with the Globohomo narrative and is the reason why there's a permanent fanatical witch hunt carried out by the Lugenpresse and the ruling elites to stamp out 'Nazis' aka white Conservatives and any potential uprising against the establishment's tyranny.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

I almost never shop at fukin walmart, hollowfaggit. In fact, I purposely drive all the way to a schnucks because the higher prices keep white trash and niggers away. Makes for a better shopping experience. I never see a sheboon with a t shirt that reads "I have all the PUSSY, so I make all the rules" Seen that shit at a nigger infested store one day about 10 years ago.

OP
OP

Holliday Unchained

Banned
Banned

Modern Communists and liberals support open borders, pro-LGBT rhetoric and all the other assorted leftist talking points which society has been inflicted with.

Liberals and Commies are far from being polar opposites, it's the 'far right' which clashes with the Globohomo narrative and is the reason why there's a permanent fanatical witch hunt carried out by the Lugenpresse and the ruling elites to stamp out 'Nazis' aka white Conservatives and any potential uprising against the establishment's tyranny.

You a true imbercile, AiryAnn.
It's people like me, liberals, who have opposed globalism from the start, while conservatives supported
the wars in the ME, global corporatism, and you'll be soooo shocked - mass immigration to support the cheap labor desired by American buinesses. Commies support open borders and LGBTQ - link?
You know what else they don't support? - true open elections even though Russia for example has mock elections, any political opposition or open debate w/o consequence (Alexei Navalny, Pussy Riot), private ownership which, of course, is a principle of Liberalism.....

What is the origin of liberalism?
Philosopher John Locke is often credited with founding liberalism as a distinct tradition, based on the social contract, arguing that each man has a natural right to life, liberty and property and governments must not violate these rights. ... Liberalism started to spread rapidly especially after the French Revolution.

AiryAnn - read a book, get some education, instead of wasting people's time.

Last edited:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

It's people like me, liberals, who have opposed globalism from the start, while conservatives supported
the wars in the ME, global corporatism, and you'll be soooo shocked - mass immigration to support the cheap labor desired by American buinesses. Commies support open borders and LGBTQ - link?
You know what else they don't support? - true open elections even though Russia for example has mock elections, any political opposition or open debate w/o consequence (Alexei Navalny, Pussy Riot), private ownership which, of course, is a principle of Liberalism.....

You are not a liberal. You are in open opposition against those us who value liberty.

It SHOWS in how you call everyone who supports Trump "cons" and "repukes" and how your mental stereotypes havent been updated since a bunch of ultra conservatives were screaming that KISS was working for satan.

True liberals don't despise people who simply see the world differently. Everyone has rights to live their life by their values and be able to make a living.

Your support or peace with big government and mobs of terrorists commies is unAmerican and the opposite of real liberal.

If you want the government to pay for and be the middle man between me and my doctor......you just a leftist who has no problem with left wing authoritarianism

Absolutely NO real liberal would ever support the feds going after people simply because they protested while turning a blind eye to actual acts of terror and the killing of innocent human beings. You cant even discuss things in a civil way. You are just hateful and full of shit.

All of you are the minute you are faced with people who have different opinions.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

Liberals oppose Globalism? HAAAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAA

Ok, that is easily the most amusing comment you've ever made on here, grats.

You leftist turds are complicit with the eradication of borders, the indoctrination of Critical Race Theory and disgusting LGBT propaganda being inflicted on school children ,along with the state-endorsed Cultural Marxist assault on western civilisation....

Fuck you bitch, it's war.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Conservative women are way more beautiful than the purple haired freaks who refuse to shave their armpits or legs.

The liberal ranks are composed by mostly failures of all types.

What BLM and Antifa are really angry about is people who work hard and are successful even if modestly because they are trying to sell the old tired lie of why try because you'll never make it. They've been selling that to the black community its for 60 years. That is why they attack Asians who work hard, go to college, and start small businesses in order to live a solid upper middle class life. That is why they attack white and Hispanic business owners.

You want to see what the BLM ideology results in? Look at the failed cities of Detroit or Baltimore. Massive crime, pits of dispare and poverty, with failed schools full of racial identity politics but "graduates" who can neither read nor do basic math.

The black race pimp politicians always cry fake tears about "gentrification" because they want these failed shotholes to forever remain failed shotholes which continually reflect the same failed politicians who turned them into shitholes. If people invest in those areas and make them nicer, why, then nonghetto people might move in and vote them out so they can't have that! So the politicians actively work to make those ghettos worse just as long as they stay mostly black and keep voting for them then the politicians don't care.

Doubt me? Then why is BLM/ANTIFA shouting whites (and Hispanics who are not dark enough) to get out. They are attacking small businesses who never offended anyone. They are trying to destroy success in order to claim success is not possible because only then can their beloved communist revolution occur. It is why they do not care if the black criminals al was literally stabbing another black child. Nothing but theor lies and propaganda matter.

They are evil racists. Period. End of story.

OP
OP

Holliday Unchained

Banned
Banned

You leftist turds are complicit with the eradication of borders, the indoctrination of Critical Race Theory and disgusting LGBT propaganda being inflicted on school children ,along with the state-endorsed Cultural Marxist assault on western civilisation....

Where and when, mutherfucker?
Post it baby - I know you're too big of a pussy to meet me.
I mean, what kind of a limp wristed freak tries to pass itself off as a Nazi on the internetz but doesn't even know what the basic tenets of Nazism are, or even LoLz the history of its lil brown shirts.
..and uses the name Aryan w/o knowing what the word actually means.

You're a moron, AiryAnn
..not to mention a parrot like several other con simpletons here.

Last edited:

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

I mean, what kind of a limp wristed freak tries to pass itself off as a Nazi on the internetz but doesn't even know what the basis tenets of Nazism are, or even LoLz the history of its lil brown shirts.

You're a moron, AiryAnn

Soy-bitch please, you can't even visit your boyfriend's state-funded bedsit without a mobility scooter.

OP
OP

Holliday Unchained

Banned
Banned

I mean, what kind of a limp wristed freak tries to pass itself off as a Nazi on the internetz but doesn't even know what the basis tenets of Nazism are, or even LoLz the history of its lil brown shirts.

You're a moron, AiryAnn

Soy-bitch please, you can't even visit your boyfriend's state-funded bedsit without a mobility scooter.

pussy

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

You're a moron, AiryAnn

pussy

Serious?

Come Liverpool then.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Swallow4Pay and his little ballsack polisher Aidsmin trying to act 'ard, I'm still fucking laughing now haha...

I'd leave their dumb arses in the outback without a second thought... no point in mollycoddling stupidity...

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Did that stupid dumb ass just claim that both communists and mythical fascists were both conservative? You can't seriously be that stupid.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

Did that stupid dumb ass just claim that both communists and mythical fascists were both conservative? You can't seriously be that stupid.

He is, and the worst part, like most other 'enlightened' libtards, he truly believes that he's smarter than the rest of us.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

He is, and the worst part, like most other 'enlightened' libtards, he truly believes that he's smarter than the rest of us.

It's the dyed pink pubes and torso hairs.... that stuff leaches into their bloodstreams and interacts with the phytoestrogens and semen...

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

They seriously are.

No matter. These ones likely just voted Sanders and outside of blathering online, they are harmless.

Just very ideologically twisted and very confused. And they have no clue it's all shifted hard left. He is using a definition of liberal that puts him at ODDS with the modern left.

If he dared say any of his positions... . He would have to accept being a far right facist like the rest of us. Have you seen his stance on immigration? Its OURS. Like when I started my rant about human trafficking....homeboy blasted out his stance. I was a bit taken....I was like..."uhhh.....k. That's good. That'll do" lol.

He is fucking confused. And he isnt gonna get set right either because he thinks he knows better.

I'm willing to bet that if he ever did start discussing his actual stances......we would all see Trump was his guy. But he is too corporate media programmed to ever know what's what.

I dont blame older people TOO much. They simply cannot grasp how bad corporate media had fallen. You used to be able to trust these networks. My mom....a libertarian.....was gonna vote Biden out of fear of Trump. Until I walked her through and showed her how the media is an establishment propaganda machine.

That fairness doctrine being chucked by Obama was an important thing.....cuz it all went in the toilet bad under him.

Last edited:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

It's the dyed pink pubes and torso hairs.... that stuff leaches into their bloodstreams and interacts with the phytoestrogens and semen...

I been letting my older daughters put semi permanent pink die the 4 year olds hair. They are gonna streak her with blue and purple tonight.

And its adorable! Washes out after a few weeks very well.

They also taught her to call Biden a "dirty kid sniffer" and told her if she doesnt quiet down and go to sleep at night and keeps kicking up a fuss (becoming a desperately dehydrated philosopher who wants to cuddle all night) that the Bidenman was going to come and smell her hair. It freaked out but I couldn't stop laughing lol

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
That short stubby dwarf is ugly and he’s a con. It worked both ways.