Why Are The Illegal Migrants In The US Seemingly Getting Better Treatment Than Veterans?

Joe

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
Why don't you invest in your own country and buy property there?
I'm looking but I'm interested in getting vacation property elsewhere too

Not as permanent residence of course, but more vacation property to escape the winters here once in a while.

I would never want to become a permanent resident of the US or a citizen. the situation seems very dicey there right now.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I'm looking but I'm interested in getting vacation property elsewhere too

Not as permanent residence of course, but more vacation property to escape the winters here once in a while.

I would never want to become a permanent resident of the US or a citizen. the situation seems very dicey there right now.

A lot of Canadians flock to the deserts of the US.

Admin.

You better hope I don't make it back.
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
I don't know that these homeless Vets are relying on any pension at all. I think you only get a military pension if they choose the military as a career.

You're making a lot of assumptions here, Joe.
To receive a Pension you have to do at least 20 years. Some of the homeless vets may receive some VA Disability Income Benefits, which in most cases not enough to live on.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
A lot of Canadians flock to the deserts of the US.
I wouldn't wanna be 'too permanent' in the US because of the general feeling of instability there these days.

Things can can turn/change on a dime depending on who becomes your President.

Sounds more like a shiekdom/kingdom than a democracy, doesn't it?

Joe

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
that USSC of yours seems ever determined to became Trump their King eh @Lily? All those ruling let him off. and now they're dismantling all the safeguards that used to protect democracy. ie that Chevron ruling. Trump granted immunity from prosecution.

It's like what happened to Turkey with Erdogan

Even Turks have told me their democracy is dying or dead.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
The Real Estate Industry in both the US and Canada is a scam which has benefited the wealthy at the expense of the average citizen.

Land hoarding and excessive concentration of wealth and assets like Real Estate is not Free Market Capitalism because too few players can manipulate the housing prices and exclude others needing it such as families and military veterans access to it.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I wouldn't wanna be 'too permanent' in the US because of the general feeling of instability there these days.

Things can can turn/change on a dime depending on who becomes your President.

Sounds more like a shiekdom/kingdom than a democracy, doesn't it?

They are seasonal. Most don't live here permanently.

Admin.

You better hope I don't make it back.
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
They are seasonal. Most don't live here permanently.
I just happened to catch a story on the fake news about Jackson Hole Wyoming, it's now firmly on the stupidly rich multiple houses bingo card. Union Tradesmen that make a good living can't afford to live there they have to drive over the Tetons into Idaho to find a house they can afford.

Today on Zillow the least expensive home for sale in Jackson Hole is a 600 sq ft 1br 1ba Condo for $685.000.00 The people that work there can't afford to live there, it's becoming that way where i live in a Tourist area.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Fantom

Apparatus Of Satan
☠️Private Forum Access
These migrants seem to be getting some special treatment with housing, food debit cards etc. It seems as though the migrants are living better than some of the American citizens, like folks who served their country in the military for example. Shouldn't the focus be on helping the legal American citizens and their well being first? What is so special about the illegals?

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
So that they vote for Biden.