Why Did Trump Weaponize The FBI To Collude With Russia?

senior penor

Factory Bastard
Wow! Admin has just did a swandive straight into the whataboutism conspiracy theories because "orange man bad". You idiots were singing the praises of the FBI as some uncorruptable entity that can do no wrong, and now having a meltdown when you think they let "bad orange man" off.
Now are you going to listen when we say "we need to investigate the FBI for corruption and political inteference"?

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Wow! Admin has just did a swandive straight into the whataboutism conspiracy theories because "orange man bad". You idiots were singing the praises of the FBI as some uncorruptable entity that can do no wrong, and now having a meltdown when you think they let "bad orange man" off.
Now are you going to listen when we say "we need to investigate the FBI for corruption and political inteference"?
That’s pretty standard practice for that cock licking emo sissy cripple

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

I aim to be smugly pedantic, or vice verse.
Site Supporter ☠️
Why don't you go run some laps fat boy.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
We'll see what comes out as evidence. I'll reserve my judgment until then. After all, no one does jack shit about any of these corrupt motherfuckers regardless of who they are...

senior penor

Factory Bastard
Why don't you go run some laps fat boy.
Why don't you stop swinging on donkey dicks like a partisan tardzan?
You were opening your smegma-crusted ass cheeks and begging the FBI to give you butt babies when you thought they were in Hillary and joe's pockets, and now you're all mad and butthurt that we were right about the FBI needing a good investigation and house cleaning o corruption, and that is reallyt burning your assless cheps. Not even your australian girlfriend/my property brokedick can save you from that fact.