Why Did Trump Weaponize The FBI To Collude With Russia?

Admin.

I aim to be smugly pedantic, or vice verse.
Site Supporter ☠️
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Retired top FBI counterintelligence agent who led Trump-Russia probe arrested for own ties to Russian oligarch​

Charles McGonigal charged with breaking US sanctions against Russia oligarch Oleg Deripaska, money laundering​

senior penor

Factory Bastard
Weird. We have been saying the FBI is corrupt for years! all it took was a russian money laundering scheme with a retired FBI agent in New york in 2018 to realize it.

Before you flog your log an get your hopes up

Though not referenced in or related to the indictment, McGonigal, while serving as chief of the cybercrimes section at FBI headquarters in Washington, D.C., was one of the first bureau officials to learn of allegations that George Papadopoulos, a campaign adviser for former President Donald Trump, boasted that he knew Russians had dirt on Hillary Clinton, launching the investigation into alleged Russian election interference known as
, Business Insider previously reported.
Now if this guy was all about protecting trump, why didn't they just ignore it like they did with for say....a president's son's business deals with burisma? A trump patsee wouldn't go out of their way to put another trump patsee in the crossfire over hilary dirt. Seems quite counterproductive and counter intuitive. You would think what would be good for the russians and Trump(if involved) was to lose the evidence and dismiss George Papadopoulos' allegation. Why didn't george nothing burger that like his successors nothing burgered the laptop?

McGonigal joined the FBI in 1996 and began working on Russian foreign counterintelligence and organised crime.

Most of the charges McGonigal faces relate to alleged activity that took place after he retired from the FBI in 2018.
So he joins the FBI in 1996 on russian counterintelligence, leaves the FBI in 2018 and gets caught for activity mostly after, and the one time is an Albanian foreign official bribing 225 000$, and we're going to ignore the steele dossier.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Weird. We have been saying the FBI is corrupt for years! all it took was a russian money laundering scheme with a retired FBI agent in New york in 2018 to realize it.

Now if this guy was all about protecting trump, why didn't they just ignore it like they did with for say....a president's son's business deals with burisma? A trump patsee wouldn't go out of their way to put another trump patsee in the crossfire over hilary dirt. Seems quite counterproductive and counter intuitive. You would think what would be good for the russians and Trump(if involved) was to lose the evidence and dismiss George Papadopoulos' allegation. Why didn't george nothing burger that like his successors nothing burgered the laptop?

So he joins the FBI in 1996 on russian counterintelligence, leaves the FBI in 2018 and gets caught for activity mostly after, and the one time is an Albanian foreign official bribing 225 000$, and we're going to ignore the steele dossier.
5J1gUBv.jpeg

Read the Mueller report, take your head out of your ass.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

October 4, 2016

Charles McGonigal Named Special Agent in Charge of the Counterintelligence Division for the New York Field Office​

FBI Director James B. Comey has named Charles McGonigal as the special agent in charge of the Counterintelligence Division for the New York Field Office. Mr. McGonigal most recently served as the section chief of the Cyber-Counterintelligence Coordination Section at FBI Headquarters.
Mr. McGonigal entered on duty with the FBI in 1996. He was first assigned to the New York Field Office, where he worked Russian foreign counterintelligence and organized crime matters. During his tenure in New York, Mr. McGonigal worked on the TWA Flight 800 investigation, was assigned to the task force investigating Wen Ho Lee, investigated the 1998 terrorist bombings of the U.S. Embassies in Tanzania and Kenya, and investigated the September 11, 2001 terror attacks.
Following the terrorist attacks on September 11, 2001, Mr. McGonigal was assigned to an investigative response squad, which focused on pending international terrorist threats in the New York City area.

I wish you guys weren't so ill informed and lazy.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Ignored content

But I assume he's talking about how he loves to suck cock?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

It's all about what they WANT to believe.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Trumptard's desperately attempting to deny an FBI double agent was working as a go between between Trump and his Russian handlers

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Wow, sure is crazy how Trump literally asked Russia on live TV to help him win and we’re supposed to be surprised that they did just that.

senior penor

Factory Bastard
Now if this guy was all about protecting trump, why didn't they just ignore it like they did with for say....a president's son's business deals with burisma?

And yet admong has completely ignored this question because it goes against his copeium-drunk conspiracy theory. Again, I agree that we should investigate the FBI for political interference, but he's too butthurt about "that bad orange man".
Remember, this is the same FBI that did demand twitter, FB, ans other social media to bury the laptop story to help joe biden win
And why would the FBI do that if it is compromised with russian agents like Admong wants us to believe?
Well isn't that a coincidence! the Biden crime family is in bed with the russians.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Admong is not smart enough to grasp all of that.

He's more interested in hunter biden's peepee