Did anyone watch Trump's town hall on CNN?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Great impression of Tucker Carlson, if he ever lands a job you should send him that.

More of the same!

I suppose you think you sound brilliant and like some objectively thinking individual....all calling other leftists trumptards because they don't read off your hate script?

Admin.

"Brother, can you spare a dime?" Trump
Site Supporter ☠️
More of the same!

I suppose you think you sound brilliant and like some objectively thinking individual....all calling other leftists trumptards because they don't read off your hate script?
Do a couple more flaming shots, and then drop a vocaroo of you doing a rebel yell!!!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Do a couple more flaming shots, and then drop a vocaroo of you doing a rebel yell!!!

Sir you have us very twisted.

Flaming shots and rebel yell? Really?

Why don't you get the man bun straightened out and polish your hammer and sickle?

Holliday Unchained

Banned
Banned
Seriously @Duhv We don't have to agree, or even like each other, but I don't want to see you get hurt.
Please. Put down the bottle (the second one), pick up the telephone and call suicide prevention. Tell them people (rational and sane people) are worried you are going to hurt yourself.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Seriously @Duhv We don't have to agree, or even like each other, but I don't want to see you get hurt.
Please. Put down the bottle (the second one), pick up the telephone and call suicide prevention. Tell them people (rational and sane people) are worried you are going to hurt yourself.
hes-right-you-know-morgan-freeman.gif

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

My dude.

I am legit happier than I've been in YEARS. You silly, shitty little man.

If I was gonna harm or kill myself I would have done it by now, yeah? Why the fuck would I do it NOW?

No rational or sane people are even a tiny bit worried about me right now.....but nice try.

You fuggin commie.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
My dude.

I am legit happier than I've been in YEARS. You silly, shitty little man.

If I was gonna harm or kill myself I would have done it by now, yeah? Why the fuck would I do it NOW?

No rational or sane people are even a tiny bit worried about me right now.....but nice try.

You fuggin commie.
stop-it-get-some-help.gif