Did anyone watch Trump's town hall on CNN?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Trump is going to have to register as a sex offender now that he’s lost a defimation of character civil suit

Rotflmao

It's actually disturbing how many people think he was just convicted of rape and is now an established sex offender.

They don't know how the system or the government works. I don't think they even care if it's true or not so long as people they hate are punished. Narrative over everything.

Admin.

A wise man never plays leapfrog with a unicorn.
Site Supporter ☠️
It's actually disturbing how many people think he was just convicted of rape and is now an established sex offender.

They don't know how the system or the government works. I don't think they even care if it's true or not so long as people they hate are punished. Narrative over everything.
Maybe because he was convicted of sexual predation, and taxed $5 Million for it?

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

They dumb and gullible as fuck.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Maybe because he was convicted of sexual predation, and taxed $5 Million for it?

No he wasn't.

Again none of you understand how any of this works. And....you don't even care if it's true. You don't get convicted in civil court....and the burden of proof is far lighter.

Do you also believe Micheal Jackson was a child rapist?

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
381d07a327258fea.png

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
She said that most people think rape is a sexy fantasy.

I actually felt sick. Admin won't say shit about that warped shit though.
Although I would have liked seeing the Rapist conviction as well, I was otherwise satisfied with Trump being tagged as a Sex Offender and Liar for all eternity, Hundreds of School Children living in uncensored school districts will read about Trump's lifetime of crime.

senior penor

Factory Bastard
. Nah. Oh and don't think I don't appreciate you efforts to be non-partisan. As the founder of the internets anti-LibiCon movement I certainly do, but I'm not as unadornedly simplistic as you are.
.Where Trump is concerned, I wouldn't/don't advocate being fair any more that I would being fair with a lethal virus. Sidelining him and his slithering movement, showing it for what it is, and taking it's power will benefit all so how that is done, short of killing him directly, is of no matter. The fact is he is a shitty person with shitty political ideology and emblematic of the MeMeMe (conservative) culture we live in. Dirty pool has always been in politics from the beginning. Nothing new there. If you imagine a little feller like youz's moral outrage at unfairness (LoLz there) is going to change that, take a deep breath and have another thought.
..oh, and no that does not mean I think BIDEN BIDEN BIDEN YAAAY! YAAAAY DEMOCRATS!. If you imagine that it's your black and white thinking on display.
What is Trump's "ideology"? That is the question I pose to you. what does trump bnrlieve and stand for? where did you get your idea of what Trump believes from?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Although I would have liked seeing the Rapist conviction as well, I was otherwise satisfied with Trump being tagged as a Sex Offender and Liar for all eternity, Hundreds of School Children living in uncensored school districts will read about Trump's lifetime of crime.

You mean like tagged on leftwing socail media? Because that's about the only place that has happened.

Is it at all hollow to hate someone so much you are willing to degrade justice and rape survivors just to spew about that person?

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
You mean like tagged on leftwing socail media? Because that's about the only place that has happened.

Is it at all hollow to hate someone so much you are willing to degrade justice and rape survivors just to spew about that person?
Will you have another refreshing Cocktail, Ma'am?

Holliday Unchained

Banned
Banned
I see ssssOMEone is revving up the drone engine.
Someone who is just getting started on the beers and shots.
Could be a long night.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Will you have another refreshing Cocktail, Ma'am?

I'm two beers and a bourbon deep but I made perfect sense.

You are just out there.

So do you also believe Micheal Jackson was a child rapist? Was he convicted or "tagged" as a sex offender?

It doesn't throw up any red flags the disgusting shit that has come out of this woman's mouth about rape?