Why do my testicles disappear during sex?

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
These past few months I’ve noticed that midway through penetration my balls go somewhere else, feel them doing it and I’ve started to stop to check, they’re not there! They come back after I’ve busted but where do they go? I’m worried

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Prolly went to go find a real cock to chill with ... haha ffs, or they went for smokes

Iggy McLulz

Fucking Delightful
Site Supporter ☠️
A retractile testicle is a testicle that may move back and forth between the scrotum and the groin. When the retractile testicle is residing in the groin, it might be easily guided by hand into its proper position in the scrotum — the bag of skin hanging behind the penis — during a physical exam

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
A retractile testicle is a testicle that may move back and forth between the scrotum and the groin. When the retractile testicle is residing in the groin, it might be easily guided by hand into its proper position in the scrotum — the bag of skin hanging behind the penis — during a physical exam

Just have at 'er with a toilet plunger

Gyroscope

OmniPoster
Site Supporter
Sometimes my balls go somewhere inside me too. I hate when one does and the other doesn’t, nobody wants a lopsided penis. It usually doesn’t hurt, just a WTF moment. I’d still take my tight beanbag over saggy goat nuts that hang to my knees though.