Why does Santa Monica look so bad?

OP
OP
Oerdin

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Venice Beach had become a true free for all with regular shootings, stabbing, routine drug dealing, homeless encampments every where, all manner of violence and crime, and with drugged out zombies acting up nonstop. Luckily, about two months ago L.A. Sheriff's office finally stepped in and cleaned out the endless miles of encampments.

become? You think Lindsay Lohan moved there for the ambiance?

Julia Robert’s, Kate Beckensdale, Angelica Houston are a few who still live there. It’s the new Hollywood:LOL3:

No, they just move there because it isn't as bad of a shithole as greater L.A. and it is as nice as they can get given how theor politics ruined so much else of our once nice state. It is fleeing to last bastions but with more homeless hordes. Plus it is still close enough to L.A. proper to fill their legal obligations.

Life is still better for most people behind the Orange Curtain. Sadly, since the 1990's it has become a copy of which all these people feed from. Us natives are not happy with the interloper. They are like "I voted my home into shit and now I want to vote your home into shit too!" They moved here to escape to consequences of their voting and now they are turning here into the same toilet they left.

Last edited: