Why going that low?

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
Here's the Deal DiLF... I'll change your avatar to something nicer if you declare me a super mega alpha for eternity and all time.
NEVER Eeeeeeeeeevvvvvvvvaaaaaaaarrrrrrrr I would do that. 7 hells!!!

reaper

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Defense Minister @The Alloytolla reaper is finally here.

I am PARA CRUSHED to the core. They used the grossest avatar ever. Look at the lips and cheap hat.

Hope you can find the cunt!!!!
It was infact that rat Garrity and his side kick Cw that hacked your Avatar.

The first stage of punishment has already been delivered to one of those filthy animals.

Gayyity is next on the hit list.

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
It was infact that rat Garrity and his side kick Cw that hacked your Avatar.

The first stage of punishment has already been delivered to one of those filthy animals.

Gayyity is next on the hit list.

Thanks brother. Best Defense minister ever!!!

I knew it!!!! CW was just his puppet. The clock sniffer GAyity acting as a „buddy“ here, the cat puncher.

This is WAR! Because RAW IS WAR!!!!!

cw_

> you
Site Supporter ☠️
Almost have a handle on it, thanks for asking. Doing my method exercises now.

H3J23WD.gif

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
Almost have a handle on it, thanks for asking. Doing my method exercises now.

H3J23WD.gif
You are such a filth.

Because of you I can't post much with your vicious attack.

Never forget. Seek and yiu shall receive.

Ever wondered why the fat female isn't here anymore? I bought infos on the deep web with bitcoin

I will do that now with you.

Your amazon account , email, WhatsApp, Google searches and social media will belong to me.

Pond scum

cw_

> you
Site Supporter ☠️
You are such a filth.

Because of you I can't post much with your vicious attack.

Never forget. Seek and yiu shall receive.

Ever wondered why the fat female isn't here anymore? I bought infos on the deep web with bitcoin

I will do that now with you.

Your amazon account , email, WhatsApp, Google searches and social media will belong to me.

Pond scum
sGfTAp8.jpg

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Blurt, why are you a turd?
Speaking of turds Onkel, do you remember my story about the time my prezzie nearly buckled my anus? I‘ll retell it for another laff:

When nature nearly destroyed my anus…

It was an early crisp morning and the birds were chirping merrily greeting the dawn. My cousin had come over so we could have an early morning surf. I was only young and didn’t have a car licence…my cousin wanted to show off his new VW kombi…the square model. But I digress..

We chowed down some coffee and drank some marmite toast and were raring to go…when I had a big bowel movement in my bowels.

I told my cousin to hold up because I needed to have a massive shit. He told me to make it snappy. “Make it snappy!”

I jumped on the big white telephone quick and was ready to ring one out when….when nothing happened but resistance and bad gut ache??
I was pushing and pushing and then started sweating from exertion and still nothing…..arrrrrgh!

All of a sudden I felt something engage up in my poofy! And it felt angry for getting trapped for so long. My anus started getting wide and it was getting painful. Fuuuuuuuck…this was going to be massive I thought. My anus got wider and wider still.

I looked down and this angry prezzie started growling at me. It was a solid black girtha of a shit and it was going to try bust my naught. I started panicking.

I started moaning from the pain and tears started involuntary rolling down my upper cheeks. My lower cheeks were trying to resist the abomination poking its head out my arse!

At that moment I just wanted to poke it back in or break it apart with my fingers, but I didn’t want my fingers to get poofy! My anus was ready to bust and I was in serious pain in the arse almost screaming out load.

All of a sudden the massive prezzie released!!!

The girtha was so massive in girth that it was half in and half out of the water in the toilet bowel. It didn’t even flush for fuck sakes!
I eventually broke it apart with the toilet brush.

So I wiped away my tears and left the torture chamber.

Next second I heard laughter?? I looked around and my cousin and father were laughing at me for some reason…?

“What are youz laughing at you cunts??”, I asked.

They asked me how was my wank!!!

These resident fuckwits though I was pulling my fucking wire on account of my moaning and groaning after all that pain that I endured from Mother Nature can you believe?

Anyway that was that…and my arse was sore for a couple of days.
But I never had a bad shit like that ever again…in fact prezzies just fell out with ease after that tear-jerking moment.

Mother Nature has a wicked sense of humour aye!?

images

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Feeling lazy in bed and rather hungry...

Ordered McDelivery.

Going to make a triple quarter pounder and long black pressie. I will whoreson that sick.

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
Going for the Countess look with those lips I see, it suits you
Surely you come now in my sadest days with my low self confidence.

Shows clearly your character Bev. Just saying

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
When will this ever stop.

It is a huge embarrassment posting here, and seeing that pathetic avatar!

Seriously guys, the fun goes away for me. I might hang my boots.

Please give me my avatar back and take this stupid dude with his hat off.
Not even closely funny.