Why I Hate Niggers And All Other Non-White Races.

How can you run rings around anything when you admit you didn't even read MNG's whole poast and failed to address anything in it?
Did I not respond to the first fallacy he wrote? Was it not shoved up his ass thereby pulling the rug out from under all that was writ subsequentl?.
. I even took a little peek below afterward and laughed at the foolishness of his rant in my post to you.

I like him though. Just which he play some ol timey country music.
 
Did I not respond to the first fallacy he wrote? Was it not shoved up his ass thereby pulling the rug out from under all that was writ subsequentl?.
. I even took a little peek below afterward and laughed at the foolishness of his rant in my post to you.

I like him though. Just which he play some ol timey country music.

Deflection noted.
 
Oh? You have a question about my comment.

Let me explain it in terms you can understand.

That's like you stating you posted a real picture. Then when confronted with the truth, you start acting like Alticus, and start talking out your vagina not answering the original point...because you can't.

Understand now?
 
ee2a1f89-563e-4516-ae82-63a936135ed0.png



That's how I get ALL MY "BACKGROUND ACTOR ROLES."
 
I don't share your problem, but that's a good PSA there, Flynn.

Right, because you want to see my tits.

Don't think it doesn't go unnoticed by me that you do believe me to be a female, or you wouldn't be out here wasting all your time trying to flirt with me like a 12-year-old because I'm allegedly some "dude."

That makes you about as idiotic as Adam/Ken.
 
Sorry comrade but conservatives are more evolutionary than libs.
You mention human progress and evolution in the same sentence.
Funny, that.
Evolution is cold, cruel & calculated. Logical. Evolution is lift yourself up by bootstraps... not endless tax payer funded handouts to exist.
Liberals are emotionals who give in to child stranglers like Lindsay Clancy with profuse excuses while conservatives want the bitch ended yesterday.
Lincoln was a conservative. He wanted no one to be a slave. Liberals want to give "free" shit in perpetuity in order to keep indebted slaves in line for votes.
No one is promised anything but freedom. Life, liberty & the pursuit of happiness comes with no strings attached. It does not include proper pronouns, living wages & housing as human rights espoused by the nattering nabobs of negativism.
You mentioned principles. A principle is a fundamental truth.
I don't care about oppressors and opressed. Fundamental truth is we are equal because we are born with a brain to make decisions. We aren't bound to reactions. Evolution brought us here. By cold hard logic. Not handouts nor class warfare of bitching about billionaires.

Do or don't. Will or won't. Simple as.

If progress is humanity continuing to exist than abortion free & clear up until birth is antithetical to humanity. Evolution would not approve of abortion. Do you agree? Evolution would allow all life then trim & prune like a Final Destination movie. Evolution is not now nor will it ever be on the side of or a fan of pre kills.

Abortion is selfish. Evolution is selfless.

Probably best to not mention evolution as an asset in your future rants. Evolution is on the side of logic.

H lives in an alternate reality where Obama is a conservative, Islam is maga, and the US is a democracy.

You cannot even begin to untangle that mess.
 
I've noticed that's your way of waving a white flag for people I've run rings around.
. He's speaking, like most of you do, on a very pedestrian, terrestrial level.
Very concrete, rigid, blindered. No higher insight.

Abortion? You really think a soul can be thwarted in it's desire (Trishna) to be born. LoLz
. Wake the fuck up dude.

So you'd like people to be less grounded in reality and just imagine that Obama is a conservative, Islam is maga, and the US is a democracy so we can all be enlightened together?

Also ...WTF? A LOT of souls who would like to continue living here are "thwarted" by other souls killing them. What kind of unhinged argument is that?!
 
So you'd like people to be less grounded in reality and just imagine that Obama is a conservative, Islam is maga, and the US is a democracy so we can all be enlightened together?

Also ...WTF? A LOT of souls who would like to continue living here are "thwarted" by other souls killing them. What kind of unhinged argument is that?!
LoLz....I should really leave it at that but....

. Obama is a corporatist - aka conservative.
Socially too. I recall him scoffing, literally laughing at the idea of legalizing marijuana.
. Compare him to Bernie.
I'll tell you something else, when he made his March Madness picks, he just picked favorites all the way through. So conservative and very telling.

islam is MAGA? No, they share core values which include hating and fearing and wanting to destroy anything that isn't them.

...and the USA is a democracy. Anyone who isn't an idiot knows that and it has all been explained to you repeatedly, but
...do explain your position that a republic and a democracy are mutually exclusive ideas.
Define each and explain why they are incompatible.
 
LoLz....I should really leave it at that but....

. Obama is a corporatist - aka conservative.
Socially too. I recall him scoffing, literally laughing at the idea of legalizing marijuana.
. Compare him to Bernie.

islam is MAGA? No, they share core values which include hating and fearing and wanting to destroy anything that isn't them.

...and the USA is a democracy. Anyone who isn't an idiot knows that and it has all been explained to you repeatedly, but
...do explain your position that a republic and a democracy are mutually exclusive ideas.
Define each and explain why they are incompatible.

The US is a Constitutiinal Republic which intended that representative government be elected via democratic voting. That's where "democracy" comes into it.... but you leftist retards keep trying to subvert it into a total democratic clusterfuck ruled by unelected bureaucrats who hate the individual.
 
The US is a Constitutiinal Republic which intended that representative government be elected via democratic voting. That's where "democracy" comes into it....
I crossed out the last bit there because you went a little nutso after a good start.
. A republic is a form of democracy. Certainly one that makes sense in any group over 2 or 3 dozen.
Let me write that again: a republic is a form of democracy....
...a democracy is not a form of republic.

Now for dunces like Reggie and Duhv, I will remind them that even so there are instances of direct democracy in action in the case of votes on referendums and various initiatives.
...but they will no doubt deny that people actually vote in democratic fashion at all in the US.
It's all a hoax.
 
I crossed out the last bit there because you went a little nutso after a good start.
. A republic is a form of democracy. Certainly one that makes sense in any group over 2 or 3 dozen.
Let me write that again: a republic is a form of democracy....
...a democracy is not a form of republic.

Now for dunces like Reggie and Duhv, I will remind them that even so there are instances of direct democracy in action in the case of votes on referendums and various initiatives.
...but they will no doubt deny that people actually vote in democratic fashion at all in the US.
It's all a hoax.

I didn't go "nutso" at all.

You're choosing the modern definition of a Republic versus the historical one much like the covid jabaholics call mRNA shots "vaccines".

You leftist fuckwits should be ashamed of yourselves. Too weak to leave a republic.... too retarded to accept it.....