Why is Bill Gates buying up farmland

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
DemocRATs have ruined the family farm. Its not profitable unless you own all the land and equipment already or have the money to buy it outright. You did this bitch. Pat yourself on the back in the country you fled to.

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
You are just hearing about this now?

Did I say that?

See, this is one of the big problems in Murica. Muricans like you hear heinous news, get worked up for five minutes, then completely and utterly forget about it. This is why the USA is owned by multinational corporations.

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
DemocRATs have ruined the family farm. Its not profitable unless you own all the land and equipment already or have the money to buy it outright. You did this bitch. Pat yourself on the back in the country you fled to.

How do you figure Democrats did that? You are such a dupe. It was done by the corporate masters, to whom BOTH parties are beholden.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

How do you figure Democrats did that? You are such a dupe. It was done by the corporate masters, to whom BOTH parties are beholden.
Bitch please! You asshole dems totally ignored farmers in the 70's and 80's.

Last edited:

UncleDiLF

Let's meAT...hehe!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
It is A famous ritual cultists and satanist must do.

Dig deeper. These people do gruesome stuff, once it is finished. You wont believe what is happening there. Official it will be a war bunker. But they do their things!

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Bitch please! You asshole dems totally ignored farmers in the 70's and 80's. My in-laws are Republican solely because of efforts of Republicans to help family farmers.

You bought that? LMAO

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Ceedoobie's #1 Fan
Site Supporter ☠️
Argentina's presidente is doing his best to bankrupt their cattle business

He's prohibited exporting beef to make sure Argentinians have access to it.

However, the cattle ranchers have to deal with rising prices of everything because of the dollar.

But they have to sell it for whatever prize the Argentinian government tells them to.

And of course, China's the first in line to buy everything they can.

Only the most stupid ones won't see what's happening.

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Bitch please! You asshole dems totally ignored farmers in the 70's and 80's.

You don't understand what actually happened there.

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
control food production

Yeah. But, why? He's the second or third richest man on the planet. He got that way by screwing his competitors and his employees. He's all over the vaccine thing, and declared that the vaccine would not be sold to third world countries at a discount. Why did he have any say in that at all? He was palsy walsy with Jeffrey Epstein. Why does he now need to control food? The guy really gives me the creeps.

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Yeah. It's about synthetic food. It figures.

Gates says rich countries should shift entirely to synthetic beef. And he has the intellectual property rights to sell them. As a food that can help fix the climate, Gates touts the Impossible Burger, a plant-based patty made from genetically engineered soy and textured with engineered yeast. Its manufacturer, the Gates-funded Impossible Foods, has
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
and more than
to artificially replicate cheese, beef and chicken and permeate these products with manufactured flavors, scents and textures.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
You are just hearing about this now?

Did I say that?

See, this is one of the big problems in Murica. Muricans like you hear heinous news, get worked up for five minutes, then completely and utterly forget about it. This is why the USA is owned by multinational corporations.

Completely false.

We stop talking because we know it futile. You guys never give a shit about anything unless it involved bashing a Republican. While it's the establishment you guys would rather side with that's doing it.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Gates says rich countries should shift entirely to synthetic beef. And he has the intellectual property rights to sell them. As a food that can help fix the climate, Gates touts the Impossible Burger, a plant-based patty made from genetically engineered soy and textured with engineered yeast. Its manufacturer, the Gates-funded Impossible Foods, has
and more than
to artificially replicate cheese, beef and chicken and permeate these products with manufactured flavors, scents and textures.

Well, stupid bitch, all you libtards tried to get us off real butter 50 years ago and then we learned margarine is pure shit. Same goes for vegie meat. Only a moronic fucktard eats that garbage.

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Ceedoobie's #1 Fan
Site Supporter ☠️

and more than

That's why I see myself living exclusively from what I grow and raise on my farm in a few years

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Ceedoobie's #1 Fan
Site Supporter ☠️
As long as you have a good source of carbohydrates you can always find a way to live.

Raise a few chickens and fish, it's not hard. If you plant a veggie garden, you need nothing else

I've been looking into cassava, it's tasty, easy to grow in many types of soils and climates and it's resistant to most pests, since you eat the roots only and they tend to be much more protected than leaves and branches. The plant itself is harmful to most insects, so you don't need pesticides if your soil is good and the plants are strong.

Better yield than corn. You can make a million dishes with it. You can make bread, pasta and pretty much anything you can do with any type of starch.

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Ceedoobie's #1 Fan
Site Supporter ☠️
Fried cassava is just as tasty as french fries

rSurcNL.jpeg

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
As long as you have a good source of carbohydrates you can always find a way to live.

Raise a few chickens and fish, it's not hard. If you plant a veggie garden, you need nothing else

I've been looking into cassava, it's tasty, easy to grow in many types of soils and climates and it's resistant to most pests, since you eat the roots only and they tend to be much more protected than leaves and branches. The plant itself is harmful to most insects, so you don't need pesticides if your soil is good and the plants are strong.

Better yield than corn. You can make a million dishes with it. You can make bread, pasta and pretty much anything you can do with any type of starch.

I was reading somewhere that cassava might be a resistant starch as well. It's probably worth looking into at the very least.