Why is Skinofevil pro sex dolls!

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!
'Trumpkin' is a Brainism btw. So is 'tell that uncut Tranny to stfu,' that's an Ant. Brain is like 5 guys.
BOOM a JS.

See? They were always here.

Rukia Kuchiki

Factory Bastard
no idea what the fuck you are talking about or if you are talking to your self.

but, kindly take all this SJW bullshit and ram it up your asshole with a lubricated horse cock

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!
'Trumpkin' is a Brainism btw. So is 'tell that uncut Tranny to stfu,' that's an Ant actually. Brain
BOOM a JS.

but, kindly take all this SJW bullshit and ram it up your asshole with a lubricated horse cock
U Mad?
^^
JS

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
:Wrong:Republicans don't go into complete meltdown and burn everything around them if they don't agree with something. And for your information.. I have been a swing voter in the past :)... so don't assume everyone here is a staunch republican :) The left has gotten too radical.. imo :)
OMFG! The world is more than an AMERICAN political opinion!

Republicans are humans. Democrats are humans. Blacks are humans. Chinese are humans.
And that means they can make their own life choices. Determine themself how to react and act.
Well... except for the chinese in China, they are oppressed.

are you sure, you hippy?

And while people cannot be assholes? ONE black dude being an ass does not make them all assholes.

Arse dude...it’s arse. Have you got a donkey fetish or what?

Rukia Kuchiki

Factory Bastard
'Trumpkin' is a Brainism btw. So is 'tell that uncut Tranny to stfu,' that's an Ant actually. Brain
BOOM a JS.

U Mad?
^^
JS

are you having a mental breakdown on the forum? ants, brains, WTF is all this shit?

skinofevil

Undeniably Plausible
Site Supporter
And as always some blabbering bullshit. You have no clue who I am, what I have accomplished or anything at all. Why do you think you can assume stuff and present these as if it are facts?

Why do you think that you can display your character with what you post and then, when your character -- that you showed off -- is found wanting and pathetic -- that you can duck and dodge and dance away from it?

You are the one whose posts have proved to us just how pathetic you are.

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!
BOOM a JS.

U Mad?
^^
JS

are you having a mental breakdown on the forum? ants, brains, WTF is all this shit?
Stfu

skinofevil

Undeniably Plausible
Site Supporter
Where do your pelgrim ancestors come from?
What fucking difference does that make? Is he his ancestors?
Where do your pelgrim ancestors come from?

1. It's spelled 'pilgrim', Frenchie.
2. Your question is irrelevant. Skin is not Skin's ancestors.
3. If the best you can brag about is your ancestors, rather than your own achievements, no wonder you're the kind of useless cunt who prefers a KKK Grand Wizard -loving racist like Biden.
1. Pilgrim. Happy now?
2. So you do not dare to answer? Interesting.... really interesting.....
3. And as always some blabbering bullshit. You have no clue who I am, what I have accomplished or anything at all. Why do you think you can assume stuff and present these as if it are facts? That... sorry to say.... is actually the behaviour of a retard
Italians came over on The Mayflower?
The Swedish are so forgetful-
The... Swedish?

Oh.. by pilgrims I mean the scum that migrated there after we stole the land from the original inhabitants. That is not limited to one ship.
Who's 'we'?
Will you cry when our best president Trump will reign for four more years, Mister Kongo?

Will you leave the country Tyrone Watermelon?

Never forget you filthy animal:

MAGA
Win-Win for me.
If he gets in, unlikely as that is at this point,
I've already gone through 4 years of it.
But, when he loses,
The Trumpkins will go absolutely bat-shit crazy.
Well worth the risk.
Just make sure you don't disappear when he bites the shitter-
:Wrong:Republicans don't go into complete meltdown and burn everything around them if they don't agree with something. And for your information.. I have been a swing voter in the past :)... so don't assume everyone here is a staunch republican :) The left has gotten too radical.. imo :)
Prepare for 8 years of 'Left'.
Maybe both the House and the Senate, too.
Too bad for you, Cracker! Lol

That's not going to happen.

Tell you what, if it comes right down to it and they cheat hard enough to win -- and they will have to cheat to win -- what Americans in this country will do to stop it will make the "antifa" riots look like cakewalks.

We'll shoot our way into houses, drag the Communists out, and execute them on the streets. And you know what the funny thing will be? The military will be backing us, not the Communists. This country will end up cleansed.

University campuses, Skin predicts, will end up ghost towns, all but abandoned. What with all the campus Commies shot in the head, and all.

See, we've been the 'silent majority' for a while now. But if the Commies, who haven't been shy about their plans for us, get their way? The storm drains of this country's streets will clot with Commie blood. We will slaughter you all.

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!
I'm right here brah, send your treasonous bunch of faggots to come get me.
And the ones you never hear from again?
They found me.
#Biden2020

Q

Dictator of the Bastard Factory
Banned
OMFG! The world is more than an AMERICAN political opinion!

Republicans are humans. Democrats are humans. Blacks are humans. Chinese are humans.
And that means they can make their own life choices. Determine themself how to react and act.
Well... except for the chinese in China, they are oppressed.

are you sure, you hippy?

And while people cannot be assholes? ONE black dude being an ass does not make them all assholes.

Arse dude...it’s arse. Have you got a donkey fetish or what?

It's "ass".

Q

Banned
And as always some blabbering bullshit. You have no clue who I am, what I have accomplished or anything at all. Why do you think you can assume stuff and present these as if it are facts?

Why do you think that you can display your character with what you post and then, when your character -- that you showed off -- is found wanting and pathetic -- that you can duck and dodge and dance away from it?

Bla bla bla.... TLDR (which says a lot, since it are not that many words... Gett he message? Probably not! YOU ARE BORING. I have had enough of your bullshit, so I do not read it anymore)

skinofevil

Undeniably Plausible
Site Supporter

Bla bla bla.... TLDR (which says a lot, since it are not that many words... Gett he message? Probably not! YOU ARE BORING. I have had enough of your bullshit, so I do not read it anymore)

IOW: "I have no rebut to the truth you just posted, so now I'll pretend I didn't read it. BECAUSE I'M A FUCKIN' PUSSY."

Ya fuckin' pussy. :D

Q

Banned

IOW: "I have no rebut to the truth you just posted, so now I'll pretend I didn't read it. BECAUSE I'M A FUCKIN' PUSSY."

Ya fuckin' pussy. :D
So, I just take a pause from your shit. Might be temporary, might be forever...

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
benzo having a melty
#Biden2020BecauseItIsBetterThanTheAlternative
Biden will work with people and be transparent.
#Biden2020MAGA
Biden is not very smart though, isn’t that a concern? It just seems that his political track record is one of stumbling and bumbling! Not many people like him outside of America. Have you watched the fucking bullshit that he’s said about South Africa for one example in the past? The senile ol’ cunt is clueless! And being a Chinese sympathiser should be a serious concern. Biden is living in his own little dreamworld...

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!
benzo having a melty
#Biden2020MAGA
Biden is not very smart though, isn’t that a concern? It just seems that his political track record is one of stumbling and bumbling! Not many people like him outside of America. Have you watched the fucking bullshit that he’s said about South Africa for one example in the past? The senile ol’ cunt is clueless! And being a Chinese sympathiser should be a serious concern. Biden is living in his own little dreamworld...
Says who? He's been in politics forever.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
benzo having a melty
#Biden2020MAGA
If Americans believe in some of the shit that comes out of his mouth, then they are living in a star-spangled cocoon and are very naive about world politics.
Even Biden believes his own bullshit!

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!
benzo having a melty
#Biden2020MAGA
If Americans believe in some of the shit that comes out of his mouth, then they are living in a star-spangled cocoon and are very naive about world politics.
Trump is far worse. Proven fact at this point, thanks to the Woodward tapes, that even Trump doesn't believe what he says.

Reactions: Q

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
benzo having a melty
#Biden2020MAGA
Trump is far worse. Proven fact at this point, thanks to the Woodward tapes, that even Trump doesn't believe what he says.
Well...it’s a worry when would-be world leaders are clowns. To think that all our lives hang in the balance under such leadership.

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!
benzo having a melty
#Biden2020MAGA
Well...it’s a worry when would-be world leaders are clowns. To think that all our lives hang in the balance under such leadership.
Eh. Politics doesn't effect my daily life really. The beer is still cold, fall still beautiful, Football still on, I can hike and enjoy the solitudinal indifference of the forest, and enjoy my life.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
benzo having a melty
#Biden2020MAGA
Eh. Politics doesn't effect my daily life really. The beer is still cold, fall still beautiful, Football still on, I can hike and enjoy the solitudinal indifference of the forest, and enjoy my life.

That all changes with communism though. Imagine a world run by the Chinese and the Russians? Apart of their vast population that will infiltrate our way of life and land, they will have the support and numbers of all the black nations of Africa that embrace communism as an army.
We’ll be fucked!

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!
benzo having a melty
#Biden2020MAGA

That all changes with communism though. Imagine a world run by the Chinese and the Russians? Apart of their vast population that will infiltrate our way of life and land, they will have the support and numbers of all the black nations of Africa that embrace communism as an army.
We’ll be fucked!
China has no interest in physical world domination. Economic domination, yes. That's our own fault. Western countries have an appetite for cheap goods. Who would pay triple or more the cost for a cellphone? Or a mop?
Russia is Russia. Always been fucked up.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
benzo having a melty
#Biden2020MAGA

We’ll be fucked!
China has no interest in physical world domination. Economic domination, yes. That's our own fault. Western countries have an appetite for cheap goods. Who would pay triple or more the cost for a cellphone? Or a mop?
Russia is Russia. Always been fucked up.
China is very interested in physical domination. You won’t believe how much land they own across the globe. The figures are staggering. As we speak they are training the terrorist regimes in Africa, particularly South Africa. So many people are clueless. You’re in for a huge shock. Try googling and research a bit, as I’m not going into full detail here. There is massive media censorship as well. Have you heard of White Genocide... it’s happening now in South Africa. I’m sending money regularly to family to help ease the burden of poverty. Covid-19 has been an effective smokescreen for appalling atrocities.

Buddy...it’s not a pretty picture.