Why is Skinofevil pro sex dolls!

Q

Dictator of the Bastard Factory
Banned
Biden is not very smart though, isn’t that a concern? It just seems that his political track record is one of stumbling and bumbling! Not many people like him outside of America. Have you watched the fucking bullshit that he’s said about South Africa for one example in the past? The senile ol’ cunt is clueless! And being a Chinese sympathiser should be a serious concern. Biden is living in his own little dreamworld...
Compared to the current POTUS he is a genius... And the current one also manages...

Q

Banned

Q

Banned
Trump is far worse. Proven fact at this point, thanks to the Woodward tapes, that even Trump doesn't believe what he says.
I'm actually afraid that Trump believes the shit Trump says.... Which is pretty bad... Because it's really shit

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!
China can still barely feed it's own people. They will influence, but not outright take over.
They are too dependent on exports.

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!
benzo having a melty
#Biden2020BecauseItIsBetterThanTheAlternative
Biden will work with people and be transparent.
#Biden2020MAGA
Even if he does not, he is not fucking u everything :D
Rewrite^^
"Even if he does not, he is not fucking up everything :D" - Sorry, typo. I cannot type :LOL1:
All good.

Reactions: Q

Q

Banned
Trump is far worse. Proven fact at this point, thanks to the Woodward tapes, that even Trump doesn't believe what he says.
I'm actually afraid that Trump believes the shit Trump says.... Which is pretty bad... Because it's really shit
Trump understands more than he lets on. He's a showman.
Yes he is a showman, but don't overrate his intelligence... You see it when he is speaking, it's visible in his complete behaviour

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
China can still barely feed it's own people. They will influence, but not outright take over.
Why do people seem to forget about what happened during WWW2 so easily. Forget about exports...I’m talking about a well orchestrated plan for world domination by two or more communist power-bases. In the meantime America is fighting over bloody Trump and Biden!

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!
Trump understands more than he lets on. He's a showman.
Yes he is a showman, but don't overrate his intelligence... You see it when he is speaking, it's visible in his complete behaviour
He's fast with the quips.
Genius in his own way.
Underestimate him at your own peril.

Reactions: Q

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!
Why do people seem to forget about what happened during WWW2 so easily. Forget about exports...I’m talking about a well orchestrated plan for world domination by two or more communist power-bases. In the meantime America is fighting over bloody Trump and Biden!
We fucked ourselves then. Didn't realize the Chinese people were being dumped on by a dictator. A mistake we make time and time again. The people there made a choice, and they've lasted a very long time.

skinofevil

Undeniably Plausible
Site Supporter
Biden is not going to win.
Pelosi is not going to use the 25th Amendment to shuffle a President Biden off to a "home."
Harris is not going to take his place as President.
The United States is not going to be handed over to states like China and Iran.

Do you know why?

Because the American people are not going to permit these things to happen.

This is our country. And we will not allow the Left to take it away from us. We will kill them all, if we have to, to prevent that.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
#Biden2020
#TimeForChange2020
What kind of change? Climate change? :LMAO3:
I hope so, Biden will do somathing to stop the climate change. Which is a change too :)
Hey...it’s not rocket science or a dickless debate. Cut down pollution period. Live cleaner. ‘Nuff said...
Oh yeah...stop fertilising your ladies eggs. There is enough little fuckwits running around on my planet.

Q

Banned
#Biden2020
#TimeForChange2020
I hope so, Biden will do somathing to stop the climate change. Which is a change too :)
Hey...it’s not rocket science or a dickless debate. Cut down pollution period. Live cleaner. ‘Nuff said...
Agreed! Let's hope the policy in america will change to also follow this!

Oh yeah...stop fertilising your ladies eggs. There is enough little fuckwits running around on my planet.
On your planet maybe, but mine needs a lot more of my genes walking around :LOL2:

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
#Biden2020
#TimeForChange2020
Agreed! Let's hope the policy in america will change to also follow this!

On your planet maybe, but mine needs a lot more of my genes walking around :LOL2:
What planet are you on brah?