Why isn't Lotus here crying about the 30K a month the secret service is spending to Protect Hunter biden in Malibu?

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
I seem to recall her throwing a fucking conniption if the secret service spent 5 bucks protecting trump

coincidentally, the secret service spent 10x less than that to protect Trump's kids

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I seem to recall her throwing a fucking conniption if the secret service spent 5 bucks protecting trump

coincidentally, the secret service spent 10x less than that to protect Trump's kids

Yep, and Trumps kids werent snorting coke off a hookers ass, taking bribe money from foreign governments, laundering the payments for their dad, and losing laptops and pistols all over America!

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

Yep, and Trumps kids werent snorting coke off a hookers ass, taking bribe money from foreign governments, laundering the payments for their dad, and losing laptops and pistols all over America!
and boy did shitbags like lotus and the gang of tards cry about them

but not a word about Hunter

but she wants people to believe she's not a democrat scumbag supporter

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

and boy did shitbags like lotus and the gang of tards cry about them

but not a word about Hunter

but she wants people to believe she's not a democrat scumbag supporter
Yep. Dumb bitch thinks just cause she's left of biden, she's got an escape hatch.