Why Lie?

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Often when I observe people lie, it is easy to understand.

Maybe they are embarrassed of The Truth, maybe it is to impress people to try to gain their respect...kinda sad, but I am sure people do it.

Maybe in some cases The Truth will incriminate them so they lie to protect themselves.

Maybe it is for lighthearted comedic value...

But I do not understand the motivation for this lie:

I eat whatever I want, Countess & my weight never goes up.
I never seem to gain weight no matter how much junk food I eat. I can eat all the yummy fatty food I want.

No pain no gain sorta body.

But I do shit a lot.

So that's probably why I never gain weight cuz I never keep it on the body for long.

I lost 10 lbs of winter flab recently.

A clear contradiction and proof that Senile @Joe lied in the first two posts, or he lied in the third.

Senile @Joe, I do not care which is the lie. Either way, the topic of the discussion is pretty uninteresting.

But what I do find interesting is what would motivate you to lie about something like this. I really do not get it.

Are you craving human interaction so badly that you will conjure a lie just so you can continue a conversation?

Help me out here, Senile @Joe. Do you have any explanation for what motivated you to lie?

OP
OP
The Prowler

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
This belonged in Meltdown, it's nothing but a personal attack on Joe.

Shame on you Prowler.

HAHAHAHAHAHA

I considered putting it in Meltdown, but this is a study in human behaviour. I am hoping that Senile @Joe can offer some insight.

I was very careful to not be unnecessarily insulting towards Senile @Joe. Everything I said is a clearly stated fact.

OP
OP
The Prowler

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Apparently some people fear that simple facts will be insulting to Senile @Joe and that Senile @Joe has to be protected....

Protected from...things....that he said.

Anyways, hopefully you can muster up the courage to face the facts, Senile @Joe, and give some sort of an explanation as to why you would lie.

Maybe you are just playing a fictional character on here, Senile @Joe. That might be it. And at times you get confused about the details of your character. Is that it?

OP
OP
The Prowler

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Okay Senile @Joe, Fat Lily the Leaker does not care about you lying. She finds it uninteresting, as she does most things with less than 2000 calories.

So let us try to have a mature discussion and analyze why you made the obvious contradiction. Share your thoughts, Senile @Joe.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Okay Senile @Joe, Fat Lily the Leaker does not care about you lying. She finds it uninteresting, as she does most things with less than 2000 calories.

So let us try to have a mature discussion and analyze why you made the obvious contradiction. Share your thoughts, Senile @Joe.

I find you uninteresting, like most of humanity.

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I'm going to give the guy the benefit of the doubt..lol He made this comment in the same thread you quoted..

"Lately I've been consuming a buffet of cookies chocolate bars & sandwiches".

Maybe it caught up with him or he had some health issues and had to take meds that made him gain weight? Perhaps he couldn't get out to exercise for some reason?.. Many factors to consider :) Don't think he'd purposely lie about something like this.. lol Who knows? It's been almost 6 months since his first comments, so anything could have happened.

BadBrad

Ignore features are for bitches.
☠️
A lot of fat people brag about this sort of thing, it's like speaking reality into existance and when it doesn't work they just keep repeating themselves in hopes that it not only convinces others but comes true.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Who bloody cares?

I do, you fat fuckin' retard.

I find human behaviour interesting.

If you had a decent level of intelligence, you would not ask such a stupid question. Fuck, you are dumb.

No one else does, you stank ass weirdo.

@The Prowler reminds of these old retired people who live in buildings than bitch n complain.

Everything bothers them cuz they have nothing better ta do with their time. Meanwhile as others are enjoying their lives old foggies like him are depressed 'n miserable while life passes em by.

Moral of the story?

"Don't .....be a Prowler!"

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Who bloody cares?

I do, you fat fuckin' retard.

I find human behaviour interesting.

If you had a decent level of intelligence, you would not ask such a stupid question. Fuck, you are dumb.

No one else does, you stank ass weirdo.

@The Prowler reminds of these old retired people who live in buildings than bitch n complain.

Everything bothers them cuz they have nothing better ta do with their time. Meanwhile as others are enjoying their lives old foggies like him are depressed 'n miserable while life passes em by.

Moral of the story?

"Don't .....be a Prowler!"

He doesn't seem like a happy man that's for sure. He's a bald Karen.

OP
OP
The Prowler

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
I'm going to give the guy the benefit of the doubt..lol He made this comment in the same thread you quoted..

"Lately I've been consuming a buffet of cookies chocolate bars & sandwiches".

Maybe it caught up with him or he had some health issues and had to take meds that made him gain weight? Perhaps he couldn't get out to exercise for some reason?.. Many factors to consider :) Don't think he'd purposely lie about something like this.. lol Who knows? It's been almost 6 months since his first comments, so anything could have happened.

Did you see his clumsy non-explanation?

The guy is a fuckwit.

OP
OP
The Prowler

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Senile @Joe, I know it cause you great angst when I put you under the microscope, but try to breath slowly, gather your thoughts, and explain why you made such an obvious contradiction.

Raven gave you a possible explanation - you could have used it and claimed that you really did not lie. You just made an honest mistake or your body's metabolism suddenly changed at the ripe age of 70 or whatever it is.

But instead, you just avoid any sort of constructive discussion.

Grow some balls, you soft sack of shit, and stand up for yourself.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Senile @Joe, I know it cause you great angst when I put you under the microscope, but try to breath slowly, gather your thoughts, and explain why you made such an obvious contradiction.

Raven gave you a possible explanation - you could have used it and claimed that you really did not lie. You just made an honest mistake or your body's metabolism suddenly changed at the ripe age of 70 or whatever it is.

But instead, you just avoid any sort of constructive discussion.

Grow some balls, you soft sack of shit, and stand up for yourself.

I'll try to answer in the affirmative if at all possible @The Prowler.

I just assumed that I hadn't gained any weight during the past few months.

However....someone at a family dinner thought I had lost weight.

So when I checked my weight on the scale, it appeared that I had...

...about 10 and possibly more, Prowler.

I think it was just a loss of winter flab.

So...my weight tends to fluctuate throughout the year.

I'm 10 lbs below where I was within the acceptable BMI.

But I seem to gain it back during the Winter time.

I wish it weren't the case.

That I could be exactly the same weight all year round.

Apparently, some people are born with this gift.
They neither lose or gain weight.

But my weight is variable.

So...I marginally gain weight during the winter, but seem to lose it during the spring and Summer which is now.

Maybe it's cuz I do a lotta Walking, Prowler.

I live near the biggest city park in Canada & North America, so it helps, eh?

Stanley-Park-Lighthouse-by-On-the-Mark-Drone-Services.jpg

Just walk around the damn thing and that's a good 6-8 mile walk.

A good gut buster/fat burner fer sure.

This is literally my backyard @The Prowler:

1024px-Stanley_Park_Labeled_Aerial_Map.png

...anyways, I'm goin' fer a walk right now, Prowler.

I'm just gonna do a quarter of it, eh?

That should burn off the calories I just ate, keep the fat off, eh Prowler.

that's why all these American pilots I drove as a chauffeur liked Vancouver so much.

cuz it allowed them to exercise and keep their weight down, which actually is a requirment for staying employed with the airlines. The airline pilots all tell me the walk around that park every time they land here cuz it keeps their weight down.

Anyways, I just never give it too much thought since I'm generally able to lose weight when I want. Fat doesn't stick to me too easily @The Prowler.

OP
OP
The Prowler

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Yawn.

If your weight goes up and down, Senile @Joe, then why did you lie and say this?

I never seem to gain weight no matter how much junk food I eat. I can eat all the yummy fatty food I want.

But I do shit a lot.

So that's probably why I never gain weight cuz I never keep it on the body for long.

Try not to dig a deeper hole. Haha!!

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Yawn.

If your weight goes up and down, Senile @Joe, then why did you lie and say this?

But I do shit a lot.

Try not to dig a deeper hole. Haha!!

Yeah I jes think my weight never goes up Prowler but quite obviously it does. Lol. So i guess i deceive mysrlf a bit. Currently however it's goin the other way.

I'd like to lose another 5 lbs before the summer is over so it prepares me when it goes back up again during the winter. At least I'm not fat right now tho. Bmi is right on the borderline not over. What is that? 24?

OP
OP
The Prowler

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Senile @Joe, so you are claiming that as of about 6 months ago, you thought your weight never went up...but then sometime soon after you weighed yourself, noted the weight, then weighed yourself again sometime soon after that, noted a 10 pound increase, then a while later someone at a family dinner said "Hey Joe, it looks like you lost weight." so you weighed yourself and noted that you lost 10 pounds...

Is that what you are claiming?

And all this knowledge about how your weight fluctuates has been gained in the past 6 months....and, even though this knowledge was only gained in the last 6 months, after thinking for decades and decades that your weight did not fluctuate, now you have this knowledge and are comfortable concluding

So...my weight tends to fluctuate throughout the year.

You have only noticed your weight go up and down once in all these years, and you have already convinced yourself that it must go up every winter and then go down every summer.

Really Senile @Joe? That is your explanation?

OP
OP
The Prowler

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Did you decide to stop talking because you realized that your "explanation" was fuckin' ridiculous, Senile @Joe?

You lied. You knew you were lying. You already knew your weight fluctuated.

And you cannot come up with an explanation of why you lied.

You just make up some unbelievable story about why it was not a lie.

Covering up lies with lies.

Senile @Joe, it seems that you meet the clinical definition of a Pathological Liar.

That is awesome!!!