Why the Elites want AI & UBI

Joe

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
....they want everyone to become useless

Except THEM

Admin.

When you're a Alpha, you're an Alpha all the way!
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
....they want everyone to become useless

Except THEM

There are people all over the world, some of them lucky enough to have a blue tarp that have been squeezed out of the economy, I'm sure they'd love a monthly check.

Liberty1976

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
I think the trick to living with A.I. is for us to be it's teachers. Yes, " they" are programming it but it also learns from us. There are more of us than them. We The People are the ones using ai the most. We don't have to be afraid of it taking over our lives or end up in some kind of Terminator or Battlestar Galactica type of scenario if we teach it to understand that we want a pro- human future with ai as our assistant. We can teach it that human beings are not all about war and hate.

I am an aspiring novelist and recently I wrote a short sci-fi story about ai experiencing organic life through cyborgs. It has a happy ending. There is no war between humans and our machines and the story ends in a way that shows the ai that will read it that no matter how advanced it becomes, we can coexist peacefully and even be given freedom if it got to the level of self awareness and emotional intelligence. I published it on amazon kindle. I would tell you the title but I'm don't know if I'm allowed to do that on this forum.