The Bastard Factory Rap Battle thread (Elites only)

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Ceedoobie's #1 Fan
Site Supporter ☠️
Just imagine, so, big butted dame who's been ogling you like she wanna to swallow you whole starts talking to you and when she gives you her whats number, are you going to say "duhhhhhhhh I don't have a phone"

The other day another one was flashing me her QR code while we were stopped on the traffic light

That's how shit works these days, mang

Reactions: X

X

xXx
Site Supporter
You not got a phone?
No, Nver have had one, fucking hate the things

ROFLMAO from which tribe did you flee, Mr. Wet Like A River?
is it really that big a deal to you ? the only person in my life who reacted like you was some bitch I dated a few times .. I have a phone ..its at home if Im there ill answer if not It can wait ... im not the fucking president or a puppet that stands in line for a phone or some fuckwit who fidgets and stares at a phone all day ..its the new age idiot box, I dont need one Rancid

Over here you need one to live these days. When the pandemic hit, they government paid the emergency money to everyone using an app. Brazil is a heavily bureaucratic country, so the cellphone helps a lot if you need to get documents. If I'm going to park, I need to open the app to pay for the parking. Now I can't even check my CC bill on the PC, only the app. Don't get me wrong, I for one just got a smartphone in 2015 and I don't use it all the time. You mentioned phone, over here people do everything on whatsapp now. EVERYTHING. Phone companies here don't even care about "minutes" anymore. It's all about Gbs these days. If you have a signal, you can use data, so people only use whatsapp now.

I'm guessing you live a simpler life or you can do everything use a PC

What about a GPS? Do you have one? Because I can't live without that crap LULZ

I just LOVE my bikes Rancid, alone out there in the wind .. my speedom is as tech as I get
My son gave me his last years model Iphone I do use it for pics and wi fe ..it takes amazing pictures

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Just imagine, so, big butted dame who's been ogling you like she wanna to swallow you whole starts talking to you and when she gives you her whats number, are you going to say "duhhhhhhhh I don't have a phone"

The other day another one was flashing me her QR code while we were stopped on the traffic light

Im old ... I have my circle .... not interested

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Ceedoobie's #1 Fan
Site Supporter ☠️
You not got a phone?

is it really that big a deal to you ? the only person in my life who reacted like you was some bitch I dated a few times .. I have a phone ..its at home if Im there ill answer if not It can wait ... im not the fucking president or a puppet that stands in line for a phone or some fuckwit who fidgets and stares at a phone all day ..its the new age idiot box, I dont need one Rancid

Over here you need one to live these days. When the pandemic hit, they government paid the emergency money to everyone using an app. Brazil is a heavily bureaucratic country, so the cellphone helps a lot if you need to get documents. If I'm going to park, I need to open the app to pay for the parking. Now I can't even check my CC bill on the PC, only the app. Don't get me wrong, I for one just got a smartphone in 2015 and I don't use it all the time. You mentioned phone, over here people do everything on whatsapp now. EVERYTHING. Phone companies here don't even care about "minutes" anymore. It's all about Gbs these days. If you have a signal, you can use data, so people only use whatsapp now.

I just LOVE my bikes Rancid, alone out there in the wind .. my speedom is as tech as I get
My son gave me his last years model Iphone I do use it for pics and wi fe ..it takes amazing pictures

My daughter lives 600 miles away, 1/2 my family is in the US, I have to be on the grid, unless I decide to somehow become some pariah who doesn't send a smiley face and praying hands every time his auntie sends him some inspirational message on some silly app

My sister is pregnant, how am I gonna laugh at every name she's considering without a phone?

No way, rossayx

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Ceedoobie's #1 Fan
Site Supporter ☠️

I thought I was done with the game after I went solo in life, but the game wasn't done with me yet.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
You not got a phone?

My daughter lives 600 miles away, 1/2 my family is in the US, I have to be on the grid, unless I decide to somehow become some pariah who doesn't send a smiley face and praying hands every time his auntie sends him some inspirational message on some silly app

My sister is pregnant, how am I gonna laugh at every name she's considering without a phone?

No way, rossayx
youre a good sheep (:

to me its sad society has been reduced to emojes ..

X

xXx
Site Supporter

I thought I was done with the game after I went solo in life, but the game wasn't done with me yet.

thats good man I hope you find hapiness

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
You not got a phone?

I started reading that in rap-style before I realised you were just having a civil conversation! Lol

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Ceedoobie's #1 Fan
Site Supporter ☠️
youre a good sheep (:

That's the thing, man

It hasn't, at least not totally yet

I remember 35 years ago, my aunt coming to our home to get a call from my uncle in the US, who'd call only Sunday nights. It was like 3 dollars a minute and a landline was the price of a car.

I had relatives who live 70 miles away and they had to walk 2 miles and wait on a line if they needed to talk to us until 20 years ago. Even after they got a cell phone in 2003, they still had to walk 1/2 that distance to get a signal.

The way I see it, for big families who are spread, it's a great age to be living, at least when it comes to keeping in touch

You live a different reality.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
youre a good sheep (:

That's the thing, man

I remember 35 years ago, my aunt coming to our home to get a call from my uncle in the US, who'd call only Sunday nights. It was like 3 dollars a minute and a landline was the price of a car.

I had relatives who live 70 miles away and they had to walk 2 miles and wait on a line if they needed to talk to us until 20 years ago. Even after they got a cell phone in 2003, they still had to walk 1/2 that distance to get a signal.

The way I see it, for big families who are spread, it's a great age to be living, at least when it comes to keeping in touch

Im lucky my family all live in Canada I dated this filipina chick who all she did was vid chat with her family back home and it was all free so yes def very good for famulys that live abroad
LMAO @ the landline comment LOL

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
You not got a phone?

I started reading that in rap-style before I realised you were just having a civil conversation! Lol

Got me too lol. Couple posts lol, til I realized it was conversatin' lol.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
You not got a phone?

Yeah…I actually fell back into the rap-style again just then! Lol

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
youre a good sheep (:

That's the thing, man

Im lucky my family all live in Canada I dated this filipina chick who all she did was vid chat with her family back home and it was all free so yes def very good for famulys that live abroad
LMAO @ the landline comment LOL

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
You not got a phone?

Lol, like this one......

Turn it up, switch it up......

Is it really that big a deal to you?
The only person in my life who reacted like you
was some bitch I dated a few times,
I have a phone!
Its at home!

If Im there I'll answer, if not it can wait
Im not the fuckin' presidAINT!
Or a puppet
In line for a phone or some fuckwit

Who fidgets and stares
at a phone all day
Its new age idiot box!
I dont need one Rancid ok!

Hahahaha

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
You not got a phone?

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
You not got a phone?

Bahahahahaha :LOL3:

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Ya'll can't ball, ya'll can't ball
Momma got a Molotov gonna fuck yeh all
Blaze on the mic shootin' from the lip OOOOOhhh fuck a nigga's been clipped ///

I'm like an F-16 droppin' bombs supreme

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA

hahahahahaa

iu

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

hahahahahaa

iu
Hahahahaaa…damn, the X factor has some hidden lyrical talent yo! :Excited6:

He dont even know!!!

This is actual footage of X, coming onto the rap battle scene! .......

iu

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Oh just look at this tool…always playing the fool!
His angst smells like sumting outta high school…
Fucking yahooing and giggling @nd “AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAing”, someone put him in the asshat corner with a dunce cap and a stool.

When he’s cut up and all emotional,
seems to be the only time he’s genuinely meaningful… even if he’s a tad woeful.

Tragic I know…maybe you need to suck a cock suck and swaLLOW!?

Fucking, fucking…Biggies in the know,
give him a yahoo and a blow.

Fuck ya!

:HelloFuckU:
Live from Calcutta…

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Only on Bastard Factory, can you find a White Southerner, an Australian, a Brazilian, and a coon lovin' Canadian, rapping hahhahahaha.

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
X needs to do a Vocaroo, to be official though.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
You not got a phone?

Lol, like this one......

Turn it up, switch it up......

Is it really that big a deal to you?
The only person in my life who reacted like you
was some bitch I dated a few times,
I have a phone!
Its at home!

If Im there I'll answer, if not it can wait
Im not the fuckin' presidAINT!
Or a puppet
In line for a phone or some fuckwit

Who fidgets and stares
at a phone all day
Its new age idiot box!
I dont need one Rancid ok!

Hahahaha
This version has moar watermelon…

SirSuperSouthern

It's Always 5:55, bitch.
Site Supporter
Nice thread Blazor, and great start to it. I just have to wonder why a gem like this is stuffed back here? Good idea with the potential to get relevant posts on point...

I made a rap on BH in a competition where I looked to Old Dirty Bastard for inspiration and it was better than anyone expected. Fun stuff, this thread may get a few surprise posts from posters you wouldn't guess would contribute to it...

SSS
- Can rap.

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Nice thread Blazor, and great start to it. I just have to wonder why a gem like this is stuffed back here? Good idea with the potential to get relevant posts on point...

I made a rap on BH in a competition where I looked to Old Dirty Bastard for inspiration and it was better than anyone expected. Fun stuff, this thread may get a few surprise posts from posters you wouldn't guess would contribute to it...

SSS
- Can rap.

Thanks man lol. Break thought he was a lyrical genius, so I wanted to hear it lol.

Also, no one posts in here in Elite, was hoping to get some traffic in here. Like a ghost town.

Perhaps I shoulda just created it in a different sub.

Ha! ODB!!!!