Why the fuck can’t I join “Elite” and get to still piss in all of your ears?

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
It makes proclamatory sense in the minute scheme of fuckery at least!

Since you gave up your sexiest-looking troll, how definitive is your, hahaha, warranted rules of monetary membership these days? Don’t leave me with the riff-raff!

Bitchrah

Factory Bastard

Since you gave up your sexiest-looking troll, how definitive is your, hahaha, warranted rules of monetary membership these days? Don’t leave me with the riff-raff!
How do you become elite? Do you just have to post a lot?

OP
OP
Breakfall

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

$$

I know my China...I could post money but that would lend to my identity. I’m a part-time troll with a business credential. I think not unfortunately...

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

We used to have community challenges we could do, not everyone gave a donation...

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

We used to have community challenges we could do, not everyone gave a donation...

I remember those, I really liked folks doing those challenges lol. I remember you and one other was going head on doing them.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

I remember those, I really liked folks doing those challenges lol. I remember you and one other was going head on doing them.
I won lololol

Damaged Maven

A little older and a little stupider than most.
Site Supporter

$$

I know my China...I could post money but that would lend to my identity. I’m a part-time troll with a business credential. I think not unfortunately...

You and that King$ass fuckwit should have a drink and share your concerns.
Wait, have I stumbled on a shared secret?

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

I won lololol

With the BF on some tits pic lol.

Vile_Vixen

Factory Bastard
tumblr_inline_mq5676oX8b1qz4rgp.gif

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

I won lololol

With the BF on some tits pic lol.
Yeah she still talks about it...

X

xXx
Site Supporter
LOL You're def more an internet 'legend' with your antics throughout the years than that shithead dilFdo :FuckYeah:

OP
OP
Breakfall

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

I’m jibing...amazing right????

OP
OP
Breakfall

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

$$

You and that King$ass fuckwit should have a drink and share your concerns.
Wait, have I stumbled on a shared secret?

I’m a businessman. My “meltdown” came at a time where I saw an opportunity for a few talented minds and a sound membership to make a bit of money. The chimp logo is a world-wide marketable gold mine. It was just sad that things couldn’t take off the way I saw it to soar at the time. It’s never too late though...

OP
OP
Breakfall

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
To add to that... Corset was a negative. The bitch is egotistical and suffers from a military-tainted childhood. A business could never succeed with such an ill-minded twat as such.

OP
OP
Breakfall

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

That was monumental! How the fuck do you even manage to be arse-wiping ambidextrous????

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

That was monumental! How the fuck do you even manage to be arse-wiping ambidextrous????

Lol, nah just one hand, the other has to hold my junk up out of the water lol.

How does a kangaroo even wipe its own ass?

Iggy McLulz

Fucking Delightful
Site Supporter ☠️

$$

Get a visa gift card and use that if you’re THAT worried.

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️

$$

J**, sweATheART, GTFO here!

Go upstairs and play PS4 you emo twat

Last edited by a moderator:

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

$$

J**, sweATheART, GTFO here!

You better ask grim to edit that before BF sees it...

Last edited by a moderator:

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
lolwut? Go make me a sammich.

did you had daddy issues, Whoriffer?

HUH? is that the reason you become a lezzy and hate penis?

we men make the money. We invented cars, medicine, built skyscrapers, invented apps so you can track your bloody tampon days etc. Hell we went to the moon.?

what did you invented? All you can do is wearing fake up, buy shoes and bleed out of ya pussys (yuck) and say me too. Lolololo

Iggy McLulz

Fucking Delightful
Site Supporter ☠️

we men make the money. We invented cars, medicine, built skyscrapers, invented apps so you can track your bloody tampon days etc. Hell we went to the moon.?

what did you invented? All you can do is wearing fake up, buy shoes and bleed out of ya pussys (yuck) and say me too. Lolololo
You make my fucking head hurt with all the stupidity that you spew in your posts.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

You make my fucking head hurt with all the stupidity that you spew in your posts.
Yeah it’s strange when men hate women, I dunno what I’d do without them, I wouldn’t be sucking penis that’s for sure lol