Will Stormy finally take fatso out?

OP
OP
Seamajor

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Why bother with this loser? One thing we know for sure. Fatso cannot stop fund raising. What else will pay off his army of Lawyers? You?

OP
OP
Seamajor

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Who? You and Stumpy? Why do you admire a lying, arrogant con man. Trump is going no where. Maybe to jail

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
My poor stupid old PLEASE ASS BOX ME! friend. I am not admiring Trump. I am pointing out what an absolute shit show of nonsense and abuse of power this garbage is. I realize you are to stupid to understand the difference.

I mean you are so stupid you claim no links were provided in the Antifa thread with 86 PAGE OF FUCKING LINKS!

Last edited:
OP
OP
Seamajor

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
My poor stupid old PLEASE ASS BOX ME! friend. I am not admiring Trump. I am pointing out what an absolute shit show of nonsense and abuse of power this garbage is. I realize you are to stupid to understand the difference.

I mean you are so stupid you claim no likes were provided in the Antifa thread with 86 PAGE OF FUCKING LINKS!

I wouldn’t have a friend like you. Hush money will bring fatso down. Another brilliant Trump move

OP
OP
Seamajor

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Even Joe beat his sorry ass, not to mention fatso being impeached twice. Another one for the history books