Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Fatso has got more on his plate then the late Charles Manson

Last edited:

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
"Has got" is not grammatically incorrect.
The whole sentence is atrocious, including the incorrect spelling. Earlier he remarked about enjoying a different version of English. I just think he should work on his basic grammar first.
And a good morning to you too blossom!

senior penor

Factory Bastard
We heard this same tune on many different issues for 7 years now "indictment is coming any day now".
When he walks again, please put as much entheusiasm in your meltdown as you did when he won 2016 against killary shiton.
but don't worry. even if you do succeed, there are still a long list of candidates that are not RINO shills and apologists.

OP
OP
Seamajor

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
We heard this same tune on many different issues for 7 years now "indictment is coming any day now".
When he walks again, please put as much entheusiasm in your meltdown as you did when he won 2016 against killary shiton.
but don't worry. even if you do succeed, there are still a long list of candidates that are not RINO shills and apologists.
It’s true. They haven’t nailed his fat ass. I’m a patient person. It will eventually catch up with the twice impeached one term fool. History won’t be kind to him either

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I'm starting to wonder if the ones behind bringing Trump down are themselves RINO or Globalist Republicans. Because the way they see it, if he runs again, the Republicans are toast. However, if they can bump him off, they can install someone more electable and the Repubs might have a better chance in 2024.

senior penor

Factory Bastard
I'm starting to wonder if the ones behind bringing Trump down are themselves RINO or Globalist Republicans. Because the way they see it, if he runs again, the Republicans are toast. However, if they can bump him off, they can install someone more electable and the Repubs might have a better chance in 2024.
That is the problem. the globalist RINOS are not electable and the globalist RINOS know it and that is the reason they want the MAGA movement gone. Did you see what they did in 2022 by diverting funds from MAGA nominees and some turncoats like Liz cheney going to campaign for democrats in other states? If the globalist rinos were "electable", the MAGA movement INBCLUDING trump would be a non-issue. But no! they want to drag trhe party back down to being weak apologists that is kissing up to the DNC.
The globalist RINOS can up their game and actually listen to the people who send them to washington, but they choose to expend far more energy and effort to keep themselves beholden to fringe issues and lobbyists, and lose elections.

OP
OP
Seamajor

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I’m really not expecting any kind of demonstrations after fatso is arrested. Many of the proud boys are already in jail. Many are facing indictments, besides the fat fuck isn’t worth it.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
In her own words & eyewitness testimony, Stormy Daniels....

..now if she only had a lie detector attached to her, the stimony'd be complete and verifiable.

That has to be scripted. She doesn't even talk like that. I wish I had film of her nasty self in the Penthouse dressing room. She treats people like total shit unless she wants something from them. It's gross she is getting the attention and money she's always been after. She no doubt was all over him. Made a ruthless effort to get close enough to him to get all over him. Bragged about being his "date" and then ad soon as the establishment started smearing she saw the opportunity and jumped on it.

Nothing she says is genuine.

This is truly disgusting and embarrassing. It's all fake as fuck.

All the things going on that truly mean something for human beings and the world, and all we get is this partisan driven garbage. We are becoming idiocracy. It makes me wish I didn't live in this era.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
That has to be scripted. She doesn't even talk like that. I wish I had film of her nasty self in the Penthouse dressing room. She treats people like total shit unless she wants something from them. It's gross she is getting the attention and money she's always been after. She no doubt was all over him. Made a ruthless effort to get close enough to him to get all over him. Bragged about being his "date" and then ad soon as the establishment started smearing she saw the opportunity and jumped on it.

Nothing she says is genuine.

This is truly disgusting and embarrassing. It's all fake as fuck.

All the things going on that truly mean something for human beings and the world, and all we get is this partisan driven garbage. We are becoming idiocracy. It makes me wish I didn't live in this era.
...and yet...I'm inclined ta think she's tellin' the truth about Trump @Dove!

Man's gotta tiny dick!

Someone else said that about Trump too Dove

As an experienced Lady of the World, what's yer take?

True...or False?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
...and yet...I'm inclined ta think she's tellin' the truth about Trump @Dove!

Man's gotta tiny dick!

Someone else said that about Trump too Dove

As an experienced Lady of the World, what's yer take?

True...or False?

You dislike Trump, so that's why you would be inclined to believe someone like Stormy Daniel's.

I already gave my 2 cents and it applies to this post as well! You missed a lot of my points, Joe!

• Funny
Reactions: Joe

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
wheres the beef?

What have they got on him and will it stick, will it stop him running in 2024?

Something about campaign rules and he is already past the limitations.

So if they arrest now, they are violating laws and it's entirely partisan. Our opposition is authoritarian and it looks like they are willing to destroy all our rights to get their way.

Regardless of lessons from history, they think this time it's for a good cause. So they are fine with a dictatorship as long as they think they are the dictators.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
You dislike Trump, so that's why you would be inclined to believe someone like Stormy Daniel's.

I already gave my 2 cents and it applies to this post as well! You missed a lot of my points, Joe!
I don't really care about who becomes President of the United States anymore whether it's Democrat or Republican @Dove.

I'm just an impartial observer.

George W Bush destroyed your great country morally spiritually economically and politically and since his reign of destruction, nothing has ever been the same nor will it probably ever be again.

so it doesn't really matter who or which party gets in.

And I think It was the objective of NeoCons and the Bush administration to push the needle so far to the right, bankrupt the nation, send it down to ruin so the needle could never be turned back no matter which party got in. Thus far, I'd say they have succeeded.

Cripes it would take another Roosevelt or a 2nd coming of Jesus to save America now, Dove.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Something about campaign rules and he is already past the limitations.

So if they arrest now, they are violating laws and it's entirely partisan. Our opposition is authoritarian and it looks like they are willing to destroy all our rights to get their way.

Regardless of lessons from history, they think this time it's for a good cause. So they are fine with a dictatorship as long as they think they are the dictators.

He paid a nuisance lawsuit with his private money. D.O.J and the FEC already found there was no law law broken but a partisan hack who cannot even enforce federal law claims he can. Two years after the statute of limitations passed

Yet NY is so corrupt and partisan that they may get low I.Q Trump haters to say guilty just because they have TDS like the ped0. It would almost certainly get tossed out on appeal though no matter how corrupt NY is.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I don't really care about who becomes President of the United States anymore whether it's Democrat or Republican @Dove.

George W Bush destroyed your great country morally spiritually economically and politically and since his reign of destruction, nothing has ever been the same nor will it probably ever be again.

And I think It was the objective of NeoCons and the Bush administration to push the needle so far to the right, bankrupt the nation, send it down to ruin so the needle could never be turned back no matter which party got in. Thus far, I'd say they have succeeded.

Cripes it would take another Roosevelt or a 2nd coming of Jesus to save America now, Dove.
Bush didn't violate anyone's rights no matter how insane and stupid the left acted when he was President. Compare that to the corrupt Communist Chinese puppet Tru-dump in Canada. No one in Canada has any rights any more.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard

@Joe's posts rarely address anything in the post to which he is responding.

At least this time he is not fixated on Trump's cock.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Offices are closed in NYC now and no appearance of the partisan kangaroo abuse of power garbage attempt against Trump. Semen has been furiously masterbating to his fantasies for over half a decade but they never seem to come true. Oh, well, maybe tomorrow, groomer.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Keep telling yourself that if it makes you feel better. You must be so disappointed. Again.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
The Democrap plants who try to pretend they are "Trump supporters" is so retarded.