Will The Prowler and SSS finally lock horns in a non-judged match???

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Clearly The Prowler is a +1500 underdog compared to SSS's -2500 as the favorite.

Will this match even go down?

Last edited:

reaper

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Is this your great plan to get shit going here lulz.

Flynn the great moderator lmfgdao.

cw_

> you
Site Supporter ☠️
osGZ31H.jpg

reaper

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Who said anything about "a great plan?"

You're the bitch that's afraid of everyone and anyone to the point you run from anything that looks like a callout.
lol what?

Cw
Projectile Vomit
Poofer
Pickles
Caskur
Peachy
King Herpes
Blackmuse
V-Agent
Gunzablazin
Alphanova
Kooch
Twap
Vitty
Serafina

And that's just off the top of my head.I'm sure there are plenty I've forgotten about.

How about you Ms.I love nigger jizz?

Oh yeah,you got your arse handed to you by- lmgdao,Serafina :LOL3: .

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
lol what?

Cw
Projectile Vomit
Poofer
Pickles
Caskur
Peachy
King Herpes
Blackmuse
V-Agent
Gunzablazin
Alphanova
Kooch
Twap
Vitty
Serafina

And that's just off the top of my head.I'm sure there are plenty I've forgotten about.

How about you Ms.I love nigger jizz?

Oh yeah,you got your arse handed to you by- lmgdao,Serafina :LOL3: .

Capture-2022-08-18-22-16-03.png

Reeeeeeaaaaaally???

Maybe you'd like to edit your "list?" Obviously, you're trying to make up shit you have no Earthly idea about. Trying to play on my "pride" won't work as the truth is clear for all to see.

If using rumors and gossip is your way of "flaming" I'd say you've accomplished that in spades. Try not looking like a fucking moron in the process next time.

reaper

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Capture-2022-08-18-22-16-03.png

Reeeeeeaaaaaally???

Maybe you'd like to edit your "list?" Obviously, you're trying to make up shit you have no Earthly idea about. Trying to play on my "pride" won't work as the truth is clear for all to see.

If using rumors and gossip is your way of "flaming" I'd say you've accomplished that in spades. Try not looking like a fucking moron in the process next time.
Nothing wrong with my list you spasticated half wit.

So let's get things straight here,you managed to scrape (lol your screen cap doesn't lie) one win against flame towns kick toy(man thing) and all of a sudden your the shit,lulz.Are you really proud that you just bragged about beating that tranny cunt? You fucking are,aren't you :LOL3: .

Ok seeing as I'm known for my kindness when dealing with morons,I'll give you one last chance to prove to me what a great match flamer you are.All you have to do is post up,shall we say,ten matches that you have done.Just ten Flynn.After all the years you've been around you must have atleast ten on your resume,right?

And just to head you off cause I know what b/s you're going to come out with next. @The Wise and Powerful you still got the old match list of wins/draws etc from the Cosmic Out post days dude.I think I had ten,maybe more matches at that place.

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
And just to head you off cause I know what b/s you're going to come out with next. @The Wise and Powerful you still got the old match list of wins/draws etc from the Cosmic Out post days dude.I think I had ten,maybe more matches at that place.

ThWAP has some posted Wayback Machine links but I didn't see anything in the CO archive (pinned posts) about a match record list. There is a list for FlameChamps, but that one doesn't have a "Reaper" and damned if I can recall what you went by there.

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Nothing wrong with my list you spasticated half wit.

So let's get things straight here,you managed to scrape (lol your screen cap doesn't lie) one win against flame towns kick toy(man thing) and all of a sudden your the shit,lulz.Are you really proud that you just bragged about beating that tranny cunt? You fucking are,aren't you :LOL3: .

Ok seeing as I'm known for my kindness when dealing with morons,I'll give you one last chance to prove to me what a great match flamer you are.All you have to do is post up,shall we say,ten matches that you have done.Just ten Flynn.After all the years you've been around you must have atleast ten on your resume,right?

First off slap nuts, you tried alluding that man-thing Serafina actually had the pedigree to match wits with me. I then proceeded to rub your snout into your own foul smelling airclaim. Now you're out here trying to split hairs on something you obviously are 1000% WRONG on and now you want to scrape the bottom of the barrel of lame excuses.

Secondly, I didn't "scrape" by. It was reported that your girlfriend plagiarized a whole post BECAUSE she couldn't beat me fair and square. If you need to see proof of this, I have the screenshot where BEnzo voted for her and commented how the plagiarism didn't affect his judgment. Just ask, because I'd love to kick your teeth in with that as well.

Thirdly, back then I wasn't as polished as I am now. So for Serafina not to have beaten me says more about her than me.

Oh now you wanna compare records? I see that you're only talking CO. How about we combine FC, BH, CO? I got more than 10 silly matches under my belt you tard. I don't know how you think bringing up matches is going to help you.

Lastly, it wasn't missed that you got triggered after proving you a liar with my screenshot.

reaper

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
First off slap nuts, you tried alluding that man-thing Serafina actually had the pedigree to match wits with me. I then proceeded to rub your snout into your own foul smelling airclaim. Now you're out here trying to split hairs on something you obviously are 1000% WRONG on and now you want to scrape the bottom of the barrel of lame excuses.

Secondly, I didn't "scrape" by. It was reported that your girlfriend plagiarized a whole post BECAUSE she couldn't beat me fair and square. If you need to see proof of this, I have the screenshot where BEnzo voted for her and commented how the plagiarism didn't affect his judgment. Just ask, because I'd love to kick your teeth in with that as well.

Thirdly, back then I wasn't as polished as I am now. So for Serafina not to have beaten me says more about her than me.

Oh now you wanna compare records? I see that you're only talking CO. How about we combine FC, BH, CO? I got more than 10 silly matches under my belt you tard. I don't know how you think bringing up matches is going to help you.

Lastly, it wasn't missed that you got triggered after proving you a liar with my screenshot.
Hold on a sec here princess pissflapica,you started out by saying that I don't do matches.I then proceeded to drop a few names off the top of my head of people that I have done matches with.Thus proving what a fucking retard you really are.I might have gotten the match score wrong (I actually knew you won but it was funny watching you scream about it lol) but I didn't know how close it was.LMFGDAO @you scraping a win over man thing.

And I'm not seeing these imaginary matches that you have done yet?

Are you saying that even though you've been a member of the coummunity a few years longer than me but I've done more matches than you have lulz.I think my number is closer to twenty.

reaper

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
ThWAP has some posted Wayback Machine links but I didn't see anything in the CO archive (pinned posts) about a match record list. There is a list for FlameChamps, but that one doesn't have a "Reaper" and damned if I can recall what you went by there.
Didn't post at flamechamps bro.

F4$.
Cosmic Outpost.
Odd post at PLEASE ASS BOX ME! hall.
Troll vallhalla.
A few forums that were not around for long.Wicked kewl,Sg etc.

And now here.

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Hold on a sec here princess pissflapica,you started out by saying that I don't do matches.I then proceeded to drop a few names off the top of my head of people that I have done matches with.Thus proving what a fucking retard you really are.I might have gotten the match score wrong (I actually knew you won but it was funny watching you scream about it lol) but I didn't know how close it was.LMFGDAO @you scraping a win over man thing.

And I'm not seeing these imaginary matches that you have done yet?

Are you saying that even though you've been a member of the coummunity a few years longer than me but I've done more matches than you have lulz.I think my number is closer to twenty.

Oh. Okay. I remember challenging you at SG, and your "excuse" was you don't do matches. The thread is still up on SG. Everytime you've been challenged you've shirked away like some vampire and natural sunlight.

Now we're making lists?

Okay. Here's mine:

V-Agent
Mr. Nice Guy
Serafina
Gunz Ablazin
Pierce Koontz
Pooptastic
Rawni
FC's Nations Tourney representing Canada
Evil Bastard
BH World Championship Tourney
FC's Pick Your Poison
Double Dee
Kooch
Sinister
LoCo
Orange
The Iron Duke
Prizm

There's more. That's just the tip of the iceberg.

Last edited:

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Unfortunately, my contract at The Furnace is binding.

If anyone is really upset and wants to take a run at me, they could always fill out an application here:

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

reaper

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Oh. Okay. I remember challenging you at SG, and your "excuse" was you don't do matches. The thread is still up on SG. Everytime you've been challenged you've shirked away like some vampire and natural sunlight.

Now we're making lists?

Okay. Here's mine:

V-Agent
Mr. Nice Guy
Serafina
Gunz Ablazin
Pierce Koontz
Pooptastic
Rawni
FC's Nations Tourney representing Canada
Evil Bastard
BH World Championship Tourney
FC's Pick Your Poison
Double Dee
Sinister
LoCo
Orange
The Iron Duke
Prizm

There's more. That's just the tip of the iceberg.
And I think your lying.

I can remember only two matches you've been in and that was against man thing and piecemorearseholes.The rest as far as I'm concerned is hearsay and can't be proven.And as for matches I stopped doing them ages ago as I just cba to put more then 10 mins in to any posts nowadays.Last match I done was years ago against Vitty at the Kof forum.
So your hypothesis that I don't do matches is clearly wrong.

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
<puffs chest out just a little bit>

More about ...

VITRIOL

> Vitriol was on winning team Brimstone
at Pick Your Poison May 2007 . The match
is considered to be one of the best in FC history.

> Vitriol won the Battle Royale
@ Here Comes The Judge event
July 2007 defeating Harlot, Sinister,
and Fragged You.

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
People who brag about winning virtual shit slinging contests on long gone flame forums that they fondly call...matches, is even worse than playing Fortnite.

reaper

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
<puffs chest out just a little bit>

More about ...

VITRIOL

> Vitriol was on winning team Brimstone
at Pick Your Poison May 2007 . The match
is considered to be one of the best in FC history.

> Vitriol won the Battle Royale
@ Here Comes The Judge event
July 2007 defeating Harlot, Sinister,
and Fragged You.
Fragged you lol.

I remember him hammering Looney at f4$.Sinister is the only other one I know from that.Though you have been around alot longer than me.

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
And I think your lying.

I can remember only two matches you've been in and that was against man thing and piecemorearseholes.The rest as far as I'm concerned is hearsay and can't be proven.And as for matches I stopped doing them ages ago as I just cba to put more then 10 mins in to any posts nowadays.Last match I done was years ago against Vitty at the Kof forum.
So your hypothesis that I don't do matches is clearly wrong.

And you know I'm not lying you stuttering freak.

You only "remembering only two matches" isn't my problem. Afterall, you claim to have matches at CO and f4? I remember none with you in them. CO and F4 were both going downhill when I showed up. Flame4cash was on life support and the only places having regular matches were FC and BH. CO started later as CO was newly made back then.

reaper

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
And you know I'm not lying you stuttering freak.

You only "remembering only two matches" isn't my problem. Afterall, you claim to have matches at CO and f4? I remember none with you in them. CO and F4 were both going downhill when I showed up. Flame4cash was on life support and the only places having regular matches were FC and BH. CO started later as CO was newly made back then.
The difference is Princess was that I was confident enough to tag the former admin of cosmic outpost who ran all the matches there to post up the match lists if he still had them.You have provided zero proof apart from a slender win against man thing of all people.

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
The difference is Princess was that I was confident enough to tag the former admin of cosmic outpost who ran all the matches there to post up the match lists if he still had them.You have provided zero proof apart from a slender win against man thing of all people.

Then post those alleged matches you had.

reaper

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Anyone who has matched-up with King Herpes does not need to explain himself to a nobody/neverhasbeen like "I Hate My Dick" Flynn.
I remember your commentary during the team reaper vs team king herpes match.Off the hook funny.