Prowler - what is your developmental disabilities?

OP
OP
Joe

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Yes, you is.

@The Prowler - I'll try to explain to you why it is advisable to assign the proper gender even when insulting someone. Alternatively, you might try out masculine expletives such as 'dick', 'asswipe', 'douchebag'.

Hypothetically, if you walked into a room where I was present with other members in this thread, such as LotusBud, cw, Lily and you called me a 'CUNT', I would calmly stare at you in bemusement then laugh at you for being an Idiot. It doesn't faze me. Sorry doofus.

However, your attempted insult at me, might offend women in that room even tho the insult was not directed at them. In other words, it's like taking a sucker punch at an intended target, and hitting the unintended recipients.

Now, I realize that you're not the brightest bulb. Perhaps you don't know any better. However a lesson or 2 in etiquette might benefit you immensely so that you can conduct yourself better on these forums.

I suppose Incels such as yourself lack the social awareness but at least do your best.

That's all you can do Prowler.

Last edited:

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
Look at this twat all indignant because someone called him a cunt.

Only a pussy would hide behind defending women's feels to whinge about an insult directed at him.

Are we 100% certain Joe doesn't sport a pair of ovaries?

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Who’s we? That’s Blue Korean style. Is the Earth really flat?

• LOL
Reactions: X

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Only a pussy would hide behind defending women's feels to whinge about an insult directed at him.

When I'm called a cunt, my preference is to be referred to as "Madam Cunt". It has gravitas.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard

Senile @Joe, you cunt twat pussy, that post is sure to get your panties in a bunch.

OP
OP
Joe

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Oh. I'm not offended by @The Prowler 's remarks.

Just perplexed, that's all @Garraty_47 . Like "wtf?!"

Never had anyone call me that, nor knew any guy that called another guy that. So I laugh at Prowler's intended insults.

At least back in my teenage years, if a guy had called another guy that he would've been given a strange look like he was queer or somethin'. Like he was hittin' on another guy.

Occasionally guys might call another guy a 'pussy' but 'cunt' seems a bit strange. However, usually it was a masculine expletive like 'douchebag' or 'son of bitch'. I often heard 'fag' directed at guys they suspected as being gay.

However, @TheProwler comes across as a kweirdo with women hating tendencies. That he has to call another guy a 'CUNT' reveals that he's angry at a lot of women and uses that person to vent his pent-up frustrations and anger with women.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Oh. I'm not offended by @The Prowler 's remarks.

Just perplexed, that's all @Garraty_47 . Like "wtf?!"

Never had anyone call me that, nor knew any guy that called another guy that. So I laugh at Prowler's intended insults.

At least back in my teenage years, if a guy had called another guy that he would've been given a strange look like he was queer or somethin'. Like he was hittin' on another guy.

Occasionally guys might call another guy a 'pussy' but 'cunt' seems a bit strange. However, usually it was a masculine expletive like 'douchebag' or 'son of bitch'. I often heard 'fag' directed at guys they suspected as being gay.

However, @TheProwler comes across as a kweirdo with women hating tendencies. That he has to call another guy a 'CUNT' reveals that he's angry at a lot of women and uses that person to vent his pent-up frustrations and anger with women.

Prowler can't handle women that don't fit into his preconceived ideas of how women should behave. He said he could never be with a woman that posts on these type of forums. Of course not. That much is clear. His version of femininity is a woman that plays doormat. Fuck that.

cw_

> you
Site Supporter ☠️
I heard that UK peeps call each other cunts on the regular.

Zt9uZos.gif

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Prowler can't handle women that don't fit into his preconceived ideas of how women should behave.

I am not attracted to foul-mouthed masculine women.

If it makes you feel better to frame that as "I cannot handle you." then go ahead and cope.

I am sure there is some guy out there some where who does not find your behaviour repulsive.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

If it makes you feel better to frame that as "I cannot handle you." then go ahead and cope.

I am sure there is some guy out there some where who does not find your behaviour repulsive.

Go fuck yourself. :Happy5:

I do have a man that can handle colorful language. He's not prone to having vapors.

OP
OP
Joe

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

....so what makes you think that any woman in this forum or elsewhere will be attracted a miserable, foul-mouthed, abusive, immature woman hating overgrown brat like yourself @The Prowler?

You want women to measure up to a standard that you are unwilling to uphold yourself. If you don't like nor respect those kind of women you've mentioned, why would or should any woman respect you? Like that Tourette's Guy, you have a mouth fit for a sewer. Brush yer teeth sometime & floss all the shit clinging to the inside of yer mouth.

You gotta set an example & demonstrate that you are worthy of any woman's respect & attention Prowler.

Yer really fucking stupid & you've got shit fer brains.

Grow the Fuck up, Boy.

Last edited:

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
....so what makes you think that any woman in this forum or elsewhere will be attracted a miserable, foul-mouthed, abusive, immature woman hating overgrown brat like yourself @The Prowler?

You want women to measure up to a standard that you are unwilling to uphold yourself. If you don't like nor respect those kind of women you've mentioned, why would or should any woman respect you? Like that Tourette's Guy, you have a mouth fit for a sewer. Brush yer teeth sometime & floss all the shit clinging to the inside of yer mouth.

You gotta set an example & demonstrate that you are worthy of any woman's respect & attention Prowler.

Yer really fucking stupid & you've got shit fer brains.

Grow the Fuck up, Boy.

There is no "What makes me think...". The broads love me, Senile @Joe.

If you want an explanation, it is probably because I am intelligent, funny, good looking, in excellent shape, and always a lot of fun to be around.

Now, are you wondering where you went wrong?

Hahaha!!!

You stupid cunt.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
There is no "What makes me think...". The broads love me, Senile @Joe.

If you want an explanation, it is probably because I am intelligent, funny, good looking, in excellent shape, and always a lot of fun to be around.

Now, are you wondering where you went wrong?

Hahaha!!!

You stupid cunt.
Just because you said, “$tupid cunt” lulz