Prowler - what is your developmental disabilities?

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
what’s wrong with being honest? not everyone wants to lie about everything like you do

Have another drink, you lush.

Leave it to @Murdy to miss the plot.

Senile @Joe's whole schtick on this site is to try to impress upon people that he is not a stupid old senile sack of shit cunt who has been ridiculed his entire life.

The last thing he wants is for people to know is The Truth.

@Murdy, can you name one thing that I lied about, you fat-headed stooge?

OP
OP
Joe

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

....that you're an Incel & a bona fida idiot?

Go ahead 'Insult' me some mo' with yo' 'C' word insults.

It doesn't faze me. I only laugh at you for the doofus that you are.

giphy.gif

You only make a fool outta yerself every time you do, Incel @The Prowler.

If that's the best you can do, you're pathetic.

BTW, don't forget to take your meds Prowler.

It prevents meltdowns and temper tantrums when the screaming begins in yer head.

OP
OP
Joe

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Shut your pineapple man-cunt you pervy crusty old man! Fucking fucking….!

well, I was able to diagnose your own condition @Breakfall.

I think you once admitted some time ago that you have ADHD.

Sorry, I'm not trying to be derisive, but I used to work with children with disabilities & I read their 'rap sheets' provided by the local school board. So I got an idea what the behavioural symptoms were and how to identify them.

By no means am I an expert, but I'm at least somewhat aware after observing those afflicted with such traits.

and I sincerely believe @The Prowler demonstrates behavioural symptoms consistent with those afflicted with developmental disabilities. He should just face the truth and admit it too.

Any guy who uses anonymous forums to frequently vent his pent up frustrations writing in LARGE CAPS as if he's screaming obscenities at people he doesn't even know, definitely has something wrong with him.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
any guy who uses anonymous forums to frequently vent his pent up frustrations writing in LARGE CAPS as if he's screaming obscenities at people he doesn't even know, definitely has something wrong with him.

That made me laugh...descriptive and causes the reader (me in this case) visualize

lmao

OP
OP
Joe

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
No, it makes him the target of ridicule in his formative years.

Which is probably why Senile @Joe is such a pussy-assed cunt in his senior years.

I had my share of scraps in my younger years @The Prowler.

However unlike you, I prefer to have outgrown that phase at this stage in my life.

I fought for my life on the streets and in the wilderness and I came out alive in one piece. I'm no stranger to near death. I've had to fight for my life. I am a product of 'Survival of the Fittest'. While others fall on that sword, I continue to stand. I would make the adherents of Social Darwin proud. I have lived by that dictum and beat the odds. However I don't like it much.

Y'know, you're a 55 year old going on 12, Prowler.
You're not even a man.
You're an immature insecure overgrown Selfish Brat.
And you're a person with developmental disabilities that you own, won't admit to others nor will face up to. Is that why you're trying to impress others with your non-achievements & mundane existence?

Is that something you feel proud about?

I've been to more than a few funerals including one yesterday.

When you die, how do you wanna be remembered?

What kinda legacy do you wanna leave behind?

And you should face reality. You ARE getting OLD.

In the scheme of things, you don't have much time left in this world.

At the rate yer going, everybody is gonna remember you as 1 fuckin' asshole.

"Here lies a true and unworthy Asshole. Now go shit on his grave and spit on it."

Is that what you wanna be thought of when you're an old man?

Remember what I told you when you are on your deathbed, Prowler.

There won't be an celebration of life for you nor any accolades either. Just another useless run of the mill asshole that no one will ever care existed.

When people say farewell, they will say, "Good Riddance & enjoy your voyage to hell. Oh and by the way, Fuck you."

Last edited:

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Senile @Joe, you dumb cunt, I am very well-respected in my community.

I now sit on Boards of four non-profit organizations.

I volunteer at the local SPCA.

I donate my time playing music before meals for the downtrodden.

There are things that I do in organizations within my community for the benefit of my community that I cannot even mention because it may attract disruptive interference from online losers like yourself.

If I told you everything that I do for different organizations, you would realize what an insignificant little piece of shit you are in comparison.

OP
OP
Joe

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Senile @Joe, you dumb cunt, I am very well-respected in my community.

I now sit on Boards of four non-profit organizations.

I volunteer at the local SPCA.

I donate my time playing music before meals for the downtrodden.

There are things that I do in organizations within my community for the benefit of my community that I cannot even mention because it may attract disruptive interference from online losers like yourself.

If I told you everything that I do for different organizations, you would realize what an insignificant little piece of shit you are in comparison.

If you're such a swell guy, then WHY are you such asshole on these forums?

Why do you constantly provoke others and incite hatred all the time?

Do you think others will remember you in a positive light? Or for the 2 faced hypocrite you actually are?

Here's a TV episode I remember very well & the character in the first story reminds me a lot of you & where you'll end up in the AfterLife:

[MEDIA]

...in HELL & you'll re-live what you have been in this life.
An Asshole @The Prowler .

Enjoy.

OP
OP
Joe

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Woah!

This is all fun and games for people, Senile @Joe.

If you are feeling hatred for someone or something here, maybe you should step away and gain perspective.

You ridiculous cunt.

I guess yer Mother never loved you @The Prowler.

...or did you even have one around when you were growing up?

You say 'cunt' all the time & feel good about it because although you may not realize it, it releases all that pent-up anger you have towards many women.

Face the Reality Prowler.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
I guess yer Mother never loved you @The Prowler.

...or did you even have one around when you were growing up?

You say 'cunt' all the time & feel good about it because although you may not realize it, it releases all that pent-up anger you have towards many women.

Face the Reality Prowler.

Senile @Joe, this schtick is not working.

It might work.

If you were good at it.

You might be good at it.

If you were not a dumb cunt.

OP
OP
Joe

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Senile @Joe, this schtick is not working.

If you were not a dumb cunt.

...well if that be the case, neither does your perpetual use of the word 'cunt'.

Aside from eliciting laughter & ridicule, you come across as some Kweirdo with the mentality of a 10 year old brat who's angry at women and wants to get into some guy's pants.

Sorry. But that's my honest reaction and impression of you. I don't really care if it's a common vernacular term used in Australia or the UK. Or that you need other forum members who you are buddies with to validate you.

It's not considered acceptable water cooler lingo in North America and you know it. You direct that expletive at me, because you actually want to say it to women but you know you can't and it wouldn't be acceptable to them. In other words, you are channeling that dislike towards them when you say it to me.

Am I right @The Prowler?

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
...well if that be the case, neither does your perpetual use of the word 'cunt'.

Aside from eliciting laughter & ridicule, you come across as some Kweirdo with the mentality of a 10 year old brat who's angry at women and wants to get into some guy's pants.

Sorry. But that's my honest reaction and impression of you. I don't really care if it's a common vernacular term used in Australia or the UK. Or that you need other forum members who you are buddies with to validate you.

It's not considered acceptable water cooler lingo in North America and you know it. You direct that expletive at me, because you actually want to say it to women but you know you can't and it wouldn't be acceptable to them. In other words, you are channeling that dislike towards them when you say it to me.

Am I right @The Prowler?

You are not the only dumb cunt here, Senile @Joe.

But you are here.

And you are.

A dumb cunt.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
Have another drink, you lush.

Leave it to @Murdy to miss the plot.

Senile @Joe's whole schtick on this site is to try to impress upon people that he is not a stupid old senile sack of shit cunt who has been ridiculed his entire life.

@Murdy, can you name one thing that I lied about, you fat-headed stooge?

I can’t even reverse troll this. You’re a joke. I am embarrassed for you.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
I know what you mean.

I have seen the pictures.

Who told you that sticking larger and larger objects up there was a good idea?

You mean you’ve seen the chops and missed pertinent details like that time you posted a spray painted edit over your bald head and everyone caught it.

You are too stupid to be alive SMH.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
You mean you’ve seen the chops and missed pertinent details like that time you posted a spray painted edit over your bald head and everyone caught it.

You are too stupid to be alive SMH.

What a deep sense of shame to spray paint a bald pate.