Prowler - what is your developmental disabilities?

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I've noticed how you often blow up for no apparent reasons.

Strange, inexplicable outbursts & a constant need for validation.

You're a very angry man with a lot of issues.

It's almost like you're screaming in a room and cant' control yourself.

We're all adults here so there's nothing to be afraid of by admitting the obvious.

Just curious, that's all.

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
He enjoys your reactions.

A little too much?
Well... an argument could be made.

But seriously- if you all can't see that he does what he does the way that he does it because it never fails to get a predictable reaction then I don't even know what to say to any of you except Have Fun?

:Confused4:

Reactions: cw_

Admin.

I aim to be smugly pedantic, or vice verse.
Site Supporter ☠️

A little too much?

But seriously- if you all can't see that he does what he does the way that he does it because it never fails to get a predictable reaction then I don't even know what to say to any of you except Have Fun?

IKR? He's playing 33rd Degree Chess and we're all trying not to feel sad for him!

OP
OP
Joe

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

A little too much?

Well...there's subtle difference between good clean 'Fun' and psycopathic behaviour.

Anyone who constantly calls another man 'a cunt'...there's something wrong with him @Garraty_47

Reminds me a lot of this video, where a guy with tourettes calls his ex wife a 'dick' and she has to correct him that she is not man:

Maybe this is a characteristic of people with disabilities?

Misplaced gender insults?

Last edited:

Admin.

I aim to be smugly pedantic, or vice verse.
Site Supporter ☠️
Well...there's subtle difference between good clean 'Fun' and sociopathic behaviour.

Anyone who constantly calls another man 'a cunt'...there's something him wrong with @Garraty_47

Reminds me a lot of this video, where a guy with tourettes calls his ex wife a 'dick' and she has to correct him that she is not man:

Maybe this is a characteristic of people with disabilities?

Misplaced gender insults?

Remember George Washington's admonition to today's America "Every accusation by these dildos is a confession"

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

A little too much?

Anyone that's ever been a parent knows that this behavior is like. Pre-pubescent. I guess you're right. He's emotionally stuck at 13 years old.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Senile "The Cunt" @Joe

cute-mouse-looks-for-food-in-maze-lucky-pet-got-lost-wanders-in-labyrinth-success-in-solving.jpg

Chunky @Lily

white-mouse-in-white-maze-looking-over-walls.jpg

"The Enlightened One" @Garraty_47

white-mouse-at-maze-exit.jpg

OP
OP
Joe

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Anyone that's ever been a parent knows that this behavior is like. Pre-pubescent. I guess you're right. He's emotionally stuck at 13 years old.
I just find it funny that he kept calling me a Cunt.

If yer a guy that's how you insult women, not another guy.

I guess @The Prowler had run outta insult ammunition. Or else he's mad at some or a lotta women.

"Hmmm. I'll call him a cunt & see if that works. That's sure ta hit em hard!"

Lol!

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I just find it funny that he kept calling me a Cunt.

If yer a guy that's how you insult women, not another guy.

I guess @The Prowler had run outta insult ammunition.

"Hmmm. I'll call him a cunt & see if that works. That's sure ta hit em hard!"

Lol!

Oh, Joe don't you know that he's a total winner in life because you respond? That's what some believe in any case. He is simply displaying the behavior of total winners in life. They spend their time on the internet bickering for a "reaction". That is what winners do.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

A little too much?

It's not amusing. Nor is it impressive. Nor does it have any worth of any kind. I guess it's nice that he finds it entertaining. But it's also pretty sad.

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
It's not amusing. Nor is it impressive. Nor does it have any worth of any kind.

All subjective observations apparently having no bearing on whether or not people willingly engage with him regardless.

That's all I'm saying.

Play stupid games; win stupid prizes.

I guess it's nice that he finds it entertaining. But it's also pretty sad.

I recognize you may feel that way but...
...to be honest as an objective observer he looks to be having way more fun than his detractors.

Unless you mean it makes you sad? That I can believe.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
All subjective observations apparently having no bearing on whether or not people willingly engage with him regardless.

That's all I'm saying.

Play stupid games; win stupid prizes.

I recognize you may feel that way but...
...to be honest as an objective observer he looks to be having way more fun than his detractors.

Unless you mean it makes you sad? That I can believe.
It truly makes me sad. Why do people expend energy doing that shit? I will never understand.

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
It truly makes me sad. Why do people expend energy doing that shit? I will never understand.

Back in the day we'd exclaim it was "for the lulz".

*cough* I mean THEY would exclaim.

I don't know anything about it.
You didn't see this.
I was never here.

• ROFL
Reactions: X
OP
OP
Joe

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I looked up a bald mouse. Ewww

bald-mouse.jpg

perhaps that is also a woman hating mouse who swears obscenities at the females of his species in REAL BIG CAPS as well....

"You CUNT! My mouse droppings are bigger 'n yours, Bitch! And they smell more too! Next time I'll show ya how it's done!"

Last edited:

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
perhaps that is also a woman hating mouse who swears obscenities at the females of his species in REAL BIG CAPS as well....

"You Cunt! My mouse droppings are bigger 'n yours, Bitch! And they smell more too!"

He's just having fun, yo!

:LOL3:

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
Kids these days...

...even when you tell them in your most serious voice: "Don't touch that electric fence; it'll hurt" they can't stop themselves from strolling right up and grabbing the damn thing.

And then they get mad when you laugh at them.

The species is doomed, I tells ya.