I Think Prowler Is A Cyber-Stalker And Is Obsessed With Lily

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️
He showers her with so much attention and affection. I can only imagine how many others he has in his crosshairs. He may be very dangerous.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
He showers her with so much attention and affection. I can only imagine how many others he has in his crosshairs. He may be very dangerous.

I'll be honest. We used to go back and forth when I first encountered him. Then we were on a couple of Discord conversations where he was decent enough, friendly...I thought that maybe I was wrong about him. (I guess I was righ the first time) We shared some discussions about some Mexican recipes...I think I even gave him one to share with his wife. Last pleasant conversation was an pm I got wishing me well for a holiday two seasons ago, 2022/23. I left for 5-6 mos last year, when I came back, the asshole in him did too.

I don't know what his problem is...but it's definitely personal on his end. Frankly, it doesn't matter to me. He wants to be pleasant, I'm okay with that. He wants to be unpleasant, well that's okay too.

OP
OP
Alticus

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️
I'll be honest. We used to go back and forth when I first encountered him. Then we were on a couple of Discord conversations where he was decent enough, friendly...I thought that maybe I was wrong about him. (I guess I was righ the first time) We shared some discussions about some Mexican recipes...I think I even gave him one to share with his wife. Last pleasant conversation was an pm I got wishing me well for a holiday two seasons ago, 2022/23. I left for 5-6 mos last year, when I came back, the asshole in him did too.

I don't know what his problem is...but it's definitely personal on his end. Frankly, it doesn't matter to me. He wants to be pleasant, I'm okay with that. He wants to be unpleasant, well that's okay too.
He wants you in the worst way Lily. Men are dogs.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Really? I can't imagine how awful that was. Did you try using a VPN or TOR?

No. Look, I'm not afraid of anyone unwilling to come to my front door. If they don't come here, fuck them. I no longer am a single mom of minors. They're grown now.

Other than that, they can go fuck themselves with their dirty panties for all I care.