Will The Prowler and SSS finally lock horns in a non-judged match???

reaper

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I see.

You just pulled a Matrix move to dodge showing me these 10+ matches you were allegedly in.
No, that was you Princess.

I tagged the former admin and asked if he still has the match record list from there.Knowing him,he probably will have.

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
No, that was you Princess.

I tagged the former admin and asked if he still has the match record list from there.Knowing him,he probably will have.

So. Then you'll have no issues posting all these matches, right?

Now. You claim you only know of "2" matches I was in. Okay, very well.

As you know I defeated Serafina. I also posted my victory over Pierce Koontz here. That's 2. Here's the one moves my match threshold past 2:

Capture-2022-08-18-19-49-10.png

Le woops!

By the way, Kermit is Rotwang.

Last edited:

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
So. Then you'll have no issues posting all these matches, right?

Now. You claim you only know of "2" matches I was in. Okay, very well.

As you know I defeated Serafina. I also posted my victory over Pierce Koontz here. That's 2. Here's the one moves my match threshold past 2:

Capture-2022-08-18-19-49-10.png

Le woops!

Dude...you should be looking back at that shit and be embarrassed...not bragging about it nearly 15 years later.

SirSuperSouthern

It's Always 5:55, bitch.
Site Supporter

Which one of you petty posers has good drugs at the moment?

SSS
- So instead of toilet paper I just use your fAAAAce.

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
cosmic outpost win/loss list here: (scroll down)
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Member Wins LossesTies
The Master aka Tony Stark aka King Martini aka King Poofer23221
Blackmuse1130
IRON MONKEY aka JOODOG830
The Spirit aka Gabriel aka Son of Satan840
The Wise and Powerful890
Wayne Reynolds740
King Herpes640
Caskur6162
Fmig aka Reaper540
Mr Pickles541
Mustache Feeling400
V-Agent400
Ender410
b.k.barunt420
Tyrant420
Gunzablazin430
Lemon440
Mr SoulCancer450
Trollsbane450
Ladr460
Flabio481
Dancing Mustard aka The Gronk Identity311
AlphaNova330
Din365340
Sezza4350
Executive President200
Unemployedkernel200
snowangel aka IT_JUST_IS-220
Chaosfactor231
ATVile100
Cassandra100
Lady Clubskittles100
Rancidmilko100
Simon Lister100
Sir Heretic100
thedukeisnotdead100
Icky_Retardo102
Dr. WINO110
Flynn110
Lord Vader110
Mr. NiceGuy110
Oman110
The Judge110
Sir Sacrifyx120
Strapon120
Zeropoint120
TheProwler151
AmazingSting010
Anomalous010
Atom010
Dean West010
Dexter010
Dr_Goats010
enigma010
Fat Freddie Scat010
Flea aka Spunkbubble010
Gargoyle010
Hard0n010
Kit010
Kruppenhaler010
Murdock010
Nick Cave010
Pussy Paws010
Sublime010
Alien Necromancer020
Anonymous020
Demeters Daughter020
Jarleston Chew020
Peaches020
Vixen022
HIGH FLYIN BRYAN030
JIMMYBANG030
Nightstalker030
Serafina030
Kurt S031
Reggie Essent040

Well there's 2 matches right there which also defeats Reaper's "2 match claim" against me.

Funny thing is that the dolt posted these fucking stats. Even he doesn't know what the fuck he's talking about.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
King Herpes
Mustache Feeling
b.k.barunt
Flabio
Dancing Mustard aka The Gronk Identity
Chaosfactor
The Judge
Strapon
TheProwler
Hard0n
JIMMYBANG

Man, I had a lot of Alts...

reaper

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Member Wins LossesTies
The Master aka Tony Stark aka King Martini aka King Poofer23221
Blackmuse1130
IRON MONKEY aka JOODOG830
The Spirit aka Gabriel aka Son of Satan840
The Wise and Powerful890
Wayne Reynolds740
King Herpes640
Caskur6162
Fmig aka Reaper540
Mr Pickles541
Mustache Feeling400
V-Agent400
Ender410
b.k.barunt420
Tyrant420
Gunzablazin430
Lemon440
Mr SoulCancer450
Trollsbane450
Ladr460
Flabio481
Dancing Mustard aka The Gronk Identity311
AlphaNova330
Din365340
Sezza4350
Executive President200
Unemployedkernel200
snowangel aka IT_JUST_IS-220
Chaosfactor231
ATVile100
Cassandra100
Lady Clubskittles100
Rancidmilko100
Simon Lister100
Sir Heretic100
thedukeisnotdead100
Icky_Retardo102
Dr. WINO110
Flynn110
Lord Vader110
Mr. NiceGuy110
Oman110
The Judge110
Sir Sacrifyx120
Strapon120
Zeropoint120
TheProwler151
AmazingSting010
Anomalous010
Atom010
Dean West010
Dexter010
Dr_Goats010
enigma010
Fat Freddie Scat010
Flea aka Spunkbubble010
Gargoyle010
Hard0n010
Kit010
Kruppenhaler010
Murdock010
Nick Cave010
Pussy Paws010
Sublime010
Alien Necromancer020
Anonymous020
Demeters Daughter020
Jarleston Chew020
Peaches020
Vixen022
HIGH FLYIN BRYAN030
JIMMYBANG030
Nightstalker030
Serafina030
Kurt S031
Reggie Essent040

Well there's 2 matches right there which also defeats Reaper's "2 match claim" against me.

Funny thing is that the dolt posted these fucking stats. Even he doesn't know what the fuck he's talking about.
Did that list say "Fmig aka reaper" oh my.

Jolly nice of your Flynn to provide the proof of you being a complete fucktard.

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Did that list say "Fmig aka reaper" oh my.

Jolly nice of your Flynn to provide the proof of you being a complete fucktard.

Nice punt. The point was you stated that I only had "2 matches." That post you made just validates my point on how fucking stupid you are. You shoot off your fucking stuttering ass, all the while sounding like an AK-47 misfiring. YES, I too heard your voice recording on SG, and you sound worse than Aryan gargling on UncleMiLF semen.

Don't try to Spider-Man your way out of this. You tried to call into question my service record and like any good Vet that fought for the right alliance, I have nothing to hide when it comes matches. You said "2" and you are proven wrong in an ironic twist of fate.

The only "fucktard" out here is the bumbling fuckwit (YOU) that accused me of only having "2" matches, only come to find put that yUo "ironically" posted a thread showing me being involved in "2" matches on a board I didn't post at much.

*Does the Robot*

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
It was always funny to watch "I hate my Cock!" Flynn doing a match because it would be so obvious when another writer took over.

There would be an exchange....

Flynn would be getting pounded so time to Tag In another Flynn....

And repeat.

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
It was always funny to watch "I hate my Cock!" Flynn doing a match because it would be so obvious when another writer took over.

There would be an exchange....

Flynn would be getting pounded so time to Tag In another Flynn....

And repeat.

Awww shucks! Now you're just really digging deep into the well of trying to pin something on me. I am deeply flattered.

I find it suspicious though after all this time, this is only now just coming out. :LOL3:

*Does the Electric Slide*

Last edited:

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Awww shucks! Now you're just really digging deep into the well of trying to pin something on me. I am deeply flattered.

I find it suspicious though after all this time, this is only now just coming out now. :LOL3:

*Does the Electric Slide*
Electric slide?? What fairy shit is this?

reaper

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Nice punt. The point was you stated that I only had "2 matches." That post you made just validates my point on how fucking stupid you are. You shoot off your fucking stuttering ass, all the while sounding like an AK-47 misfiring. YES, I too heard your voice recording on SG, and you sound worse than Aryan gargling on UncleMiLF semen.

Don't try to Spider-Man your way out of this. You tried to call into question my service record and like any good Vet that fought for the right alliance, I have nothing to hide when it comes matches. You said "2" and you are proven wrong in an ironic twist of fate.

The only "fucktard" out here is the bumbling fuckwit (YOU) that accused me of only having "2" matches, only come to find put that yUo "ironically" posted a thread showing me being involved in "2" matches on a board I didn't post at much.

*Does the Robot*
Fuck. you're dumb.

This is how it went and it's there for all to read.

Flynn- You're to scared to do flame matches.I've never seen you do even one.

Reap- Actually I've probably done more matches than you.I can only remember you doing two.And they were against complete retards.

Flynn- You've never done any matches.Post proof.

Reaps- I don't have any but I'll tag the former admin of C/O and ask him if he kept any records.

And this is the part that made me piss my pants with laughter this morning.You then proceeded to find the records from C/O to prove you had done a match at that forum only to post the very fucking proof you were asking me to get.You are now dismissed tard.I suggest you go running to the gook cashew to find a safe space with all the other weak bitches that post there cause your done here.

Reaper- The flame DADDY lulz.

cw_

> you
Site Supporter ☠️
Correction: I knew where the records were and linked to it.

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Fuck. you're dumb.

This is how it went and it's there for all to read.

Flynn- You're to scared to do flame matches.I've never seen you do even one.

Reap- Actually I've probably done more matches than you.I can only remember you doing two.And they were against complete retards.

Flynn- You've never done any matches.Post proof.

Reaps- I don't have any but I'll tag the former admin of C/O and ask him if he kept any records.

And this is the part that made me piss my pants with laughter this morning.You then proceeded to find the records from C/O to prove you had done a match at that forum only to post the very fucking proof you were asking me to get.You are now dismissed tard.I suggest you go running to the gook cashew to find a safe space with all the other weak bitches that post there cause your done here.

Reaper- The flame DADDY lulz.

Let me clarify. You recently are a bitch that refuses to do matches. I never said you NEVER do matches. As far as you not ever seeing me participate in a match, the answer would be does a falling tree in a forest make a sound when no one is there to listen?

You said I only did 2 matches and you were proven very wrong.

Hello, idiot. You claimed that I only had a number of matches, yet you posted the records which contradicts your whole point.

reaper

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Let me clarify. You recently are a bitch that refuses to do matches. I never said you NEVER do matches. As far as you not ever seeing me participate in a match, the answer would be does a falling tree in a forest make a sound when no one is there to listen?

Hello, idiot. You claimed that I only had a number of matches, yet you posted the records which contradicts your whole point.
Don't compound your embarrassment any futher,retard.You've made a complete arse of yourself and I'm lmfao @ you :LOL3:
Go play with the one line spam merchants around here.You're just not on my level.

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

EMBARRASSING!

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Don't compound your embarrassment any futher,retard.You've made a complete arse of yourself and I'm lmfao @ you :LOL3:
Go play with the one line spam merchants around here.You're just not on my level.

Says the guy that was proven wrong by a standings list that YOU posted.

Still trying to deflect you were DEAD WRONG about my match history?

reaper

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Says the guy that was proven wrong by a standings list that YOU posted.

Still trying to deflect you were DEAD WRONG about my match history?
Sweet baby Jesus give me the strength to continue posting to this lobotomized shit stain.

I said I've only seen you do two matches and after all your years on these boards you must have atleast ten under your belt.Which I highly doubted.And asked you to post up ten.Something you ahve not done btw.

And stop fucking lying.You clearly said and I quote = "You're the bitch that's afraid of everyone and anyone to the point you run from anything that looks like a callout."

You clearly stated that I do not do callouts.Yet when presented with evidence (lol that you dug up and made an arse of yourself in the process) to the contuary,you then try to change the narrative and claim you said something else.

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Sweet baby Jesus give me the strength to continue posting to this lobotomized shit stain.

I said I've only seen you do two matches and after all your years on these boards you must have atleast ten under your belt.Which I highly doubted.And asked you to post up ten.Something you ahve not done btw.

And stop fucking lying.You clearly said and I quote = "You're the bitch that's afraid of everyone and anyone to the point you run from anything that looks like a callout."

You clearly stated that I do not do callouts.Yet when presented with evidence (lol that you dug up and made an arse of yourself in the process) to the contuary,you then try to change the narrative and claim you said something else.

I clearly stated that I challenged you at SG and you were called out by other's there and you refused. Ther-- is THAT CLEAR ENOUGH FOR YOU?

What does that have to do with your accusations that I don't even have 10 matches under me? I proved that I have had more than 2. 5 at BH, 2 at CO, and 5 at FC. That's over 10 matches there.

Suck it loser.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
If reaper and "I Hate My Cock Soooo Much!!!" Flynn want to do a Flame Match, I will agree to promote it, and be the Sole Judge.

Just let me know.

• Useful
Reactions: cw_