Will The Prowler and SSS finally lock horns in a non-judged match???

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
First off slap nuts, you tried alluding that man-thing Serafina actually had the pedigree to match wits with me. I then proceeded to rub your snout into your own foul smelling airclaim. Now you're out here trying to split hairs on something you obviously are 1000% WRONG on and now you want to scrape the bottom of the barrel of lame excuses.

Secondly, I didn't "scrape" by. It was reported that your girlfriend plagiarized a whole post BECAUSE she couldn't beat me fair and square. If you need to see proof of this, I have the screenshot where BEnzo voted for her and commented how the plagiarism didn't affect his judgment. Just ask, because I'd love to kick your teeth in with that as well.

Thirdly, back then I wasn't as polished as I am now. So for Serafina not to have beaten me says more about her than me.

Oh now you wanna compare records? I see that you're only talking CO. How about we combine FC, BH, CO? I got more than 10 silly matches under my belt you tard. I don't know how you think bringing up matches is going to help you.

Lastly, it wasn't missed that you got triggered after proving you a liar with my screenshot.
Oh shut the fuck up fag boi. It’s all we ever hear from you and Poofter. FC, BH, CO….fucking yahoo yahoo. You both fucking suck dick!