Winter Fishing Revue

Holliday Unchained

Banned
Banned
Today I have one more spinning reel to load. Going to use 6 lb XL on it as my primary topwater rig coupled with a 6' 6" new medium, fast action Veritas rod. Reel is an Abu Revo S.

No word from CaseyK @Succubus so I think that confirms we have her on the video above. :Wink:

Succubus

Entertain me you boring fucks.....
Site Supporter
Today I have one more spinning reel to load. Going to use 6 lb XL on it as my primary topwater rig coupled with a 6' 6" new medium, fast action Veritas rod. Reel is an Abu Revo S.

No word from CaseyK @Succubus so I think that confirms we have her on the video above. :Wink:

Could be.....I'm a bit younger than she is, though.....lol

Holliday Unchained

Banned
Banned

I hoped you wouldn't be offended on that account although I could imagine you about like that otherwise.

Succubus

Entertain me you boring fucks.....
Site Supporter

I hoped you wouldn't be offended on that account although I could imagine you about like that otherwise.

Lol. Yeah I'd do some stuff like that. I fish all the time. Never been fly fishing, though. Something j wouldn't mind trying. :) I usually fish for bass/catfish but I've caught perch, crappie, etc.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
My mate just sent me these snaps of a cold day yesterday up the loch, he got his PB pike though at 28lb =)
94gWdMl.jpg

E3j9hCH.jpg
17SMVEa.jpg
NbPN5Q7.jpg

@Holliday1881 :ThumbsUp1: