Woman who claims to be a 'Men's Rights Advocate' (MRA)

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
...is she an advocate for Men or someone who snitches on other women?

I've been watching her videos and she has some funny anectdotes.

And yet I can see how this would offend many women as she appears to be giving away their darker secrets and unmasking them.

What say you folks?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Who cares? Men call themselves feminists.

What "dark secrets"? I'm certainly not part of some feminine monolith. People are individuals.

She can blather HER dark secrets but she has no authority to speak on behalf of other women. If shes there speaking for women with self appointed authority, then shes just a pickmesha begging daddy for approval. And no man should buy her bullshit. (If shes doing that).

Watch out for women who slam women as a general.

If she thinks advocating for men's rights gets her censored and hated.....she should try coming out hard against abortion. Also....if someone is gonna help advocate on behalf of a cause like this, she shouldn't make it about HER. You do the right thing because it's the right thing.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
...one of her typical videos:

Oh fuck no. That's not advocating men's rights....which is a serious issue.....that's a circus shit show.

What a childish video. She didnt even hit key issues. That was utter nonsense.

And she definately should NOT be communicating with minor boys about men's issues. That IS inappropriate whether its sexual or not.....no.

OP
OP
Joe

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

What "dark secrets"? I'm certainly not part of some feminine monolith. People are individuals.

She can blather HER dark secrets but she has no authority to speak on behalf of other women. If shes there speaking for women with self appointed authority, then shes just a pickmesha begging daddy for approval. And no man should buy her bullshit. (If shes doing that).

If she thinks advocating for men's rights gets her censored and hated.....she should try coming out hard against abortion. Also....if someone is gonna help advocate on behalf of a cause like this, she shouldn't make it about HER. You do the right thing because it's the right thing.

Some of her videos are funny to watch.

However, I think she's a bit a Snitch & I could see how a lot of women would hate her.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

However, I think she's a bit a Snitch & I could see how a lot of women would hate her.

I think it's more she hates other women. What do you mean "snitch"?

OP
OP
Joe

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

I think she takes what is the equivalent of Women's Locker Room Talk & blurts it out in the Open.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

I think she takes what is the equivalent of Women's Locker Room Talk & blurts it out in the Open.

You think there is "womens locker talk"?

OP
OP
Joe

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Issues, events or secrets they talk about among themselves but not in front of men.

Likewise men will say things about themselves & women which they don't talk about in front of them either.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
I really don't get the whole feminism thing at all, sure in the past like women not being allowed to vote was a disgrace but I think the world wel the Western world was fair about 10 years ago but now it seems actually tipped against straight white men as laughably we're seen as the root cause of most problems facing women, fahgets and ethnic majorities...
The bitch in these videos seems nothing more than an attention seeker with some sort of gripe against women in general, I don't think women cheat more than men, if there's even credence to an actual stat about that it could just mean they're not as good at telling lies :Confused4:

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

Issues, events or secrets they talk about among themselves but not in front of men.

Likewise men will say things about themselves & women which they don't talk about in front of them either.
WOAAAHHH hold on there bro, you're giving away too much already, next you'll be telling her about the secret locker room cock tickles...

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

You think all women do this?

You know there is really nothing I say that I would not say around men lol.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I really don't get the whole feminism thing at all, sure in the past like women not being allowed to vote was a disgrace but I think the world wel the Western world was fair about 10 years ago but now it seems actually tipped against straight white men as laughably we're seen as the root cause of most problems facing women, fahgets and ethnic majorities...
The bitch in these videos seems nothing more than an attention seeker with some sort of gripe against women in general, I don't think women cheat more than men, if there's even credence to an actual stat about that it could just mean they're not as good at telling lies :Confused4:

Exactly.

Men's rights is a worthy cause but it attracts some pretty fucked up women that like to cling to it and trash other women for male approval.

The whole Pickmesha "look at me, I'm not like those other stupid skanks, I'm better and specail" mentality.

I think there are awesome women helping that cause but they help it quietly because they understand it's for and about men. Not a playground for them to feel superior to other women.

Men need women and women need men and the goal should be to foster healthy relationships with fairness, reason and respect.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Meanwhile in reality

FB-IMG-1625081635681.jpg

Lmao.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
The neck tattoos are a red flag for sure.

The anarchy tat on her belly is pretty unsettling.

It reminds me of my 8th grade school notebook lmao.

She thinks shes speaking in generals but shes just telling on herself and the quality of people she associates with with a heavy naive bias towards men lol.

Everything about her screams "low self esteem".

• Interesting
Reactions: Joe

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Any woman that has me is lucky AF! Oh, and tattoos are for sailors and whores and I dont see too many bitches in the Navy!