Women's Basketball. Are you watching?

Reaction score
16
Location
CADILLAC, North Carolina
I can not get into women playing B-Ball. Those females are not pleasing to the eyes, senses or mind. All I see when watching women playing basketball in a male dominated sport is Lesbian/Butch. When I see players like Caitlin Clark, A'Ja Wilson, Brittney Griner, Olivia Miles just are not attractive. What I'm saying is women playing basketball might wanna wear sexually attractive uniforms like women tennis, softball track and field women. Yes! show more ass and Boobs.

I don't watch men's swimming, tennis, gymnastics, volleyball, hockey, golf or flag football. Women's flag football is more appealing than women's basketball. Fat old ladies playing bingo are more likely to get a rise out of me than women playing basketball. I'd rather do a crackhead woman than do Caitlin Clark. To make a long story short for women playing basketball, Get with the program ladies. Get boob jobs or stop wearing sports bras (let them breath) and baggy shorts (Shake that ass).


​

 
I can not get into women playing B-Ball. Those females are not pleasing to the eyes, senses or mind. All I see when watching women playing basketball in a male dominated sport is Lesbian/Butch. When I see players like Caitlin Clark, A'Ja Wilson, Brittney Griner, Olivia Miles just are not attractive. What I'm saying is women playing basketball might wanna wear sexually attractive uniforms like women tennis, softball track and field women. Yes! show more ass and Boobs.

I don't watch men's swimming, tennis, gymnastics, volleyball, hockey, golf or flag football. Women's flag football is more appealing than women's basketball. Fat old ladies playing bingo are more likely to get a rise out of me than women playing basketball. I'd rather do a crackhead woman than do Caitlin Clark. To make a long story short for women playing basketball, Get with the program ladies. Get boob jobs or stop wearing sports bras (let them breath) and baggy shorts (Shake that ass).


​

Sophie Cunningham is kinda hot for a tall girl with no boobs.