Words from the duly elected President of The US

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

"I don't think in all of the years our country has ever been so humiliated," Trump said, calling it the "greatest embarrassment in the history of our country." "I don't know if I would call it a military defeat or a psychological defeat; there has never been anything like what's happened here.

"This has been the most humiliating period of time that I've ever seen."

You filthy liberal shitstains supported the cheating of this election because of your TDS and you are destroying this nation. You should all be executed.

TRUMP 2024!!!

OP
OP
Lokmar

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

The United States is "less safe" now than ever because President Joe Biden has "destroyed the respect" other countries had for America with his actions in Afghanistan and on the border, former President Donald Trump declared Wednesday.

"The border is incompetent, totally incompetent," Trump said in an extensive interview with Fox Business's Maria Bartiromo on her show ' "Mornings with Maria." "We had the strongest border. Now it is the weakest border. Drugs are pouring in, people pouring in unchecked."

Trump added that a "military defeat" is a "psychological defeat" and that countries like Russia and China and North Korea are "watching this disaster and laughing at us; having a good time."

"Europe is laughing," he added. "Europe has been very tough to deal with. Europe is as bad as China in many ways in terms of trade, certainly in terms of ripping us off on military and Europe is watching this, and they are laughing, they are all laughing. Not funny for us but funny for them so badly handled."

"You've got to get people out, you got to get them out first," Trump said. "Then tack your equipment out and after the equipment is out, you bomb the hell out of the port so nobody else can use them. I was going to do that."

"We can't have this," he said. "I frankly would have bombed every one of the ports, because you knew they weren't going to."

Trump also slammed ex-Afghanistan President Ashraf Ghani, who fled the country as the Taliban took over Kabul, as a "crook."
"If you think this ends yesterday night, that is just the beginning," said the former president. "The Taliban are tough and great negotiators. Can you imagine having the military go home, and leaving all those people? That is called the lamb being led to slaughter."

And when asked if the United States should formally recognize the Taliban as the official government of Afghanistan, Trump responded that the takeover was a "coup of incompetent people."

"Our leadership was incompetent people," said Trump. "They took over a country in one day...I had a very hard deal with them. It was conditioned, I spoke to the boss; I spoke to the head man, and, frankly, I got along with him great."

Gringo

Cracker Deluxe
Banned
I'll take anyone but the Democrats. Everything they fucking touch turns to shit.

Historically, the United States economy has performed better on average under the administration of Democratic presidents than Republican presidents since World War II.

The unemployment rate has fallen on average under Democratic presidents, while it has risen on average under Republican presidents.

Budget deficits relative to the size of the economy were lower on average for Democratic presidents.

Ten of the 11 U.S. recessions between 1953 and 2020 began under Republican presidents.

In other words, facts disagree with your opinion.

kUgs7LK.gif

OP
OP
Lokmar

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I'll take anyone but the Democrats. Everything they fucking touch turns to shit.

Historically, the United States economy has performed better on average under the administration of Democratic presidents than Republican presidents since World War II.

The unemployment rate has fallen on average under Democratic presidents, while it has risen on average under Republican presidents.

Budget deficits relative to the size of the economy were lower on average for Democratic presidents.

Ten of the 11 U.S. recessions between 1953 and 2020 began under Republican presidents.

kUgs7LK.gif
democRATs in control and inflation through the roof, 20 years of keeping Afghanistan contained flushed down the drain, gas up $1.20, cant obtain durable goods for months on end, china not held accountable for covid. The FACTS dont agree with your opinion.

Gringo

Cracker Deluxe
Banned

kUgs7LK.gif
democRATs in control and inflation through the roof, 20 years of keeping Afghanistan contained flushed down the drain, gas up $1.20, cant obtain durable goods for months on end, china not held accountable for covid. The FACTS dont agree with your opinion.

The following table compares selected results for the Democratic and Republican presidents, using the Blinder & Watson data (typically Truman's elected term through Obama's first term). The abbreviation "pp" means percentage points.

MAUtR33.png

It isn't my opinion, it's statistical fact.

hPVgSY0.gif

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

kUgs7LK.gif

No it hasnt.

And if even that were true......that means fuck all today.

In less than a year Democrats have done NOTHING but destroy the country and accuse other parties of being terrorists. They are enemies of the people.

I dont give a shit about your supposed and uncited "facts". Democrats have destroyed thousands of small businesses in lock downs and enables riots. Destroyed every fucking state they run. Destroyed womens sex based rights. Destroyed lives of property owners(land lords) and now we have hyper inflation and a corporate welfare partisan "green" bill they call "infrastructure"

They directly fuel and exploit racism. Caused a border crisis and a Covid surge.

And now this horror shit show of a pull out in Afghanistan that was so botched it's like it was intentional.

Everything they touch turns to shit and it takes delusion to say otherwise.

Just admit you all know it but you just hate us so much that destroying the country is worth it to you. Admit that this is entirely about you guys just hating all of us and wanting to destroy your political opposition because you guys think we are all so below you that no one else should have a voice in shit. That youd rather see America completely fucking destroyed than you would have harmony with opposing views and compromise with others.

At least that would be more respectable and honest than trying to pretend these psychopaths you people vote for are actually doing a good job for the people when they are OBVIOUSLY not. Just own it.

I'd absolutely align with Republicans ANY fucking day. No matter how you establishment simps trash "cons".....even IF what leftists say about "cons" is true and not distortions? THEY ARE STILL PREFERRED over this fucked shit show we have today.

Left wing people comparing Jan 6th to the fucking taliban insurrection of Afghanistan says it all. It's so disgusting there are no words for it.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

kUgs7LK.gif

The following table compares selected results for the Democratic and Republican presidents, using the Blinder & Watson data (typically Truman's elected term through Obama's first term). The abbreviation "pp" means percentage points.

MAUtR33.png

hPVgSY0.gif

Yeah?

Just curious.....what was congress?

So your argument is that since the economy was a good a few times with a democrat president they should go unchecked completely destroying the country today. Right.

So this in your mind just forgives all the abuse and destruction today.

Gringo

Cracker Deluxe
Banned

kUgs7LK.gif

No it hasnt.

And if even that were true......that means fuck all today.

In less than a year Democrats have done NOTHING but destroy the country and accuse other parties of being terrorists. They are enemies of the people.

I dont give a shit about your supposed and uncited "facts". Democrats have destroyed thousands of small businesses in lock downs and enables riots. Destroyed every fucking state they run. Destroyed womens sex based rights. Destroyed lives of property owners(land lords) and now we have hyper inflation and a corporate welfare partisan "green" bill they call "infrastructure"

They directly fuel and exploit racism. Caused a border crisis and a Covid surge.

And now this horror shit show of a pull out in Afghanistan that was so botched it's like it was intentional.

Everything they touch turns to shit and it takes delusion to say otherwise.

Just admit you all know it but you just hate us so much that destroying the country is worth it to you. Admit that this is entirely about you guys just hating all of us and wanting to destroy your political opposition because you guys think we are all so below you that no one else should have a voice in shit. That youd rather see America completely fucking destroyed than you would have harmony with opposing views and compromise with others.

At least that would be more respectable and honest than trying to pretend these psychopaths you people vote for are actually doing a good job for the people when they are OBVIOUSLY not. Just own it.

I'd absolutely align with Republicans ANY fucking day. No matter how you establishment simps trash "cons".....even IF what leftists say about "cons" is true and not distortions? THEY ARE STILL PREFERRED over this fucked shit show we have today.

Left wing people comparing Jan 6th to the fucking taliban insurrection of Afghanistan says it all. It's so disgusting there are no words for it.

kUgs7LK.gif

MAUtR33.png

hPVgSY0.gif

Yeah?

Just curious.....what was congress?

So your argument is that since the economy was a good a few times with a democrat president they should go unchecked completely destroying the country today. Right.

So this in your mind just forgives all the abuse and destruction today.

It's extremely telling that I have only presented statics - I haven't stated an opinion - not one and yet I am being accused of hating and wanting to destroy Republicans, and wanting to destroy America.

I'm suddenly a SIMP who votes for psychopaths and I am a "con".

All because of statistical data (that I had nothing to do with) disagrees with and offends your political beliefs.

How... amusing.

hPVgSY0.gif

Last edited:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Yeah Admin everyone but you hateful fucks should stfu and not dare have an opinion on how the country is run. Only you people should get to say anything and decide how our lives are going to be.

OP
OP
Lokmar

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

kUgs7LK.gif

MAUtR33.png

hPVgSY0.gif
Its a statistical FACT that the current administration is a complete clusterfuck. Its also a fact that the 2007/2008 housing market fiasco was caused by DEMOCRATs giving house loans to broke assed motherfuckers all in the name of "equality".
Own it!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

kUgs7LK.gif

MAUtR33.png

hPVgSY0.gif
Its a statistical FACT that the current administration is a complete clusterfuck. Its also a fact that the 2007/2008 housing market fiasco was caused by DEMOCRATs giving house loans to broke assed motherfuckers all in the name of "equality".
Own it!

I feel like when Democrats did well it was because Congress was largely Republican. I dont know that for fact though I havent looked.

And even if .....who fucking cares now? They are fucking evil. Destroying the country.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

The ending would have been bad no matter who was President.
Trying to instill Western values into a population that didn't want them was a hopeless pursuit.
The Afghans just the Americans & other Western Nations as the gift that would keep on giving.

If you wanted to pacify or build up a nation, Afghanistan was a poor cnadidate.

It'd be like giving a 4 year scholarship to a retarded kid to Harvard.

It was a complete waste of your nation's time, effort & money.

OP
OP
Lokmar

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Trying to instill Western values into a population that didn't want them was a hopeless pursuit.
The Afghans just the Americans & other Western Nations as the gift that would keep on giving.

Yep, it was always gonna end with haji's back in control. However, there'd have been a lot less turmoil if they hadnt cheated Trump outta office, allowing someone like him to draw down in some form of sane fashion. biden fucked it all up, BIG LEAGUE!!

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Yep, it was always gonna end with haji's back in control. However, there'd have been a lot less turmoil if they hadnt cheated Trump outta office, allowing someone like him to draw down in some form of sane fashion. biden fucked it all up, BIG LEAGUE!!

And yet, even if Trump was in office, and it smoother withdrawal, would the end result by any diferent, Lokmeer?
Maybe it would have been a slower fall, and the Afghan government might have lasted 5 months more or so.
But it wouldn't have changed anything.

Even in South Vietnam, there were soldiers from that nation who idtnified with that country and fought hard on behalf of the USA.

I know this because I actually met one who fought for them for 10 years and sitill displayed the South Vientamese flag in his office along with a large poster of himself dressed in military gear..
BTW, he was an car mechanic like yourself after he arrived ihere.

Afghanistan was a garbage nation to invest America's money into.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Absolutely no one argued that we should have stayed in Afganistan.

And that narrative strawman being used right now(not necessarily by you) is designed to meat shield Biden.

The exit MATTERS. This could not have been more a disgusting and failed heap of shit if a random crack head had been in charge.

Last edited:

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

And that narrative strawman being used right now(not necessarily by you) is designed to mean shield Biden.

The exit MATTERS. This could not have been more a disgusting and failed heap of shit if a random crack head had been in charge.

All that money spent on Afghanation could have been used to rebuild America - the same plan that Turmp proposed, and Biden is now implementing.

Although it was Trump's idea who wasn't able to implement it, Biden just copied it and is doing it for him.

Admin.

Silent Scream, try to tear your face apart.
Site Supporter ☠️

And that narrative strawman being used right now(not necessarily by you) is designed to mean shield Biden.

All that money spent on Afghanation could have been used to rebuild America - the same plan that Turmp proposed, and Biden is now implementing.

Although it was Trump's idea who wasn't able to implement it, Biden just copied it and is doing it for him.
Hello, Obama did that first, so it can be argued Trump copied the very President that he tried so desperately tried to erase.

237144734_3017648308505539_4322267683583873466_n.jpg

Trump with Ivanka Unit #1 and his then side bitch.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Biden didnt implement a single fucking thing Trump was aiming for. You really think the wars are over? Biden just set us up for fucking 20 more years AND funded the Taliban with billions of dollars of our shit. Even left Americans ditched in there.

This was not an "exit" at all.

But Admin says we should all stfu and he thinks it's funny. Yanno because we are big dummy dumb dumbs for not wanting socailism.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Hello, Obama did that first, so it can be argued Trump copied the very President that he tried so desperately tried to erase.

Only if you are a MSM proganda junky retard.

Admin.

Silent Scream, try to tear your face apart.
Site Supporter ☠️

Only if you are a MSM proganda junky retard.
These are Trump's own words you superfluous chromosome victim.

I still get teary eyed thinking about George Washington's Army Ranger Regiment Seizing The Kennedy Airport from the Brits!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Admin be like "stfu.....only socailist fuckwads who only want a one party government can talk deeerr but trruummpppp"

I swear to God you people are braindead sociopaths. You really are. Stupid hateful scumbags. You never have one fucking valid thing to say. It's all dishonest propaganda bullshit.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Biden didnt implement a single fucking thing Trump was aiming for. You really think the wars are over? Biden just set us up for fucking 20 more years AND funded the Taliban with billions of dollars of our shit. Even left Americans ditched in there.

This was not an "exit" at all.

But Admin says we should all stfu and he thinks it's funny. Yanno because we are big dummy dumb dumbs for not wanting socailism.

Retrenchment from old style globalism - anti-china - America First - INfrastrcuture Plan - yes those were Trump's ideas.

The withdrawal from Afghanistan

so while you think that all was lost after Trump was defeated, I don't think that's the case.

Some of his legacy is still with you.

OP
OP
Lokmar

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

^^^^^^aidsman in his gavy uniform