Would black lives have mattered if

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
So if 2 black people are fighting, instead of the police JUSTIFYINGLY shooting one, we are supposed to just let them KILL EACH OTHER instead???? Ok. Process of elimination. I get it....I get it! :) hahahaha.....gtfoh. I'm so sick of this bullshit. Maybe white cops should just avoid 911 calls made by black people if every time they interfere they are deemed "racist" by their actions. What if it was a BLACK cop that shot that girl???? Curious to see the reactions to that....would he be deemed racist against his own race or would his actions be excused because they were JUSTIFIED??? Sad but this is the world we live in today. Everyone playing the fucking race card.

Yeah! Shooting one of them may prevent intermarriage!!!

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
So if 2 black people are fighting, instead of the police JUSTIFYINGLY shooting one, we are supposed to just let them KILL EACH OTHER instead???? Ok. Process of elimination. I get it....I get it! :) hahahaha.....gtfoh. I'm so sick of this bullshit. Maybe white cops should just avoid 911 calls made by black people if every time they interfere they are deemed "racist" by their actions. What if it was a BLACK cop that shot that girl???? Curious to see the reactions to that....would he be deemed racist against his own race or would his actions be excused because they were JUSTIFIED??? Sad but this is the world we live in today. Everyone playing the fucking race card.

They were all niggers tho.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

That's easy, Suc. Look up the stats of black cops shooting black perps.

It's actually established that black cops are MORE likely to shoot other black people. White cops want to avoid it.

They dont care if black people murder black people.

You have to understand marxists brainwashing and CRT to understand their thinking here. "Progressive" is just a label for it. They are fundamentally different.....they have rejected individual rights and liberties and see people in groups.

They are narcissistic sociopaths.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Succs opinion on marriage doesnt allow for black people to be murdered though.

Shes not a threat to their physical safety. BLM/antifa are.

A woman who opposes interracail marriage isnt as dangerous too minorities as BLM supporters.

That's where we are. The modern klan doesnt want these communities helped or police to protect them. At least she understands the shared humanity......you guys dont give a shit how badly harmed poor minority communities are. Burn it down, you dont have to live there so it doesnt even bother you.

Murd wont even show mother to mother empathy and wont imagine her daughter in that situation. That other womans child can die. Shes garbage and a sacrifice these BLM terrorists are willing to make.

You all are ghoulish cowards who have sunk into hate fueled, sociopathic absurdity where you are actually arguing that black people should be allowed to MURDER other black people. Arguing for police to allow violence. This is literally what the fucking kkk used to do. Burn down communities, bully and intimidate, and argue police shouldnt help them.

Wake up, ffs. You guys are breathtakingly twisted to the point where is something deeply wrong. I cannot imagine putting ideology over human life like this.....but I dont view black people as less than me or a monolith tool for my views. You guys are wiping your asses with that girl in the pinks actual rights.

This is really a class war and you guys are arguing to destroy the poor. Whether you get that or not. All I ever see is hatred and name calling from you guys.

Last edited:

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

It's actually established that black cops are MORE likely to shoot other black people. White cops want to avoid it.

You have to understand marxists brainwashing and CRT to understand their thinking here. "Progressive" is just a label for it. They are fundamentally different.....they have rejected individual rights and liberties and see people in groups.

You gotta a lotta race relation problems in America, Dovey.
There's some here in Canada, but it as bad as in the States.

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Ceedoobie's #1 Fan
Site Supporter ☠️
If there was a scale that measured potential x real growth, who do you think would be in the bottom of such scale?

I can understand people living in slums, in houses made with mud and sticks, with sewage running openly in ditches, behaving that way, like here in Brazoo, for example.

But when I see people living in nice homes in normal neighborhoods, well fed, living comfortably, trying to stab each other because they don't want to do simple house chores, well, you won't be able to convince me these people are worth keeping around.

American blacks are in the very lowest possible rung of human civilization.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

What we have is a lot of unwitting marxists and leftist activists in the media.

If you were to come to my state ......you would see race relations are fine outside of inner cities. Now its black people who have been brainwashed to see white people as monstrous oppressors and white leftists.

Outside of these people? Everyone else gets along. I only am friends with ONE black person who thinks like this and has bought the left wing propaganda. We do discuss it on occasion. The rest of my black friends do not buy this at all. They take a lot of racist abuse from white leftists. It's honestly horrific.

These people really are the most racist fuckwads in the country. I dont think they see black people as individual human beings. Just watch how they talk about them and how they dont care one bit about the problems in black communities or how the riots harm them.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
If there was a scale that measured potential x real growth, who do you think would be in the bottom of such scale?

I can understand people living in slums, in houses made with mud and sticks, with sewage running openly in ditches, behaving that way, like here in Brazoo, for example.

But when I see people living in nice homes in normal neighborhoods, well fed, living comfortably, trying to stab each other because they don't want to do simple house chores, well, you won't be able to convince me these people are worth keeping around.

It's way more about ideology than color. I know a lot of sane, intelligent and awesome black Americans.

But then....I surround myself with people I have good things in common with.

Succubus

Entertain me you boring fucks.....
Site Supporter

That is completely irrelevant and I never said 2 races can't get married. There you go putting words in my mouth once again. I stated that if two people of different races wanna date, fuck, get married, whatever its their business. In my opinion, they shouldn't procreate. Stop twisting my words you cunt.

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
@Succubus - let me ask you this

If I were to get divorced today and marry a white man tomorrow, you don’t think we should have kids? Or is it breeding with blacks that you don’t like. I won’t judge you, just curious.

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Ceedoobie's #1 Fan
Site Supporter ☠️
It's way more about ideology than color. I know a lot of sane, intelligent and awesome black Americans.

But then....I surround myself with people I have good things in common with.

I agree, the left has been PLEASE ASS BOX ME! the blacks to do their bidding for a long time, but at some moment, these people should wake up to the reality.

They should finally notice that even though they live in the world's richest country, they are living like cattle due to the democrats

But instead of dealing with that, they prefer to live in the same mental misery they have been living for decades now.

Succubus

Entertain me you boring fucks.....
Site Supporter
@Succubus - let me ask you this

If I were to get divorced today and marry a white man tomorrow, you don’t think we should have kids? Or is it breeding with blacks that you don’t like. I won’t judge you, just curious.

I just think that everyone should only procreate with their own race so as not to deplete themselves. I have friends of all races/ethnicities including family members. They don't share my values/beliefs but they understand that we all have different views. I am all for preserving Mexicans, blacks, whites, asians, etc. Asians shouldn't procreate with blacks. Blacks shouldn't procreate with whites. I'm not saying it to be racist because I am far from it. I just believe in everything staying pure to its true form. Kinda like shit going extinct if you feel me. I'm a weirdo, lol. I'm the same way with animals. Self preservation.

deport_liberals

Banned
Banned

Good god they really were better off as slaves.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Good god they really were better off as slaves.
Slavery is part of God's Law. Its not for any specific race and there are rules regulating it. Slavery as per Biblical regulation should STILL be allowed.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Why do all these self declared communists on Twitter all have cash app links begging for money? Haven't they heard of this thing called a job? Also you are not oppressed because you are fat and no one is "phobic" of anything. They are just universally disgusted and appalled by the lifestyle choices which would cause someone to choose to be 500 lbs like this poster. Yes, she can do something about her weight.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

It is mostly due to one political party always trying to fan the flams as they think doing so will have electoral benefits for them.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
xXClN45.jpg

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Why do all these self declared communists on Twitter all have cash app links begging for money? Haven't they heard of this thing called a job? Also you are not oppressed because you are fat and no one is "phobic" of anything. They are just universally disgusted and appalled by the lifestyle choices which would cause someone to choose to be 500 lbs like this poster. Yes, she can do something about her weight.

iu