WTF mom, really?

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Buy a house for her where you live.

She thinks its too cold here. Not happening. I'm thinking out of state somewhere. I've always wanted a bit of space and maybe we could build her own studio or small house on the same property.

Have you seen these?

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Those are cute! Thanks for posting, we're headed in this direction before too much longer.

It’s hard. I went through this with my grandmother. Good luck convincing her to move. We could never convince ours to leave her house.

My grandmother never left her home either. She died at home, but it was as she wished.

Reactions: Joe

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Those places cost upwards of $10,000 per month so a family could house their parent for less money with a DIY scheme. Pay a care aide $40,000/yr rent free salary would be cheaper than a care home. And much more humane.

It depends how much care and what type of care is required. A live-in caregiver cannot be expected to be available 24/7.

If around-the-clock emergency care is required (by that, I mean the old person has a condition that requires quick emergency response times), then a care home with 24/7 emergency response is probably necessary.

But I would think that in many cases, a live -in, in-home caregiver is a good option.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard

She thinks its too cold here. Not happening. I'm thinking out of state somewhere. I've always wanted a bit of space and maybe we could build her own studio or small house on the same property.

Have you seen these?

Those are cute! Thanks for posting, we're headed in this direction before too much longer.

How much accumulation/stuff does she have? Thats the biggest problem. You have to deal with their sentimental stuff. This is no small deal.

Oh my lord! It's a nightmare. I don't want to contemplate dealing with all that stuff some day. She plans on leaving me responsible for her estate.

It is no big deal.

It only seems overwhelming because you are stupid.

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Have you seen these?

How much accumulation/stuff does she have? Thats the biggest problem. You have to deal with their sentimental stuff. This is no small deal.

Oh my lord! It's a nightmare. I don't want to contemplate dealing with all that stuff some day. She plans on leaving me responsible for her estate.

It is no big deal.

It's stupid to pretend to know what I'm dealing with since you're never seen it. And, stop sniffing after my butt everywhere I go. I find you repulsive. Stop seeking out my attention. I'm not interested, gramps.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard

Have you seen these?

It is no big deal.

It's stupid to pretend to know what I'm dealing with since you're never seen it. And, stop sniffing after my butt everywhere I go. I find you repulsive. Stop seeking out my attention. I'm not interested, gramps.

It matters very little how much shit your mother has accumulated. The procedure to get rid of it is the same.

You just like to see yourself as the victim.

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Have you seen these?

It is no big deal.

It matters very little how much shit your mother has accumulated. The procedure to get rid of it is the same.

roflmao

The Prowler

Factory Bastard

Have you seen these?

It is no big deal.

roflmao

Coping mechanism.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

Have you seen these?

It’s hard. I went through this with my grandmother. Good luck convincing her to move. We could never convince ours to leave her house.

My grandmother never left her home either. She died at home, but it was as she wished.

Mine has a stroke, went out on a gurney and died 5 days later in the hospital.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

Have you seen these?

It is no big deal.

roflmao

Coping mechanism.

Is anything sacred to you?

We are talking about grandmas and you’re sippin’ the h8eraid actin brand new and shit.

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Have you seen these?

It is no big deal.

roflmao

Coping mechanism.

We are talking about grandmas and you’re sippin’ the h8eraid actin brand new and shit.

He's a gnat on his best day.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Have you seen these?

I'm sorry that she went through that before passing. That's tough.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

Have you seen these?

I loved her dearly, but she was a royal pain in the a$$ at the end. She didn’t trust housekeepers when her hearing started to weaken and I would go and do it because it needed to be done and upsetting her wasn’t an option.

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Have you seen these?

I loved her dearly, but she was a royal pain in the a$$ at the end. She didn’t trust housekeepers when her hearing started to weaken and I would go and do it because it needed to be done and upsetting her wasn’t an option.

My grandmother was a little paranoid at the end. She had mild dementia, but she was 93 when she passed.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard

Have you seen these?

It is no big deal.

roflmao

Coping mechanism.

Specifically, I am reading Lily the Leaker's bitching about having to be the executor of her mother's estate.

What kind of a lazy cunt complains about that?

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Have you seen these?

It is no big deal.

roflmao

Coping mechanism.

Specifically, I am reading Lily the Leaker's bitching about having to be the executor of her mother's estate.

Sure, psycho, that's what I was complaining about. There's no way it was the masses of items she owns.

Why don't you suck my dick?!

The Prowler

Factory Bastard

Have you seen these?

It is no big deal.

roflmao

Coping mechanism.

Sure, psycho, that's what I was complaining about. There's no way it was the masses of items she owns.

Oh, so you are okay with being the executor, you just do not want to do the work involved...

Like that makes your bitching and whining okay.

What a stooge!!!!

(and a lazy cunt)

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Have you seen these?

It is no big deal.

roflmao

Coping mechanism.

Oh, so you are okay with being the executor, you just do not want to do the work involved...

Like that makes your bitching and whining okay.

What a stooge!!!!

(and a lazy cunt)

I'm not on your lawn, gramps. Kindly, piss off. Your petty troll is petty. By far this stupidest troll I've ever seen. I can guarantee you if my mom were aware of anything you've been posting she'd be the first to ask "What the hell is wrong with that guy?!"

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Oh, it is a nightmare!!!

Not complaining, though.

Hahahaha!!! Nobody buys it, Leaker.

You are a horrible person.

Nobody cares enough to "buy anything", gramps. I will not look upon you with favor. Stop trying. You're a gross old man.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
I can guarantee you if my mom were aware of anything you've been posting she'd be the first to ask "What the hell is wrong with that guy?!"

There is a good chance that your mother is real piece of work, too.

But that does not give you the right to be so abusive towards her.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Have you seen these?

That's a bit what my mom is like right now.
tho mentally alert, very frail.

So like your Grandma, I don't want to say nor do anything to upset her.

Agree with everything she says.

Give her and do anything she wants at this point and don't argue with her at all.